Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Cargo por cambio de tarjeta?

PlanPremiumCountry MexicoDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 11 My Question or IssueRevisando el resumen de movimientos en mi tarjeta, noté un cargo por 99MXN de spotify aparte de mi suscripcion normal (Mi suscripcion es un plan familiar de 149), algui...

hsbc.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Mexico Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 11   My Question or Issue Revisando el resumen de movimientos en mi tarjeta, noté un cargo por 99MXN de spotify a...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paid for premium, but downgraded to FREE account

PlanFree/PremiumCountry The Netherlands Device(iPhone 7, Samsung galaxy S7) Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo) My Question or IssueWe paid for our family account just a few days ago, but none of us is able to use Spotify Premium anymore. We alrea...

• Plan Free/Premium Country  The Netherlands  Device (iPhone 7, Samsung galaxy S7)  Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo)   My Question or Issue We paid for our fam...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Familiy Account
    Payment Problems
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Subscription error.

PlanFamily PremiumCountry NorwayDeviceHuwaei P10Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue I'm paying for the spotify family subscription through paypal that deducts from my own bank account, but I can't seem to change my subscription now I don't n...

• Plan Family Premium Country  Norway Device Huwaei P10 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  I'm paying for the spotify family subscription through paypal that dedu...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • overcharging
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Going from Premium to Student Premium question

I am a current premium member, and am realizing that I can be taking advantage of the $4.99 a month for student discount. I found where I can change my subscription status, but I'm curious whether or not all my saved playlists and music will be delet...

• I am a current premium member, and am realizing that I can be taking advantage of the $4.99 a month for student discount. I found where I can change my subscription status, but I'm curious whether or...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Business use in Hong Kong

PlanPremium/businessCountryHong Kong My Question or Issue I would like to use Spotify in my new restaurant in Hong Kong but there Soundtrack Business is not yet available here. Is there any other way we can get the license? Is there a third party lic...

•   Plan Premium/business Country Hong Kong   My Question or Issue  I would like to use Spotify in my new restaurant in Hong Kong but there Soundtrack Business is not yet availabl...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount with Hulu Premium

PlanStudent MembershipCountry USADevicePixel 2 XL, PCOperating SystemAndroid P, Windows 10 My Question or Issue I currently have a Spotify Student subscription with Hulu and was wondering if there was a way I could upgrade my Hulu subscription to the...

• Plan Student Membership Country  USA Device Pixel 2 XL, PC Operating System Android P, Windows 10   My Question or Issue  I currently have a Spotify Student subscription with...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscription Problem

I try to make it as quick as possible. Purchased a 3 Months Version for 9,99 Euros at the 9th of June. Had some problems with the mobile phone app. Then I purchased a 1 Month Premium Trial at the 9th of July. It fitted my needs then. Spotify said my ...

• Casual Listener
  • I try to make it as quick as possible. Purchased a 3 Months Version for 9,99 Euros at the 9th of June. Had some problems with the mobile phone app. Then I purchased a 1 Month Premium Trial at the 9th...
  • MrBicycle
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Premium 3 Month Trial
    spotify trial
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Taking 13.43

Hello Spotify.I have received an email from you saying that you have taken 13.43 euros from my account or 100DDK. I had unsubscribed my subscription in mid February, but it has taken anyway. Is it possible to get that money back?

• Hello Spotify. I have received an email from you saying that you have taken 13.43 euros from my account or 100DDK. I had unsubscribed my subscription in mid February, but it has taken anyway. Is it ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Impossible to get premium

Spoiler (Highlight to read) Hello,I have a problem with the premium subscription in Switzerland.It doesn't work when I pay your offer 3 months for 12.95 CHF.I try to pay with 3 differents credits cards and use 3 differents WIFI and finally it doesn't...

•   Hello, I have a problem with the premium subscription in Switzerland. It doesn't work when I pay your offer 3 months for 12.95 CHF. I try to pay with 3 differents credits cards and use 3 d...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium payment issues

When i try to register my new credit card in order to get premium once again i keep recieving an error saying theres an issue. I cant find any help or reason why it didn't work. What to do?

• When i try to register my new credit card in order to get premium once again i keep recieving an error saying theres an issue. I cant find any help or reason why it didn't work. What to do? 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't subscribe to premium

Hello guys, I used ot have a premium account. I changed my credit card and now I am trying to update my credit card information but everytime is rejecting the payment. I first thought it was my bank rejecting it however, I called the bank and they sa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello guys, I used ot have a premium account. I changed my credit card and now I am trying to update my credit card information but everytime is rejecting the payment. I first thought it was my bank ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

I was charged for the second month October and November £9.99 and not the £4.99 that I should have been charged as a student. Yesterday when I activated my student ID again for the second time this year, I was then charged £4.99 on top of the £9.99 o...

• I was charged for the second month October and November £9.99 and not the £4.99 that I should have been charged as a student. Yesterday when I activated my student ID again for the second time this y...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to cancel all suscribtions linked with my card

I want to cancel all suscribtions linked with my card, since I can’t remember which account has the premium

• Casual Listener
  • I want to cancel all suscribtions linked with my card, since I can’t remember which account has the premium 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido

Hi!I started using spotify premium for free thanks to my fido suscription in quebec. Once i really needed spotify cause i was hosting a party and it wasnt working. I didn't have time to find a solution so i started to pay. But i still have my fido ac...

• Hi! I started using spotify premium for free thanks to my fido suscription in quebec. Once i really needed spotify cause i was hosting a party and it wasnt working. I didn't have time to find a solu...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can not login. Please help

HiI can not log in to my subscription account.I tried all my emails and couldn't log in.I tried my ID and it worked but password retrieinv email is going to some email that I don't receive.Can any staff help me or something.

• Hi I can not log in to my subscription account. I tried all my emails and couldn't log in. I tried my ID and it worked but password retrieinv email is going to some email that I don't receive. Ca...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment issue

Hi Spotify Community, I'm trying to subscribe using my mobile. I have enough mobile load(Globe) to subscribe for a month but I kept on getting an error message that says my prepaid card is insufficient (see attached file). Help a brother out. Thanks!...

• Hi Spotify Community,   I'm trying to subscribe using my mobile. I have enough mobile load(Globe) to subscribe for a month but I kept on getting an error message that says my prepaid card is i...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Still being charged

I closed all of my families spotify accounts two months ago and am still being charged. I cannot get any help with this from spotify. What to do?

• Visitor
  • I closed all of my families spotify accounts two months ago and am still being charged. I cannot get any help with this from spotify. What to do? 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with my subscription

I just paid my premium subscription but my account doesn't seem to change. The money was already debited from my bank account but I'm still with my free account. What can I do? Do you guys have Spanish agents? Thank you.

• I just paid my premium subscription but my account doesn't seem to change. The money was already debited from my bank account but I'm still with my free account. What can I do? Do you guys have Spani...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

version premiun

no puedo subcribirme a la version premiun

• no puedo subcribirme a la version premiun 😞
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies