Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Premium not activated

I recently subscribe to premium but it seems premium subscription won't activate. I already tried to log out and log back in, tried to restart phone. Nothing is happening. You're response and resolution would be a great help

• Casual Listener
  • I recently subscribe to premium but it seems premium subscription won't activate. I already tried to log out and log back in, tried to restart phone. Nothing is happening. You're response and resolut...
  • Fritzangela20
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium can’t be purchased in this app

PlanPremiumCountry IndonesiaDeviceiPhone 6Operating SystemiOS 11 My Question or Issue I already updated the app but still can’t purchase the premium

• Plan Premium Country  Indonesia Device iPhone 6 Operating System iOS 11   My Question or Issue  I already updated the app but still can’t purchase the premium
  • PKimchi
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hulu bundle isn't available anymore??

I had to cancel my subscription last month to keep my bank account from overdrafting (I had the hulu and spotify bundle). When I got my premium subscription back I noticed I didn't have the option to bundle hulu again..... What happened????

• I had to cancel my subscription last month to keep my bank account from overdrafting (I had the hulu and spotify bundle). When I got my premium subscription back I noticed I didn't have the option to...
  • PKimchi
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Question about Getting Premium

Plan: Free/PremiumCountry: El Salvador My Question or Issue: I want to upgrade to premium, but my credit card is from united Kingdom, and when I want to upgrade, it says that I have to change the accounts Country to the same of my Payment Method.Will...

• Plan: Free/Premium Country: El Salvador     My Question or Issue: I want to upgrade to premium, but my credit card is from united Kingdom, and when I want to upgrade, it says ...
  • PKimchi
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is it that my spotify premium didn't renew, im currently subsribe to the 9php for for months

Why is it that my spotify premium didn't renew, im currently subsribe to the 9php for for months. Premium introduction offer

• Casual Listener
  • Why is it that my spotify premium didn't renew, im currently subsribe to the 9php for for months. Premium introduction offer
  • -6j1ln_6kzxpd
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    PREMIUM INTRODUCTION OFFER
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My account dont go to the premium...

Telephone Samsung On7PlanFree/PremiumCountry Brazil My Question or IssueI paid the premium spotify per ticket, the payment has already been confirmed almost a week ago, but my account is still free ...

• Visitor
  • Telephone  Samsung On7 Plan Free/Premium Country  Brazil   My Question or Issue I paid the premium spotify per ticket, the payment has already been confirmed almost a week ago,...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Linked wrong Hulu account

PlanPremium w/ Hulu (non-student)CountryUSA My Question or IssueI tried to link Spotify to my Hulu account to take advantage of the Spotify+Hulu discount, and I accidentally linked an old Hulu account that I don't use anymore. Is there any way to unl...

• Plan Premium w/ Hulu (non-student) Country USA   My Question or Issue I tried to link Spotify to my Hulu account to take advantage of the Spotify+Hulu discount, and I accidentally linked a...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Hulu
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Upgrade to Premium from Rogers

PlanFreeCountry CanadaDeviceSamsung Galaxy 8Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue I have been using the Pemium service provided by Rogers for the last 2 yeras. My free subscription has expired and now I am ste as a free subscription. I want to...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  Canada Device Samsung Galaxy 8 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  I have been using the Pemium service provided by Rogers for the last 2 yera...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas com o pagamento da conta

PlanPremiumCountry BrazilDeviceiPhone 5sOperating SystemiOS 11.4 My Question or Issue Não tô conseguindo atualizar minha conta para o Premium. O pagamento foi efetivado e confirmado mas o aplicativo não atualiza. Já tem dois dias que paguei e estou s...

• Plan Premium Country  Brazil Device iPhone 5s Operating System iOS 11.4   My Question or Issue  Não tô conseguindo atualizar minha conta para o Premium. O pagamento foi efeti...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Porque Spotify me volvió a cobrar cuando ya tenia premium

Yo ya contaba con mi cuenta premium, la cual pagaba por medio de Oxxo, y que se va a acabar hasta el 13/07/2018. Pero el día de hoy ingrese mi tarjeta y me apareció un cargo de 99 pesos, el cual no tenia qué suceder porque sigo teniendo mi cuenta pre...

• Yo ya contaba con mi cuenta premium, la cual pagaba por medio de Oxxo, y que se va a acabar hasta el 13/07/2018. Pero el día de hoy ingrese mi tarjeta y me apareció un cargo de 99 pesos, el cual...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • cobro indebido
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Going online with Premium

PlanPremiumCountry BelgiumDeviceSamsung Galaxy A5Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI have Premium so that I can listen offline to music but every time I'm online my downloaded lists and songs are partly erased from my memories and I can't l...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country  Belgium Device Samsung Galaxy A5 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I have Premium so that I can listen offline to music but every time ...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

please help

can anyone tell me where i can find the live chat i,m having problem with my premuim i signed up for thanks

• can anyone tell me where i can find the live chat i,m having problem with my premuim i signed up for thanks  
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged for Premium but can't find account

PlanPremiumCountry South AfricaDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue I subscribed and are being charged monthly, but I don't see premium features for my account. I have searched for the last 4 hours, but can't find help. How do I ge...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country  South Africa Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  I subscribed and are being charged monthly, but I don't see premium features ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought premium on a wrong account

PlanFree/PremiumCountry The NetherlandsDevice(iPhone 7Operating System(iOS 10 My Question or Issue i was logged in on the account (margrietbiemans) and bought premium, but i wanted to buy it on (2002051701-nl) because that is my main account, is it p...

•   Plan Free/Premium Country  The Netherlands Device (iPhone 7 Operating System (iOS 10   My Question or Issue  i was logged in on the account (margrietbiemans) and boug...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Phone bill payment got charged but premium not activated

hi I pay premium membership with my phone bill in indonesia and got charged 2 times but my premium membership not activated. I contacted my phone bill provider and they said I got 2 charged 2 times and payment is completed too. any solution? thanks

• hi I pay premium membership with my phone bill in indonesia and got charged 2 times but my premium membership not activated. I contacted my phone bill provider and they said I got 2 charged 2 times a...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Renovação de Assintura Familiar

PlanPremium FamiliarCountry Brazil My Question or Issue Meu plano premium familiar foi encerrado por problema no cartao de pagamento.Fiz uma nova ativação trocando a forma de pagamento, porém, nao ativou o premium familiar, ativou o premium comum. Te...

•   Plan Premium Familiar Country  Brazil   My Question or Issue  Meu plano premium familiar foi encerrado por problema no cartao de pagamento. Fiz uma nova ativação trocand...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Rogers Free Premium Subscription Period Ended

As the end of my Rogers (third party) provided free subscription to Spotify Premium was coming to an end, I wondered how the change would affect my account and downloads, etc. Just before the end of the period, I went to Spotify offline on my phone (...

• Music Fan
  •   As the end of my Rogers (third party) provided free subscription to Spotify Premium was coming to an end, I wondered how the change would affect my account and downloads, etc.     ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cobrança indevida de R$10,00 após troca de cartão

Olá,mudei o cartão de crédito no último sábado (07/7/2018) e foi cobrado R$10,00. Já vi outras pessoas com o mesmo problema. Falaram que seria estornada, mas até agora continua lá para ser pago na fatura. Peço que resolvam isso logo.

• Olá, mudei o cartão de crédito no último sábado (07/7/2018) e foi cobrado R$10,00. Já vi outras pessoas com o mesmo problema. Falaram que seria estornada, mas até agora continua lá para ser pago na ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice

My Question or Issue I'm getting charged twice every month. Pretty sure two accounts are set up. Got a new phone and had to sign up again as Spotify kept saying I didn't have premium. Now getting charged twice every month. Please cancel one so I'm no...

•     My Question or Issue  I'm getting charged twice every month. Pretty sure two accounts are set up. Got a new phone and had to sign up again as Spotify kept saying I didn't have p...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Revolut credit card doesn't work in Romania

Hello, I have a Revolut card, i'm from Romania, and i want to use it on Spotify, and i recive an message that i need to change my country to U.K. i i want to use this card. It is a big error, i alose use Deezer, UBER and another online services and m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have a Revolut card, i'm from Romania, and i want to use it on Spotify, and i recive an message that i need to change my country to U.K. i i want to use this card. It is a big error, i alose...
  • CiprianPace
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes