Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Not sure about Student pricing

PlanFree but want to upgradeCountry NetherlandsOperating SystemAndroid 7.0 My Question or IssueI am verified as student by SheerID, but as soon as i hit the upgrade button it still says it's 10 EUR per month. If i upgrade, how much will it cost me?

• Plan Free but want to upgrade Country  Netherlands Operating System Android 7.0   My Question or Issue I am verified as student by SheerID, but as soon as i hit the upgrade button i...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Visa card charging UK price

PlanPremiumCountryRomania My Question or IssueHi! I live in Romania and I have a Visa card from Revolut (United Kingdom). I would like to use that card to pay for my monthly subscription but instead of €5 (romanian price ) it will charge me £10 (I gu...

•   Plan Premium Country Romania    My Question or Issue Hi! I live in Romania and I have a Visa card from Revolut (United Kingdom). I would like to use that card to pay for my mo...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice per month

PlanPremiumCountry USDeviceSamsung GalaxyOperating System Android My Question or Issue To whom it may consern,I have been a loyal customer for a while thinking i would not have to worry about a 9.99 monthly fee. I have been getting double charge from...

• Plan Premium Country  US Device Samsung Galaxy Operating System  Android   My Question or Issue   To whom it may consern, I have been a loyal customer for a while thin...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using (an already redeemed) Gift Card outside the US

I have been living in The US and have a spotify premium account linked to an US credit card (linked to a US bank account). I am about to move to another country. I plan to close this bank account (therefore shutting down the credit card), and will no...

• I have been living in The US and have a spotify premium account linked to an US credit card (linked to a US bank account). I am about to move to another country. I plan to close this bank account (th...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing to Family while still subscribed to Premium

I'm still subscribed to Premium until 9.30.2018 but I want to change into Family premium, Will I get reimbursed if I did or would spotify eat the remaining payment that I've already made until 9.30.2018? Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • I'm still subscribed to Premium until 9.30.2018 but I want to change into Family premium, Will I get reimbursed if I did or would spotify eat the remaining payment that I've already made until 9.30.2...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won't let me skip or go away

r us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountry United StatesDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue Spotify won't allow me to skip, and shows what song I'm playing when I'm trying to do other things, but it makes it hard when it blocks ...

• Regular
  • r us to try and help. Plan Premium Country  United States Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  Spotify won't allow me to skip, and shows what s...
  • wyprice
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I pay for a year of Spotify upfront? I'm going to be traveling a lot and don't want the hassle.

PlanPremiumCountry United States and moreDevice(iPhone 7 Plus and Desktop)Operating SystemiOS 11 + Windows 10 My Question or Issue Just want to pay for a year of Spotify in advance so I don't have to worry about the monthly payment in the future. Tha...

• Plan Premium Country  United States and more Device (iPhone 7 Plus and Desktop) Operating System iOS 11 + Windows 10  My Question or Issue  Just want to pay for a year of Spot...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify e instagram stories

Buongiorno, con spotify non riesxo a condividere la musica sulle storie di instagram, non mi piace proprio l'immagine per farlo. Ho un samsung s9

•  Buongiorno, con spotify non riesxo a condividere la musica sulle storie di instagram, non mi piace proprio l'immagine per farlo. Ho un samsung s9
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Card was stolen, Spotify student stopped and can only subscribe to 'basic premium'

Hello, To make it short my Credit card got stolen so I called my bank. Therefore, Spotify couldn't charge it since it has been deactivated. So I got that mail saying I had been transfered to free. I went on the website to subscribe again and it tells...

• Hello,   To make it short my Credit card got stolen so I called my bank. Therefore, Spotify couldn't charge it since it has been deactivated. So I got that mail saying I had been transfered to...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Anúncios no "Premium" / Ads on "Premium"

Plan: PremiumCountry: Brasil Device: (Mac Mini mid 2011)Operating System: (macOS High Sierra) PT: Sou assinante há muito tempo e odeio propagandas, e hoje me deparei com isso: http://prntscr.com/kg6847 . Eu não quero ver propagandas do Filtr e de nen...

• Plan: Premium Country: Brasil  Device: (Mac Mini mid 2011) Operating System: (macOS High Sierra)   PT: Sou assinante há muito tempo e odeio propagandas, e...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accoun premium missing

Hey there I recently opened an account with you guys but today I was removimg some stuff in my cellphone memory and I delete de cockies and cache from the app but right now when im trying to log in shows the normal session for free but where is my pr...

• Visitor
  • Hey there I recently opened an account with you guys but today I was removimg some stuff in my cellphone memory and I delete de cockies and cache from the app but right now when im trying to log in s...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working/unable to play music from desktop

I've had premium for several months now and all of a sudden I can't play any music on desktop, it just skips through all songs saying they're not available (they were yesterday), and on phone spotify seems to have reverted to the free version, only a...

• I've had premium for several months now and all of a sudden I can't play any music on desktop, it just skips through all songs saying they're not available (they were yesterday), and on phone spotify...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Signed up for the 0.90 cent trial

I signed up for the 0.90 cent trial. It took me through Paypal twice, so I think i was double charged, and it is not activated on my account. Please help!!!

• I signed up for the 0.90 cent trial. It took me through Paypal twice, so I think i was double charged, and it is not activated on my account. Please help!!!
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dual charges every month - I have no aditional accounts

Hi. Every month I have a duplicated charge for spotify. I didn't realized before, but It has been for months. As far as I know (and searched), I have no aditional accounts. So I want to know why are them, and a refound for them.

• Hi. Every month I have a duplicated charge for spotify. I didn't realized before, but It has been for months. As far as I know (and searched), I have no aditional accounts. So I want to know why are ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

Spoiler (Highlight to read)I cancelled my subscription and Spotify still took my money and Im on free so how do I get my money back.I cancelled my subscription and Spotify still took my money and Im on free so how do I get my money back.

• I cancelled my subscription and Spotify still took my money and Im on free so how do I get my money back.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem Updating Payment Details

I have tried updating my payment details by entering a new card number as expired. However I can't continue because I'm also being asked to provide an NUS number.My NUS expired a while ago and I have been charged the normal amount for months now, so ...

• I have tried updating my payment details by entering a new card number as expired. However I can't continue because I'm also being asked to provide an NUS number. My NUS expired a while ago and I ha...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Do not Give a Premium

Hi friends, today I wanted to buy a premium for $ 0.99 and the results I made a payment from the bank took money but I did not have a premium, I thought I can still make a payment and I made it, but I also had a premium, and I made 3 payments but no ...

• Hi friends, today I wanted to buy a premium for $ 0.99 and the results I made a payment from the bank took money but I did not have a premium, I thought I can still make a payment and I made it, but ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with my subscription

I paid 120 dollars to get premium about a week ago and now it says my subscription is paused because my payment didn't went through.Here is my order number:

• I paid 120 dollars to get premium about a week ago and now it says my subscription is paused because my payment didn't went through. Here is my order number: <removed sensitive info>
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

you have received my money twice but you are not a member I will complain or refund my money

• you have received my money twice but you are not a member I will complain or refund my money <removed sensitive info>
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes