Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Turned off 3D Secure

PlanFree/PremiumCountry TurkeyDevicePC, PhoneOperating SystemAndroid and Windows 10My Question or Issue İ trying to make the payment of premium but it's not working. Turned off 3D Secure but still there is a problem. Help me please

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country  Turkey Device PC, Phone Operating System Android and Windows 10 My Question or Issue  İ trying to make the payment of premium but it's not working. Turne...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Please no more Drake

PlanPremiumCountryCanada DeviceN/AOperating SystemN/A My Question or Issue Let me start by saying I do not enjoy Drake in any way, shape, or form. ​We​ pay for​, and have enjoyed, Spotify ​family ​premium because ​we ​do not want ads to be a part of ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada  Device N/A Operating System N/A   My Question or Issue  Let me start by saying I do not enjoy Drake in any way, shape, or form.  ​We​ pay fo...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I cant update to premium

PlanFree/CountryGermany Device(iPhone 4s,Operating System(iOS 9.3.5 My Question or Issue I cant update to premium. I had premium trial a while ago and now when i go to 'get premium' it leads always to a site with the trial. If I proceed Im led to pay...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/ Country Germany   Device (iPhone 4s, Operating System (iOS 9.3.5   My Question or Issue  I cant update to premium. I had premium trial a while ago and now when i ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant buy premium

Hi, I have a problem with creating a premium account. The payment metode that I wanna use is to pay with the phone bill. I already used 3 months of free premium offer, but on the end of it I didn't pay for the premium and it took me back to the free ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have a problem with creating a premium account. The payment metode that I wanna use is to pay with the phone bill. I already used 3 months of free premium offer, but on the end of it I didn't p...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Been charged, but did not get any invoice or the premium features at all.

I have been charged for $9.99.I do not even have the app on my phone anymore.I have not used it for more than a month.I have not received any invoice from Spotify.I have not received any email that I would be charged.AND it says I am on Spotify FREE ...

•   I have been charged for $9.99. I do not even have the app on my phone anymore. I have not used it for more than a month. I have not received any invoice from Spotify. I have not received ...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Canceling premium

Canada iPhone 6s IOS 11 Are my playlists deleted when I cancel my premium? Or do they just un-download?

• Casual Listener
  • Canada     iPhone 6s   IOS 11   Are my playlists deleted when I cancel my premium? Or do they just un-download?  
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Canceled My Premium Subscription 5 Days Early And Made Me Subscribe Again

So I auto pay from my credit card on the 9th of every month and I was just talking to a representitive about why I am getting ads since 7/04/18 and I was told that my account was canceled. They won't prorata me but told me to sign up again, essential...

• Casual Listener
  • So I auto pay from my credit card on the 9th of every month and I was just talking to a representitive about why I am getting ads since 7/04/18 and I was told that my account was canceled. They won't...
  • chanxmanx
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • cancellation
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant find Spotify DM help

Hi,I want to contact Spotify Sweden for help with the subscription. The last time I needed help I was able to do so with DM. Now, I just can't find the DM or online chat with personnel. Any help is appreciated

• Hi, I want to contact Spotify Sweden for help with the subscription. The last time I needed help I was able to do so with DM. Now, I just can't find the DM or online chat with personnel. Any he...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Been charged on my credit card statement but not recieving premium features

Been charged for months on my credit card statement but not receiving premium. I re installed the app a couple times and no access.The reference number on my statement is

• Been charged for months on my credit card statement but not receiving premium. I re installed the app a couple times and no access. The reference number on my statement is  <removed sensiti...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! HELP FOR PAYMENT

I have a postepay connected to a spotify premium account that i don't remember the username, e-mail and password. I'm still paying 10 $ a month for nothing. The question is: how can i stop pay?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a postepay connected to a spotify premium account that i don't remember the username, e-mail and password. I'm still paying 10 $ a month for nothing. The question is: how can i stop pay?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cobro doble

Spotify me está cobrando DOBLE cada mes por mi suscripción premiun vía PAYPAL y AYDEN y el cobro se realiza en diferentes días y ni siquiera tengo ligado paypal en mi cuenta de spotify. Qué está PASANDO? LLEVAN MESES ROBANDOME

• Spotify me está cobrando DOBLE cada mes por mi suscripción premiun vía PAYPAL y AYDEN y el cobro se realiza en diferentes días y ni siquiera tengo ligado paypal en mi cuenta de spotify.   ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changed credit card info and got charged 10BRL

I changed my credit card info on my account and got charged 10BRL on the new card (that's about 2.50USD). I read that spotify charges 0.00USD, or 0.01USD to confirm that the card exists, but why did I get charged way more than that?

• I changed my credit card info on my account and got charged 10BRL on the new card (that's about 2.50USD). I read that spotify charges 0.00USD, or 0.01USD to confirm that the card exists, but why did ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Credit Card Update
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Drake ads on premium

I have some questions on this Drake ad campaign. Why am I being served ads in premium membership? I can accept promoting new releases but this is obviously beyond that.How long this campaign will go on?Is this going to repeat and be a business strate...

• Casual Listener
  •  I have some questions on this Drake ad campaign.   Why am I being served ads in premium membership? I can accept promoting new releases but this is obviously beyond that. How long this...
  • mrtomte
  • 5 replies
  • 16 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 16 likes

Payment

PlanPremium (Student)Country CanadaDeviceSamsung Galaxy S7 EdgeOperating SystemAndroid, Windows 10 My Question or Issue I have paid for a full year (at least i thought) of premium for a student. That should be 12 months with the one payment.Why does ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium (Student) Country  Canada Device Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Operating System Android, Windows 10   My Question or Issue  I have paid for a full year (at least i thou...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need Help Canceling Premium

Hi everyone, I only have this one Spotify account and my account overview says it’s spotify free. According to my bank records, I have Spotify premium. I entered every email I have into the password reset tool and this account was the only one found....

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone,    I only have this one Spotify account and my account overview says it’s spotify free.    According to my bank records, I have Spotify premium. I entered every e...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Student credentials

Q: where can I check if my student credentials are transferred to my new account? Hi, I recently got help changing my account from logging in with facebook to using email+password via spotify chat. (So I dont have to open fb everytime I log in). The ...

• Casual Listener
  • Q: where can I check if my student credentials are transferred to my new account?   Hi,   I recently got help changing my account from logging in with facebook to using email+password v...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Student premium

Hello, this is just a quick question really, I am on the student plan for Spotify and it will run out soon, I want to know when it runs out, what are my payment options, like it says I will be automatically charged £14.99 but is there a way to get to...

• Hello, this is just a quick question really, I am on the student plan for Spotify and it will run out soon, I want to know when it runs out, what are my payment options, like it says I will be automa...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant pay for premium, it wont accept any card

I've tried paying for premium today from multiple internet connections, tried using multiple different cards, all of which are 3D secure and meet all the other requirements. Iv'e tried buying a gift card, that didnt work. Everytime I try I get the er...

• I've tried paying for premium today from multiple internet connections, tried using multiple different cards, all of which are 3D secure and meet all the other requirements. Iv'e tried buying a gift ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cambio de Premium Universitario a Familiar

He cambiado de Premium Universitario a ser añadido a un Plan Familiar, mi pregunta es si es que me seguirán cobrando el Plan Universitario o automáticamente me dejaran de cobrar debido a que me añadieron a un Plan Familiar? Gracias

• Casual Listener
  • He cambiado de Premium Universitario a ser añadido a un Plan Familiar, mi pregunta es si es que me seguirán cobrando el Plan Universitario o automáticamente me dejaran de cobrar debido a que me añadi...
  • VincentDAce
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes