Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Não consigo atualizar os dados do cartão da conta familiar

Tinha uma conta premium, mas mudei de cartão e precisava atualizar os dados de pagamento para começar a cobrança no novo cartão. Quando fui atualizar os dados, não consigo colocar nenhum cartão de crédito! Mesmo seguindo todos os passos no guia do si...

•   Tinha uma conta premium, mas mudei de cartão e precisava atualizar os dados de pagamento para começar a cobrança no novo cartão. Quando fui atualizar os dados, não consigo colocar nenhum cart...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium, payment method and Countries

Hi everyone, I have a curiosity ...I apologize if I was not able to find an answer that is present in the forum, but I tried to find something but I did not find anything ...1) I created an account on Spotify2) The account was created in Italy3) Stil...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, I have a curiosity ... I apologize if I was not able to find an answer that is present in the forum, but I tried to find something but I did not find anything ... 1) I created an acc...
  • Coralyne
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid but I still don’t have premium

so A few days ago my monthly payment for Spotify was canceled by my bank because my card was lost and all transactions were upheld ! So , I transferred the money to Spotify through the bank portal and It went through but I still don’t have premium ye...

• so A few days ago my monthly payment for Spotify was canceled by my bank because my card was lost and all transactions were upheld ! So , I transferred the money to Spotify through the bank portal an...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Payment
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot Cancel

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceSamsung Galaxy S5Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Several months ago there was a bit of confusion regarding my account, most of which was my fault. But as a result Spotify said I...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country   USA Device Samsung Galaxy S5 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  Several months ago there was a ...
  • pphelps07
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

hulu/spotify subscription gift card

PlanSpotify/Hulu combined studnet planCountry USDevice Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I have 2 hulu gift cards but I cannot redeem them through the Hulu website because the account is ran by spotify. Is t...

• Plan Spotify/Hulu combined studnet plan Country  US Device   Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  I have 2 hulu gift car...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account is blocked

I'm trying to suscribe through my telephone company in Chile, Entel, so that I can pay trough my bill, but the system says that my account is blockedPlanFreeCountry ChileDeviceIphone XOperating Systemios 11.3 My Question or Issue I'm trying to suscri...

• I'm trying to suscribe through my telephone company in Chile, Entel, so that I can pay trough my bill, but the system says that my account is blocked Plan Free Country  Chile Device Iphone...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family subscribtion

I wanted to subscribe from free to family but accidently subsribed to premium (one year membership). Can I change (and how) to family without loosing money?

•     I wanted to subscribe from free to family but accidently subsribed to premium (one year membership). Can I change (and how) to family without loosing money?
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemi con account premium

Ho creato l'account premium per studenti, ma ancora dice che ho l'account gratuito nonostante abbia effettuato il pagamento

• Ho creato l'account premium per studenti, ma ancora dice che ho l'account gratuito nonostante abbia effettuato il pagamento
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment method and county don't match

I want to sign up for spotify premium but it keeps telling me that my payment method and country don't match but it won't let me change my country to US. I'm on MX using an wells Fargo card to sign up.

• I want to sign up for spotify premium but it keeps telling me that my payment method and country don't match but it won't let me change my country to US. I'm on MX using an wells Fargo card to sign u...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I can't pay premiun

The bank canceled the credit card that I used to pay premium now I try to pay with a prepaid card (visa) and it can't be done because always shows "an error has ocurred"

• The bank canceled the credit card that I used to pay premium now I try to pay with a prepaid card (visa) and it can't be done because always shows "an error has ocurred" 😕
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Drake ads w/ premium

Hello, I am a Premium paying customer, mostly because I'd like to avoid the ads. For the past few days, my Spotify has been RIDDLED with Drake ads. I believe the ad-free nature of Premium as advertised is misleading especially since this is affecting...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I am a Premium paying customer, mostly because I'd like to avoid the ads. For the past few days, my Spotify has been RIDDLED with Drake ads.   I believe the ad-free nature of P...
  • Username121213
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 8 likes

[update paiement]

Button "update" does nothing but refreshing the page

• Button "update" does nothing but refreshing the page
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problem with 2 accounts but only able to access one of them...

My daughter has started up two accounts but we can only access one of them. She states she has used the same user name and password for both but as far as I can see this isnt possible. We are getting billed for one of them, the one we cant access...I...

• Visitor
  • My daughter has started up two accounts but we can only access one of them. She states she has used the same user name and password for both but as far as I can see this isnt possible. We are getting...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Help"| comunity

Porque no se a activado mi suspripcion si ya es hecho mi pago en oxxo escaniando el codigo si solo paso un dia desde que me dieron el codigo?

• Porque no se a activado mi suspripcion si ya es hecho mi pago en oxxo escaniando el codigo si solo paso un dia desde que me dieron el codigo?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Impossibility to change payment details

My premium payment for last month was refused given that my credit card has expired. I tried updating my payment details using several devices (phone, tablet, laptop). When clicking on "update your payment details", I am never redirect to a new page ...

• My premium payment for last month was refused given that my credit card has expired. I tried updating my payment details using several devices (phone, tablet, laptop). When clicking on "update your p...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Duda oferta 3 meses por $9

My Question Realice hoy mi pago en el Oxxo para obtener la promoción de 3 meses por $9. Esta expiró hoy, pero mi pago se verá reflejado dentro de 1 a 3 días hábiles mi duda es la siguiente ¿se seguirá aplicando la promoción aunque se refleje después ...

•     My Question    Realice hoy mi pago en el Oxxo para obtener la promoción de 3 meses por $9. Esta expiró hoy, pero mi pago se verá reflejado dentro de 1 a 3 días hábiles mi ...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Pago
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

You owe me money

Hi!It turns out I payed you several days in a row. I would like to get my money back. None of your other questions on your page can help me. Can I just get an email adress or a phone number to call??

• Hi! It turns out I payed you several days in a row. I would like to get my money back. None of your other questions on your page can help me. Can I just get an email adress or a phone number to call...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Money

I was withdrawn 9 times from my credit card,I waited 2 days and did not come back and my account not premium,When does the money come?

• I was withdrawn 9 times from my credit card,I waited 2 days and did not come back and my account not premium,When does the money come?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change payment method

I permanently move to other country.I want to change my country and my payment method on my account, but i couldn't.Nothing appeard after I clicked the update button. For the country setting. I couldn't click anything.

• I permanently move to other country. I want to change my country and my payment method on my account, but i couldn't. Nothing appeard after I clicked the update button. For the country setting. I c...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes