Announcements

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• Jeremy
  • 23 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Student membership

Yesterday I started a premium account to try my free month, I selected the student option and I uploaded the docuentnethey asked for, but I waited almost 2 hours so I decided to start premium with a normal account, but today I received an email telli...

• Yesterday I started a premium account to try my free month, I selected the student option and I uploaded the docuentnethey asked for, but I waited almost 2 hours so I decided to start premium with a ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling my 3 Month premium that was 99p

So I took up the 99p offer of having premium for 3 months. I started on December 6 2017 and it is to end in March 6 2018. It says that after that date I will no longer have premium. Does that mean it cancels automatically, or will it continue chargin...

• So I took up the 99p offer of having premium for 3 months. I started on December 6 2017 and it is to end in March 6 2018. It says that after that date I will no longer have premium. Does that mean it...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution premium estudiantes

hola active premium estudiantes y se me hizo el cargo doble pero aun no se activa premium, ¿cuanto tarda en activarse? y porque hay un cargo doble

• hola active premium estudiantes y se me hizo el cargo doble pero aun no se activa premium, ¿cuanto tarda en activarse? y porque hay un cargo doble 
  • Joche1000
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I've been robbed

I recently cancelled my premium subscription, just before the date spotify said but now i'm checking my credit card account and just saw they charged me for the subscription i've already CANCELLED. Try to contact someone by filling the dumb support f...

• I recently cancelled my premium subscription, just before the date spotify said but now i'm checking my credit card account and just saw they charged me for the subscription i've already CANCELLED. T...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account

Hello, today i subscribed my account with premium for students but unfortunetly i did it with the wrong e-mail for an account that i don't use. Is it possible to change my subscription for < Moderator Snip - Removed for security > Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, today i subscribed my account with premium for students but unfortunetly i did it with the wrong e-mail for an account that i don't use. Is it possible to change my subscription for < ...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

customer help line

Recently I tried to contact spotify via the customer help phone numbers that i found online (1 888 881 5711, 1 888 883 9566), regaurding questions that i have about my premium account details. The answers that i recieved from associate that i spoke w...

• Recently I tried to contact spotify  via the customer help phone numbers that i found online (1 888 881 5711, 1 888 883 9566), regaurding questions that i have about my premium account details. ...
  • jaquelineales
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost Premium Account

hey,i was trying to figure out how to message the Spotify admin. I have a premium account under aenriquez218 but when i opened my Spotify account this morning, i couldn’t log in and when i reset my password it said my account was a free account and n...

• hey, i was trying to figure out how to message the Spotify admin. I have a premium account under aenriquez218 but when i opened my Spotify account this morning, i couldn’t log in and when i reset my...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I would like refund

Hi guys,just now it was charged in my credit card the subscription for Spotify Premium for this month (March).It was setted the automatic renewal, and this month I didn't want to update the service. Now I immediately turned off Spotify Premium but I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, just now it was charged in my credit card the subscription for Spotify Premium for this month (March). It was setted the automatic renewal, and this month I didn't want to update the servi...
  • Samuelebersano
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify payment issue

Hey guys need some help here, currently I have problems on my spotify payment, no matter how many times I updated my cards details, it can't seem to do it. I've contacted my bank regarding on the issue it seems that spotify didn't request a payment o...

• Hey guys need some help here, currently I have problems on my spotify payment, no matter how many times I updated my cards details, it can't seem to do it. I've contacted my bank regarding on the iss...
  • Lenzon
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to upgrade while overseas

Hi I'm trying to update to premium in a foreign country but I can only pay using my home credit card. I won't be getting a local acocunt for sure as I will be moving back in a while. Any solutions to this please? ThanksJ

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I'm trying to update to premium in a foreign country but I can only pay using my home credit card. I won't be getting a local acocunt for sure as I will be moving back in a while.   Any sol...
  • jcjc1
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Prepaid and free trial

Hello, i tried to register for free trial via prepaid. I had to pay for one month to get it. So i did, first payed month ended and so did premium without additional free month. What should i do ?

• Hello, i tried to register for free trial via prepaid. I had to pay for one month to get it. So i did, first payed month ended and so did premium without additional free month. What should i do ?&nbs...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel my Payment, please.

Hello, i have lost acess to the account username: d8sug93si4tw42l0s11p9712rI just found the username on cache of my smartphone, i dont remember the password or e-mail either. Every month are charging from my credit card and i can't cancel the payment...

• Hello, i have lost acess to the account username: d8sug93si4tw42l0s11p9712r I just found the username on cache of my smartphone, i dont remember the password or e-mail either. Every month are c...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled but got charged

I cancelled my spotify subscription, i not know what happened but I got charged and it over drew my bank account so now I'm in the negative. And it doesn't show my account being cancelled.

• I cancelled my spotify subscription, i not know what happened but I got charged and it over drew my bank account so now I'm in the negative. And it doesn't show my account being cancelled.  
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to change countries

Hi all,Formlery from the UK, have moved to Australia and looking to move direct debits over.I am unable to change my country as the option under "edit profile" is greyed out.Tried changing my payment details to my AUS bank card, but it gives me an er...

• Hi all, Formlery from the UK, have moved to Australia and looking to move direct debits over. I am unable to change my country as the option under "edit profile" is greyed out. Tried changing my p...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant change my country settings! PLEASE HELP!!

I cant change the country from US to Panama, i tried putting my credit card from panbama in the payment options but it tells me that the card cant be added because the account is set to US so when i go to my profile to edit the country it doesnt let ...

• Casual Listener
  • I cant change the country from US to Panama, i tried putting my credit card from panbama in the payment options but it tells me that the card cant be added because the account is set to US so when i ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment via Mobile does not appear!

So, just created another account that is not connected with my facebook and as I was going for the payment I noticed that the payment via mobile is not available. So I searched the net and most of the answers I found, including in this community is t...

• So, just created another account that is not connected with my facebook and as I was going for the payment I noticed that the payment via mobile is not available. So I searched the net and most of th...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • globe
    Mobile
    option
    Pay
    Payment
    prepaid
    smart
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution premium subscription

why is my spotify app doesn't have pay by mobile in the payment method like what the help is telling

•  why is my spotify app doesn't have pay by mobile in the payment method like what the help is telling
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Games Consoles

I paid for a premium via debit card. I received a text stating that it was paid successfully but when I checked my Spotify account, it says that I'm still not subscribed. I wasted my money on this.

• I paid for a premium via debit card. I received a text stating that it was paid successfully but when I checked my Spotify account, it says that I'm still not subscribed. I wasted my money on this.
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can you switch a prepaid premium account to family and carry over the prepaid amount?

I have prepaid my premium account until June 2018, is it possible to upgrade to family account and only pay the difference between what I paid alread and the cost of the family account?

• I have prepaid my premium account until June 2018, is it possible to upgrade to family account and only pay the difference between what I paid alread and the cost of the family account?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes