Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Update payment

I’ve closed my bank account and just received the card for my new account and need to update my payment details. When I click “Update” nothing happens. My subscription charges in a few days so I would like to have this fixed so I don’t lose access to...

• I’ve closed my bank account and just received the card for my new account and need to update my payment details. When I click “Update” nothing happens. My subscription charges in a few days so I woul...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cambio de suscripcion de premium individual a plan familiar

Hola, cambie de cuenta Premium a plan familiar, y apenas ayer se abono automaticamente el cargo a mi tarjeta, pero ya migre hoy, quisiera saber si se carga a otro mes o se reembolsa. Gracias.

• Hola, cambie de cuenta Premium a plan familiar, y apenas ayer se abono automaticamente el cargo a mi tarjeta, pero ya migre hoy, quisiera saber si se carga a otro mes o se reembolsa. Gracias. 
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution About upgrade premium

I got a problem of payment.I use tap &go for my payment.I can't pay by my tap&go. I tried all plan and it still didint work. After that I tried on the student with premium it success log in with my tap &go card number,but I'm not tallying with it the...

• I got a problem of payment.I use tap &go for my payment.I can't pay by my tap&go. I tried all plan and it still didint work. After that I tried on the student with premium it success log in w...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Raro sistema de 30 dias gratis

Ingrese mi cuenta de debito y decia que estaba mala pero despues revise y salia que tenia Spotify premium (solamente 1 semana) y en el anuncio dice que son 30 dias gratis . Hoy inicie y se me termina el otro viernes

• Ingrese mi cuenta de debito y decia que estaba mala pero despues revise y salia que tenia Spotify premium (solamente 1 semana) y en el anuncio dice que son 30 dias gratis . Hoy inicie y se me termina...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My wife cannot login the family account

My wife cannot join the family about on her device.She received the invitation, entered the credentials (Street, City & Zip same as mine) but she is told that she is refused to enter the family account... I unsubscribed her and send her a new invitat...

• My wife cannot join the family about on her device. She received the invitation, entered the credentials (Street, City & Zip same as mine) but she is told that she is refused to enter the family...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Upgraded the wrong account

I accidentally upgraded the wrong spotify account, I immediately canceled my subscription but now I want to know how to get my money back.

• I accidentally  upgraded the wrong spotify account, I immediately canceled my subscription but now I want to know how to get my money back. 
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment

Hi so for some reason my payment didn’t go out so I’ve had emails telling me to update my payment plan other wise my account will be cancelled but for some reason whenever I go on the website to update my details whenever I press update nothing happe...

• Hi so for some reason my payment didn’t go out so I’ve had emails telling me to update my payment plan other wise my account will be cancelled but for some reason whenever I go on the website to upda...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I payed for spotify premium at 99c for 3 months. They took 99c from may bank account, but after that they wrote I'm not allowed to use that offert. How is it possible???

• I payed for spotify premium at 99c for 3 months. They took 99c from may bank account, but after that they wrote I'm not allowed to use that offert. How is it possible???
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Best alternative to spotify?

PlanPremiumCountry USDeviceAndroid and PCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue What is the best alternative to spotify premium? I am canceling my premium since I have been at the song limit for so long now. I've voted, made posts about it, ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country  US Device Android and PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  What is the best alternative to spotify premium? I am canceling my ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t get spotify on this app??

i go to buy premium but it says premium isn’t available on this app yet this is the only Spotify app...

• i go to buy premium but it says premium isn’t available on this app yet this is the only Spotify app...  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Going from a premium user to a free user

PlanPremium (now) but thinking of changing to freeCountry Sweden My Question or Issue If I change from premium to free, will I lose any information? For example playlists, saved albums, songs. Artists and bands that I'm following?

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium (now) but thinking of changing to free Country  Sweden   My Question or Issue   If I change from premium to free, will I lose any information? For example p...
  • y5l_c-jojk0rd
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

İnnial kart ile ödemeyi yaptığım halde 0.99 krş premium olamadım hala free gözüküyorum

ininal ile spotify premium aldım 0,99 kuruşu 2 kez çektiler ve hala free olarak gözüküyorum çözüm için yardımcı olun!

• ininal ile spotify premium aldım 0,99 kuruşu 2 kez çektiler ve hala free olarak gözüküyorum çözüm için yardımcı olun!
  • FlavouredJelly
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paymed Failed? Unable to Get Premium.

So, I have Spotify on my Pixel. I'm trying to get the 30-Days Free thing for Spotify Premium but every time I enter my card and click the big green button that says to begin trial, a red box shows up and says the payment failed. I've checked all the ...

• So, I have Spotify on my Pixel. I'm trying to get the 30-Days Free thing for Spotify Premium but every time I enter my card and click the big green button that says to begin trial, a red box shows up...
  • o_vnw-1jd1mi
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

My music isn’t downloading for offline mode

I have a premium plan and all of my songs won’t download. I have enough space for them to download but they won’t. There’s certain songs that have a green download arrow but when I go to click on that song it jumps to a different song

• I have a premium plan and all of my songs won’t download. I have enough space for them to download but they won’t. There’s certain songs that have a green download arrow but when I go to click on tha...
  • FlavouredJelly
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why do I have to pay for premium

Just to listen to my music through my Google mini?? This is ridiculous! I didnt have to before the update!

• Casual Listener
  • Just to listen to my music through my Google mini?? This is ridiculous! I didnt have to before the update!  
  • FlavouredJelly
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Family Premium Singapore

I would like to comfirm the premium for Family Subscription in Singapore as i was charged $15.40 instead of $14.98. Thank you.

• I would like to comfirm the premium for Family Subscription in Singapore as i was charged $15.40 instead of $14.98.   Thank you.
  • j6fu8u5h-_iub
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Linked Accounts

A little while ago, I subscribed/linked my accounts to an artist’s to be notified when their new music came out. Even though I now unfollowed them, ALL of their music keeps getting added to my library, and reappears the day after even when I delete i...

•   A little while ago, I subscribed/linked my accounts to an artist’s to be notified when their new music came out. Even though I now unfollowed them, ALL of their music keeps getting added to m...
  • Jollof
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charging me without premium

PlanFreeCountry US My Question or Issue Spotify is charging me and I don’t even have premium. It’s overdrafting the account I put it on and I don’t want premium. I didn’t get premium it’s just charging me after i took my account info off

• Plan Free Country  US   My Question or Issue  Spotify is charging me and I don’t even have premium. It’s overdrafting the account I put it on and I don’t want premium. I didn’t g...
  • Jollof
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged even though I have a free subscription.

PlanFreeCountry United StatesDeviceMacbook Pro, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge My Question or IssueI have a charge of $10.46 on my bank statement and I checked all the accounts I know and they are on Free Subscriptions, I would like to cancel wherever this c...

• Plan Free Country  United States Device Macbook Pro, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge     My Question or Issue I have a charge of $10.46 on my bank statement and I checked all the accou...
  • Jollof
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes