Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• Jeremy
  • 23 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Paid Premium, but my family can´t access because of ¨wrong address¨

We paid for the premium subscription, but when my daughter is joing, after receiving the invitation, she puts the address, and for some reason, the system tells her that my address and hers don´t match... and I don´t even see my own address, maybe I ...

• We paid for the premium subscription, but when my daughter is joing, after receiving the invitation, she puts the address, and for some reason, the system tells her that my address and hers don´t mat...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing to a family plan from a 12 month subscription

I had bought the 12 month subscription in January to save money, then I found out that I can split a family account with my 3 roommates and that would actually be much cheaper! I am curious if there is anyway to switch from the 12 month subscription ...

• I had bought the 12 month subscription in January to save money, then I found out that I can split a family account with my 3 roommates and that would actually be much cheaper! I am curious if there ...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I can't pay for my premium

I have been trying to pay for my premium subscription for the last months and I have been receiving several general error messages. I have tried multiple credit cards from different bank and also the Boleto Bancario (option here in Brazil), both don'...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been trying to pay for my premium subscription for the last months and I have been receiving several general error messages.   I have tried multiple credit cards from different bank and...
  • Melody
  • Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't buy Premium

I have tried over the past three days to input a credit card but it continuously says payment failed. I have tried different cards (both are absolutely fine, one is an actual credit card and the other is a prepaid credit card. Which works as I have u...

• I have tried over the past three days to input a credit card but it continuously says payment failed. I have tried different cards (both are absolutely fine, one is an actual credit card and the othe...
  • IsaacChook
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted my Spotify Account but still getting charged.

I deleted my Spotify account over 3 months ago, and I've found I have still been charged the $12 each month.I had to create a new account (this one) in order to try contact someone about it, and this is the best hope I have got. How do I stop getting...

• I deleted my Spotify account over 3 months ago, and I've found I have still been charged the $12 each month. I had to create a new account (this one) in order to try contact someone about it, and th...
  • lincolnchase
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3333 song limit?

Is this a one time thing meaning once you hit this limit you can no longer DL? Or can you delete songs and then DL again until you hit the limit. I am thinking of going premium but I only listen off line and I could see myself going through 3k songs ...

• Regular
  • Is this a one time thing meaning once you hit this limit you can no longer DL? Or can you delete songs and then DL again until you hit the limit. I am thinking of going premium but I only listen off ...
  • PaulMac
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for students

I signed up for a premium account before I knew I could get a student discount. Is there a way to swap to get the student discount without loosing all of my downloaded music?

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for a premium account before I knew I could get a student discount. Is there a way to swap to get the student discount without loosing all of my downloaded music?  
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Valentine’s Day free premium offer

Does anyone know what time the Valentine’s Day free trial offer ends in eastern time?

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone know what time the Valentine’s Day free trial offer ends in eastern time?
  • keats
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to get spotify premium for my gf for valentines day.

I would like to surprise my girl friend with Spotify Premium for valentines day. Obviulsy I want this to be a surprise and just giving her $10/mth does't have that romantic feel. Is there a way to do this? I tried to do the family pack but they wont ...

• I would like to surprise my girl friend with Spotify Premium for valentines day. Obviulsy I want this to be a surprise and just giving her $10/mth does't have that romantic feel.  Is there ...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paid, but no premium

Hey! A couple days ago, on feb 6th, I paid for the 1 year premium option. The money was taken from my bank account, but every time i log into spotify on my phone or tablet a banner unfolds telling me i don't have premium. I don't know if it is helpfu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey!   A couple days ago, on feb 6th, I paid for the 1 year premium option. The money was taken from my bank account, but every time i log into spotify on my phone or tablet a banner unfolds...
  • Bradleymoc
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't Change Credit Card

I have been trying to change my credit card number for the next payment but it only gives me the option of cancel my suscription which I rather not.

• Regular
  • I have been trying to change my credit card number for the next payment but it only gives me the option of cancel my suscription which I rather not.
  • Josephsites09
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can’t get premium

When I press on « free premium trial » nothing happends and I can’t get premium

• Casual Listener
  • When I press on « free premium trial » nothing happends and I can’t get premium
  • nksyy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution 3 months Premium for P129.00 (Philippines)

HI, it was my first time to purchase Spotify Premium and the website says that, you will get 3month Spotify Premium but when I checked my account on the next day, I did not get the "3 months Spotify Premium" and the website tells me that i am not qua...

2.jpg Untitled.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • HI, it was my first time to purchase Spotify Premium and the website says that, you will get 3month Spotify Premium but when I checked my account on the next day, I did not get the "3 months Spotify ...
  • Marcova
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes

Accidentally turned off family subscription after changing payment information

As title says, after failed recurring Family Subscription payment, i had to change my card information. Automatically i was subscribed to normal subscription, leaving two family members without service. I can switch to family subscription again, but ...

• As title says, after failed recurring Family Subscription payment, i had to change my card information. Automatically i was subscribed to normal subscription, leaving two family members without servi...
  • songassistant
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium 1 Year - Join Family Subscription

Hi, pre-paid premium Spotify for one year. Now however I would like to join the Family plan that has been opened by a family member. Will I get a refund for the pre-paid months ahead?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, pre-paid premium Spotify for one year. Now however I would like to join the Family plan that has been opened by a family member. Will I get a refund for the pre-paid months ahead?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium is not working

I I just changed to premium, but everything it's like i wasn't premium.. any idea why?

• I I just changed to premium, but everything it's like i wasn't premium.. any idea why?
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium doesnt work

Do alredy get a notify for 30days trial for premium. But still not working as a premium

• Do alredy get a notify for 30days trial for premium. But still not working as a premium
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I avoid the valentine's day premium offer? I want the 7 days trial one. Any suggestions?

Hey there, my name is Jace and I've been using Spotify for quite a while, for some reason my account has been hacked.I opened a new one due to the fact that I don't really care about opening a new one and losing the old one. I want to see if I like t...

• Regular
  • Hey there, my name is Jace and I've been using Spotify for quite a while, for some reason my account has been hacked. I opened a new one due to the fact that I don't really care about opening a new ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Students premium - money taken but no premium still

Hello. I saw an offer in the Spotify mobile app that gives a discount to students. I'm from Latvia and I'm learning in PIKC RVT(Rigas Valsts Tehnikums -> Rigas technical school). I went to check in if I can apply, but wasn't really able, because my s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I saw an offer in the Spotify mobile app that gives a discount to students. I'm from Latvia and I'm learning in PIKC RVT(Rigas Valsts Tehnikums -> Rigas technical school). I went to check i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Pck

I have Premium already, if I choose the Family Package today, will it be activated immediately and I'll get the charges until my Billing Date? My Billing Date is the 17th of each month. Or will I get the charges today and the Billing Date is gonna ch...

• I have Premium already, if I choose the Family Package today, will it be activated immediately and I'll get the charges until my Billing Date? My Billing Date is the 17th of each month. Or will I get...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes