Announcements

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• Jeremy
  • 23 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Country/credit card apparent mismatch (not true)

I have to update my payment details due to my original credit card being blocked. However, when I try to include a different credit card details, it just says that there is a mismatch between the country and the credit card, which is not correct sinc...

• I have to update my payment details due to my original credit card being blocked. However, when I try to include a different credit card details, it just says that there is a mismatch between the cou...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium payment

Hi Guys, so i upgraded to premium two days ago and paid 0,01 ct. But now spotify took another 0,01ct from me. I don’t mean to he cheap. I honestly could’nt care less about the 0,01 ct but i’m just worried this is gonna happen again. And also next mon...

• Hi Guys, so i upgraded to premium two days ago and paid 0,01 ct. But now spotify took another 0,01ct from me. I don’t mean to he cheap. I honestly could’nt care less about the 0,01 ct but i’m just wo...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Aus dem Family Abo geworfen worden

Heute bekam meine Tochter eine E-Mail, dass Ihre Adresse nicht mit unserer uebereinstimmt und sie downgegradet wird auf Free. Ich sehe nirgendwo einen Button mit Spotify Ruecksprache zu halten. Bei den anderen Kindern funktioniert es weiter. Sie hat ...

• Heute bekam meine Tochter eine E-Mail, dass Ihre Adresse nicht mit unserer uebereinstimmt und sie downgegradet wird auf Free. Ich sehe nirgendwo einen Button mit Spotify Ruecksprache zu halten. Bei d...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Leaving in Belgium but with a French MasterCard, can't subscribe for premium!

I'm a French leaving in Belgium, and I only have a French master card. Paypal doesn't work anymore, they say that my facebook is Belgium country but it is not true!How can I do?

• Visitor
  • I'm a French leaving in Belgium, and I only have a French master card. Paypal doesn't work anymore, they say that my facebook is Belgium country but it is not true! How can I do?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cannot payment

I try to change payment from paypal to credit card and it's not working.After I try to logout - login many time. Right now I cannot subscribe premium option anymore.

• I try to change payment from paypal to credit card and it's not working. After I try to logout - login many time. Right now I cannot subscribe premium option anymore.
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

30Days trial problem with premium

HiI just took the offer 30days free trial where i had also to pay in upfront when the 30day offer ends. Now they say my premium acc ends in 3 months which i also payed for, but where are the 30days for free? shouldnt be ending in 3 months plus with t...

• Hi I just took the offer 30days free trial where i had also to pay in upfront when the 30day offer ends. Now they say my premium acc ends in 3 months which i also payed for, but where are the 30days...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

no puedo pagar con mi tarjeta de debito

hola buenas tardes no me genera el pago con mi tarjeta de debito en mi cuenta familiar espero pronta respuesta ya que la necesito

• hola buenas tardes no me genera el pago con mi tarjeta de debito en mi cuenta familiar espero pronta respuesta ya que la necesito 
  • jfrancor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't activate Spotify Premium via PayPal

Hello, can you guys help me? I have PayPal account with my credit card, but after i submit my PayPal account for Spotify Premium, i see something like this and my account doesn't activate Premium, screenshot attached below.Thanks for your time.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, can you guys help me? I have PayPal account with my credit card, but after i submit my PayPal account for Spotify Premium, i see something like this and my account doesn't activate Premium, sc...
  • f4br3
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Update credit card details

I was instructed to click SUBSCRIPTION then under Payment Details, click UPDATE. But as you can see on the attachment, I don't have that option on my screen after clicking SUBSCRIPTION. My previous card has already been deactivated and I want to use ...

• I was instructed to click SUBSCRIPTION then under Payment Details, click UPDATE.  But as you can see on the attachment, I don't have that option on my screen after clicking SUBSCRIPTION.  &...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Will be charged twice.

Hi my account will be charged twice i am not sure why.ive paid for my account on the 7th feb,and they said my plan will be renewed on the 16th feb.Is there anything that can be done?

• Hi my account will be charged twice i am not sure why.ive paid for my account on the 7th feb,and they said my plan will be renewed on the 16th feb.Is there anything that can be done?  
  • vinjski
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free one week trial

I just registered for spotify using facebook. But, there is no option for premium trial in the android app. Also, the radio button is not present in the interface.

• I just registered for spotify using facebook. But, there is no option for premium trial in the android app. Also, the radio button is not present in the interface.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Subscribtion

Hello, I'm currently using Spotify with Regular Premium Subscription. I got invitation for Premium for Family, how did i changing current subscription to Family ? My current subscription till 21/02. Thank you Regards,Redav

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I'm currently using Spotify with Regular Premium Subscription. I got invitation for Premium for Family, how did i changing current subscription to Family ?   My current subscription til...
  • Redav
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed to premium and still on free

I subscribe to spotify premium through apple, and when I updated my credid card info the problems started. I got invoice for paying this months premium, but my spotify account still shows it's free. I have already called apple and everything is fine ...

• I subscribe to spotify premium through apple, and when I updated my credid card info the problems started. I got invoice for paying this months premium, but my spotify account still shows it's free. ...
  • geroj68
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium user

I am a premium user but it's not showing on my phone or tablet I'm unable to use any of the advantages of a premium user I'm still getting commercials and everything

• I am a premium user but it's not showing on my phone or tablet I'm unable to use any of the advantages of a premium user I'm still getting commercials and everything 
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Joining family plan from student plan

I have a student plan, and my brother made a family plan. Its cheaper and I want to swtich over but not lose all of my playlists. any help?

• I have a student plan, and my brother made a family plan.  Its cheaper and I want to swtich over but not lose all of my playlists.  any help?
  • graciecendejas
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paypal payment is not accepted

My subscription is running and the money was booked from Paypal each month without any issues. No it says "money transfer from Paypal didn't work. Please, update your details." So I went in my account, selected to update the details and configured Pa...

• Casual Listener
  • My subscription is running and the money was booked from Paypal each month without any issues. No it says "money transfer from Paypal didn't work. Please, update your details." So I went in my a...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

When the offer is going to end

Hi.I took a premium offer (3 months only 0,99€) and now I don't want to continue having premium. But can I see anywhere when I started the premium and when 3 months is full? And I started premium in the end of December, so will it last till the end o...

•  Hi. I took a premium offer (3 months only 0,99€) and now I don't want to continue having premium. But can I see anywhere when I started the premium and when 3 months is full? And I started pre...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Betaling mislukt

Hoi, Ik heb nu al voor de 3e maand een melding gekregen dat mijn betaling mislukt is, nu heb ik elke keer opnieuw een abbonement afsloten en is nooit 2x de abbonementskosten van mijn rekening afgehaald. Ik vraag me toch alleen wel af of meer mensen d...

• Hoi,    Ik heb nu al voor de 3e maand een melding gekregen dat mijn betaling mislukt is, nu heb ik elke keer opnieuw een abbonement afsloten en is nooit 2x de abbonementskosten van mijn r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

30 gratis

Hallo, unzwar habe ich eine frage ich habe mir 30 tage gratis geholt. Ich habe 10 euro paysafecard eingelost. Wird die 10 paysafecard erst abgezogen wenn der 2 Monat beginnt ?

• Hallo, unzwar habe ich eine frage ich habe mir 30 tage gratis geholt. Ich habe 10 euro paysafecard eingelost. Wird die 10 paysafecard erst abgezogen wenn der 2 Monat beginnt ?      &nb...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Been a student for past 3 years, checked payment plan found out ive been charged 10$ for months.

I have no idea how, but apparently ive been getting charged standard rate (10$) for each month of premium when i successfully cleared and initiated the student plan (5$) almost 2+ years ago. I dont know how long ive been getting charged 10$ but im co...

• I have no idea how, but apparently ive been getting charged standard rate (10$) for each month of premium when i successfully cleared and initiated the student plan (5$) almost 2+ years ago. I dont k...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes