Announcements

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• Jeremy
  • 23 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • Rodrigorsr
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium

How do I pay for premium in the app so I can use my fingerprint I can’t find my card

• How do I pay for premium in the app so I can use my fingerprint I can’t find my card
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using spotify premium

Hi everyone,I just purchased the 9.99€ per month spotify premium, but but actually I still don't have the premium features: I can't choose which song reproduce, I need to wait for the advertisement ecc.Do you know how long does it take to get the pre...

• Hi everyone, I just purchased the 9.99€ per month spotify premium, but but actually I still don't have the premium features: I can't choose which song reproduce, I need to wait for the advertisement...
  • latrelljennings
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pay Annually

Hi Spotify, I was wondering if there it's possible and/or is there any discount incentive to paying annually instead of monthly? So pay all at once for a year. Thanks in advance for your reply. Johnny

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify,   I was wondering if there it's possible and/or is there any discount incentive to paying annually instead of monthly? So pay all at once for a year.   Thanks in advance for...
  • latrelljennings
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't pay premium

I can not pay premium with any card, can anybody help me please? 

• I can not pay premium with any card, can anybody help me please? 
  • latrelljennings
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Student discount verification

Hi, yesterday I signed up for the student discount and my credit card had been charged before even completing the whole process. I didn't receive my premium subscription, because it needs to be verified that I am really a student. I uploaded the requ...

• Hi,   yesterday I signed up for the student discount and my credit card had been charged before even completing the whole process. I didn't receive my premium subscription, because it needs to...
  • Dieqoclavijo
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium Account

I signed up for the family premium plan, and had the whole family join. Two of the members that joined had personal premium account. So, are their previous premium accounts unsubscribed or will they still be charged

• I signed up for the family premium plan, and had the whole family join. Two of the members that joined had personal premium account. So, are their previous premium accounts unsubscribed or will they ...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

How often will I be charged for premium, every month ? Or every 30 or so days? Why if I start using premium in the middle of the month how will I be charged ?

• Visitor
  • How often will I be charged for premium, every month ? Or every 30 or so days? Why if I start using premium in the middle of the month how will I be charged ?
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family - Father's android cannot play any songs

Hi, I pay for spotify family membership for my family. We are at the same address, and up until a few weeks ago he was able to play songs on his phone. He ahd to reset his phone and lost some of his playlists and now can't play any music. He has no o...

• Hi,   I pay for spotify family membership for my family. We are at the same address, and up until a few weeks ago he was able to play songs on his phone. He ahd to reset his phone and lost som...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost my playlist once I subscribed. Is it able to be retrieved?

Ive had spotify for 5 years with thousands of songs--and I finally subscribed today under the same user name and password--but all my music is gone!!!! Is there a way to retrieve them?

• Ive had spotify for 5 years with thousands of songs--and I finally subscribed today under the same user name and password--but all my music is gone!!!! Is there a way to retrieve them? 😞
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Membership

Hello,my family is considering to change from itunes to spotify. Right now I am the only one using Spotify in my family. The problem is we are not living in the same house and therefore do not have the same adress. The rules of the membership subscri...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, my family is considering to change from itunes to spotify. Right now I am the only one using Spotify in my family. The problem is we are not living in the same house and therefore do not have...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Familiar plan

Hi, like two days ago a familiar bougth the premium plan and i recived the mail and complete but when i enter to the account is like i didn't do anything, try like 3 times and nothing, please help

• Hi, like two days ago a familiar bougth the premium plan and i recived the mail and complete but when i enter to the account is like i didn't do anything, try like 3 times and nothing, please help
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid a yearly subscription and now want to upgrade to Family.

I recently paid for an anual subscription for premium. Now I would like to upgrade to family. How can i achieve this without paying double? Can I cancell my year subscrition and switch back to monthly payments in order to upgrade to family?

• I recently paid for an anual subscription for premium. Now I would like to upgrade to family. How can i achieve this without paying double? Can I cancell my year subscrition and switch back to monthl...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Vodafone Premium Still Being Charged

Hi,I signed up to Vodafone in January and received the free connection to Spotify Premium. Despite this, I am still being charged every month by Spotify.I never provided Vodafone with the details of the account being charged.I only have one Spotify a...

• Hi, I signed up to Vodafone in January and received the free connection to Spotify Premium. Despite this, I am still being charged every month by Spotify. I never provided Vodafone with the details...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Money

Hey so i was trying to buy spotify premium for students and i put my debt card details. But only at the next step i found out high school students dont get the discount so i was like screw it but the $6 had still been taken from my available funds. W...

• Hey so i was trying to buy spotify premium for students and i put my debt card details. But only at the next step i found out high school students dont get the discount so i was like screw it but the...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

$9.99/month

What happened to the $9.99 a month subscription. Had to get a new bank card so Spotify was unable to charge me this monthmonth .When I went to input the new card the only subscriptions I saw were for students (which I am not eligible for) and a stupi...

• What happened to the $9.99 a month subscription. Had to get a new bank card so Spotify was unable to charge me this monthmonth .When I went to input the new card the only subscriptions I saw were for...
  • Ezrabecker11
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Feature

How long does it take to activate the premium feature when you pay with credit card?

• How long does it take to activate the premium feature when you pay with credit card?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Maxis music unlimited pass

How do i connect to Maxis music unlimited on spotify? I've paid for it on maxis but my spotify account is still on the Free one

• How do i connect to Maxis music unlimited on spotify? I've paid for it on maxis but my spotify account is still on the Free one
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My card was charged even if I did not successfully register for premium account

Today I tried to avail of the Spotify student discount. It was my first time and I didn't know how it usually goes. I entered my payment details but after that Spotify directed me to a something called SheerID because they said only verified schools ...

• Casual Listener
  • Today I tried to avail of the Spotify student discount. It was my first time and I didn't know how it usually goes. I entered my payment details but after that Spotify directed me to a something call...
  • pcyeol
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Payment doesn't happening

Hello, i couldn't pay for this month's charge. I have delayed it and it asks me to change my card info, and i tried to change but failed even though i have enough money for the charge in my card

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i couldn't pay for this month's charge. I have delayed it and it asks me to change my card info, and i tried to change but failed even though i have enough money for the charge in my card
  • anthonypatty
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get HiFi?

Anyone know when FLAC or HiFi will be made available? Can I request a beta set up now?

• Anyone know when FLAC or HiFi will be made available?  Can I request a beta set up now?  
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes