Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify premiun

PlanFamilyCountry MexicoDeviceCellphone and PC'sOperating SystemAndroid/windows My Question or Issue I have this problem. I have a family plan that it's paid every 13rd montly; but since yesterday i cant log in to any account, and if it happens, does...

• Plan Family Country  Mexico Device Cellphone and PC's Operating System Android/windows   My Question or Issue  I have this problem. I have a family plan that it's paid every ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I did not receive promotion and I was charged on the credit card

I did not receive promotion and I was charged on the credit cardPlanPremiumCountryBrazil Device(Samsung Galaxy 9)Operating System(Android Oreo, Windows 10)My Question or Issue I received promotion email spotify 1.99 for 3 months, only a test was alre...

• Visitor
  • I did not receive promotion and I was charged on the credit card Plan Premium Country Brazil  Device (Samsung Galaxy 9) Operating System (Android Oreo, Windows 10) My Question or I...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't pay for subscription

PlanCurrently Free/was premiumCountry Bulgaria My Question or Issue Recently I received the notification that spotify can't process my PayPal payment. I wanted to switch my paypal account, however, I maybe read the wrong article, so first of all I ca...

• Plan Currently Free/was premium Country Bulgaria    My Question or Issue  Recently I received the notification that spotify can't process my PayPal payment. I wanted to swi...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card renewalf NO RENEWAL

Payed 10 bucks for a Spotify gift card to renew my service. Just dropped to free, and keeps bugging me about getting the family plan. Snoused around and figured it's prolly cuz I have a Spotify app on my computer too, so I wont be burning up my phone...

• Casual Listener
  • Payed 10 bucks for a Spotify gift card to renew my service.  Just dropped to free, and keeps bugging me about getting the family plan.  Snoused around and figured it's prolly cuz I have a S...
  • 9j-cpxnd0_dxi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

not eligible

i want to avail the spotify premium offer for 3 months that only cost 9 pesos but it says I am not eligible for that type of offer

• i want to avail the spotify premium offer for 3 months that only cost 9 pesos but it says I am not eligible for that type of offer   
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment issue

I accidentally chose the wrong plan. And i payd for Premium and Stydent. How can i cancel Student and return money? Thank you!

• I accidentally chose the wrong plan. And i payd for Premium and Stydent. How can i cancel Student and return money?     Thank you! 
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Spotify on Sonos & Phone at same time

PlanPremiumCountry EnglandDeviceSony Xperia z5 & SonosOperating System(iOS 10 My Question or IssueI have the Premium subscription and use my spotify on my Sonos at home. If my partner works from home and uses the spotify on the Sonos and I am listeni...

• Plan Premium Country  England Device Sony Xperia z5 & Sonos Operating System (iOS 10   My Question or Issue I have the Premium subscription and use my spotify on my Sonos at h...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Purchased a year subscription but won't log in??

I paid for a 1 year subscription to spotify on March 12th when it asked me to update my subscription, and then when i tried to log in, it kept popping up with a box asking me to update my payment method for the subscription, even though i already hav...

• I paid for a 1 year subscription to spotify on March 12th when it asked me to update my subscription, and then when i tried to log in, it kept popping up with a box asking me to update my payment met...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Premium for second phone line

I recently saw that the Spotify premium subscription I had on my second phone line went back to “free” because the contract had ended for that phone. I went to go and add Spotify premium to the phone but it says it doesn’t recognize the number becaus...

• Visitor
  • I recently saw that the Spotify premium subscription I had on my second phone line went back to “free” because the contract had ended for that phone. I went to go and add Spotify premium to the phone...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Transferência

Como faço para usar a conta Premium que tenho no ps4 em outras plataformas?

• Como faço para usar a conta Premium que tenho no ps4 em outras plataformas?
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Canceled subscription that was going to renew on 5/30, but account shows receipt for 5/30?

So I set up the Spotify premium account on 4/30. I went to cancel it a few minutes ago and received a confirmation email, but it says I will have Spotify premium until 6/30. I check my receipts and it shows one receipt on 4/30 and another for 5/30. M...

• So I set up the Spotify premium account on 4/30. I went to cancel it a few minutes ago and received a confirmation email, but it says I will have Spotify premium until 6/30. I check my receipts and i...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution SPOTIFY NO ME DEJA CONTINUAR MI SUBSCRIPCIÓN PREMIUM

PlanPremium My Question or IssueTuve problemas para completar mi pago el mes pasado y me dejaron la subscripción en pausa, cuando traté de actualizar la forma de pago ya no me deja pagar con la misma tarjeta, seguí la opción que dicen de hacerse free...

•   Plan Premium   My Question or Issue Tuve problemas para completar mi pago el mes pasado y me dejaron la subscripción en pausa, cuando traté de actualizar la forma de pago ya no me de...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PAYMENT DECLINED AFTER GETTING KICKED OUT OF FAMILY ACCOUNT

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceiPhone Operating SystemiOS 11 My Question or Issue I have being kicked out of my family account, and now I cannot pay premium beacuase all my cards are being declined.

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device iPhone  Operating System iOS 11   My Question or Issue  I have being kicked out of my family account, and now I cannot pay premium bea...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify keeps declining my card

Plan3-month spotify premium for 99¢Country USADeviceiPhone 7+Operating SystemiOS 11.4 My Question or Issue I checked my card and i have like 8$ on it. every time i try to get the premium it says ‘payment failed, try again or use another payment metho...

• Plan 3-month spotify premium for 99¢ Country  USA Device iPhone 7+ Operating System iOS 11.4   My Question or Issue  I checked my card and i have like 8$ on it. every time i ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Necesito ayuda

Necesito cancelar una cuenta premium pero no recuerdo el usuario y la contraseña. Y en el telefono que tenia la aplicacion ya no lo tengo

• Necesito cancelar una cuenta premium pero no recuerdo el usuario y la contraseña. Y en el telefono que tenia la aplicacion ya no lo tengo
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution For some reason Changed My Individual subscription to family subscription

PlanFree Now because of bad charging for family premiumCountry United States DeviceSamsung Galaxy 8, Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue Hello I ordered the student premium because I am enrolled at acc and wanted to get the discount. I ha...

• Plan Free Now because of bad charging for family premium Country United States  Device Samsung Galaxy 8,  Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  Hello I...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment Issue at Upgrading

I would like to upgrade to a Student account (or at least a Premium) in Austria, since I reside here now and I therefore have an Austrian IP; moreover I made the account also here. The problem is I only have a Maestro Austrian Card and do not own a P...

• I would like to upgrade to a Student account (or at least a Premium) in Austria, since I reside here now and I therefore have an Austrian IP; moreover I made the account also here. The problem i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscripton got canceled

PlanPremiumCountry GermanyDevice(Huwai P9 lite, PC)Operating System(Windows 10,Android ) My Question or IssueMy account got set back to Free without me canceling. I tried signing up for premium again, but it won't let me sign up no matter which payme...

• Plan Premium Country  Germany Device (Huwai P9 lite, PC) Operating System (Windows 10,Android )   My Question or Issue My account got set back to Free without me canceling. I trie...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Mobil ödeme yaptım Free kullanıcı gözüküyorum

Vodafone 3 ay ücretsiz kampanyasından yararlandım. Kampanya bitiminde benden otomatik ödeme çekti 13,99 TL tutarında. Bir sonraki ay benden otomatik ödeme çekmesin diye IPTAL mesajı attım. Bana gelen mesajda 25 Haziran 2018'e kadar servisten yararlan...

• Vodafone 3 ay ücretsiz kampanyasından yararlandım. Kampanya bitiminde benden otomatik ödeme çekti 13,99 TL tutarında. Bir sonraki ay benden otomatik ödeme çekmesin diye IPTAL mesajı attım. Bana gelen...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trying to Change Credit Card - wants to sign up for different plan

I'm currently on the Premium/Hulu plan for 9.99/mo however I need to change my payment info (credit card). When I go to "update" my payment info, it asks me for the new card number but the confirm button asks to sign me up for the 14.99 Family Plan, ...

•   I'm currently on the Premium/Hulu plan for 9.99/mo however I need to change my payment info (credit card). When I go to "update" my payment info, it asks me for the new card number but the co...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes