Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Payment issue

PlanFreeCountry The NetherlandsDeviceIphone 7Operating SystemIOS I saw an action on spotify, 3 months premium for €0,99 I bought it, but when I looked at my spotify account after the payment, it said that my account has a status of, Free. I even have...

•   Plan Free Country  The Netherlands Device Iphone 7 Operating System IOS   I saw an action on spotify, 3 months premium for €0,99 I bought it, but when I looked at my spotif...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment failed

PlanPremiumCountryTurkeyDeviceLG G5Operating System AndroidMy Question or Issue I was a premium member. My subscription seems like expired yesterday(I didn't receive a single reminder from Spotify before it expired) I'm trying to subscribe since yest...

• Plan Premium Country Turkey Device LG G5 Operating System  Android My Question or Issue  I was a premium member. My subscription seems like expired yesterday(I didn't receive a sin...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Payment fail

PlanPremiumCountry Canada DeviceIphone My Question or Issue My old credit card expired i have a new one and am trying to get spotify premium again and everytime i put in the credit card info all i get is a payment failed box.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Canada  Device Iphone     My Question or Issue  My old credit card expired i have a new one and am trying to get spotify premium again and ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

estou pagando e não consigo usar

PELO AMOR DE DEUS...JÁ É A MINHA TERCEIRA TENTATIVA DE MANDAR ALGO AQUI!EU SEREI COBRADA NO CARTÃO DE CRÉDITO, JÁ ESTÁ NA FATURA O VALOR DE CONTA PREMIUM E MESMO SEGUINDO TODOS OS PASSOS EU NÃO ENCONTRO A CONTA VINCULADA AO PREMIUM...ESTOU USANDO FRE...

•   PELO AMOR DE DEUS...JÁ É A MINHA TERCEIRA TENTATIVA DE MANDAR ALGO AQUI! EU SEREI COBRADA NO CARTÃO DE CRÉDITO, JÁ ESTÁ NA FATURA O VALOR DE CONTA PREMIUM E MESMO SEGUINDO TODOS OS PASSOS EU...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

99 cents but it charged me 10

PlanPremiumCountry USA My Question or Issue I paid for the 99 cents for 3-month subscription but it charged me the 10 dollars, I need that money im broke

•   Plan Premium Country  USA       My Question or Issue  I paid for the 99 cents for 3-month subscription but it charged me the 10 dollars, I need that money im&...
  • g_w-mbxv6h9wj
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged but did not activate my premium

I made a new account and bought the plan of 1.99 for 3 months, something appeared about update, but I put in continue to make the purchase. You charged the card statement and the plan did not activate, and you still charged 2 times 1.99. Please help ...

•   I made a new account and bought the plan of 1.99 for 3 months, something appeared about update, but I put in continue to make the purchase. You charged the card statement and the plan did not...
  • g_w-mbxv6h9wj
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Double payment despite only 1 account

For the last 2 months I've been charged 10 euros for premium and 15 euros for a family account even though I never subscribed to the latter neither has anyone in the household I checked my Spotify page and it also only lists the 10 euros for the prem...

• Visitor
  • For the last 2 months I've been charged 10 euros for premium and 15 euros for a family account even though I never subscribed to the latter neither has anyone in the household  I checked my Spot...
  • g_w-mbxv6h9wj
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify plays a different song from the one I chose.

Spotify Username Plan Premium Country Philippines Device Vivo V5 Operating System Android Marshmallow My Question or Issue Every time I select a song to play, it plays a different song. It is quite annoying. Normally it plays the first song regardle...

• Spotify Username <snip - mod edit> Plan Premium Country  Philippines Device Vivo V5 Operating System Android Marshmallow   My Question or Issue  Every tim...
  • g_w-mbxv6h9wj
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists

I want to upgrade to premium but I’m afraid if I cancel my free subscription, all of my playlists will be deleted. Please help! My Question or Issue

• I want to upgrade to premium but I’m afraid if I cancel my free subscription, all of my playlists will be deleted. Please help! 🙂    My Question or Issue  
  • g_w-mbxv6h9wj
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

500 Error When changing from Premium to Student

PlanPremium trying to change to StudentCountry USA Operating System(Windows 10, Google Chrome) My Question or Issue Currently i was trying to change my plan from premium to a student discount. When on the subcription page of your account, if i select...

• Plan Premium trying to change to Student Country  USA   Operating System (Windows 10, Google Chrome)   My Question or Issue  Currently i was trying to change my plan from...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

resubscribing to premium

PlanFreeCountry USAMy Question or Issue I have previously beeen subscribed to premium and am looking to resubscribe but my only options are the 99cent new subcription deal that won't accept payment, yearly and family plan. I'm only interested in the ...

•   Plan Free Country  USA My Question or Issue  I have previously beeen subscribed to premium and am looking to resubscribe but my only options are the 99cent new subcription deal...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium downloading

I have a free trial of Spotify premium and downloaded some songs. Will I be able to keep those songs as downloaded when the trial ends?

• I have a free trial of Spotify premium and downloaded some songs. Will I be able to keep those songs as downloaded when the trial ends?
  • g_w-mbxv6h9wj
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium account

Spotify Username antwalmsley PlanPremiumCountry Ukiphone 7 Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I pay for Spotify premium via iTunes. Money left my account 17th may and no premium access - has been discontinued...

• Spotify Username  antwalmsley  Plan Premium Country  Uk iphone 7  Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  I pay ...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Premium + Hulu

I have the student premium plan with hulu on my account. I can not log in to Hulu anymore after the first time of activating it and when I try to log in it asks me to set up a subscription. I HAVE ALREADY DONE THAT WITH MY PREMIUM ON SPOTIFY. Help me...

•   I have the student premium plan with hulu on my account. I can not log in to Hulu anymore after the first time of activating it and when I try to log in it asks me to set up a subscription. I...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Tela sempre ligada com Spotify

Olá, por gentileza, gostaria de deixar a tela do meu Android 8.1.0 sempre ligada enquanto o Spotify estiver em primeiro plano. Isso é possível? Sou usuário Premium.

• Regular
  •   Olá, por gentileza, gostaria de deixar a tela do meu Android 8.1.0 sempre ligada enquanto o Spotify estiver em primeiro plano. Isso é possível? Sou usuário Premium.
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium account stopped working

For years I have a premium account. I see the monthly payments in my account info. Altough all of a sudden I can't use my premium account; it says now I have a free account, Please help to solve this. Thanks. Gr Leon

• For years I have a premium account. I see the monthly payments in my account info. Altough all of a sudden I can't use my premium account; it says now I have a free account,   Please help to s...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Premium Playlist Issue

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7. I've always had Spotify but I decided to get Spotify Premium over a month ago. I have a playlist of over 500 songs. I was able to scroll to the top of my playlist, type in a song, and select it from the filtered options. T...

•   I have a Samsung Galaxy S7.  I've always had Spotify but I decided to get Spotify Premium over a month ago.  I have a playlist of over 500 songs.  I was able to scroll to the t...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why don’t my Spotify premium get cancelled when I paid?

PlanPremiumCountry Canada DeviceiPhone 7Operating Systemios My Question or Issue I paid for my Spotify account May 7th, 2018 and it hasn’t been a month yet and they just cancelled it. I am very angry because I lost everything and I don’t get why Spot...

•   Plan Premium Country  Canada  Device iPhone 7 Operating System ios    My Question or Issue   I paid for my Spotify account May 7th, 2018 and it hasn’t been...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment Problem

Hello i tried buy student account but i haven't document for demonstration of my studentship. Then i bought normal premium license but service fee was charged twice from my credit card.1 - Student Account 6.90 TRY2 - Normal Account 13.90 TRY PlanStud...

• Hello i tried buy student account but i haven't document for demonstration of my studentship. Then i bought normal premium license but service fee was charged twice from my credit card. 1 ...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution payment issue

PlanStudentCountry Netherlands My Question or Issue I have recently changed from a premium subscription to student. Now I am getting notifications that payment failed and I should update my payment details. However, if I do that it is as if I am bein...

•   Plan Student Country  Netherlands     My Question or Issue  I have recently changed from a premium subscription to student. Now I am getting notifications that paym...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes