Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• MafeG
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • pzimring
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Student Discount in Australia

I verified that in a student and then submitted my card details as requested. It then redirected me to the beginning and i redid all the steps then at the end it said "you have already redeemed this offer" . How do I go about fixing this? Im still on...

• Casual Listener
  • I verified that in a student and then submitted my card details as requested. It then redirected me to the beginning and i redid all the steps then at the end it said "you have already redeemed this ...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to verify into my family plan

I made an account and I was invited to a family plan. I recieved a verification email, however I was unable to do so. I found out on my email, that my address needs to be the same as my family's. How would I rectify this situation and correct my addr...

• I made an account and I was invited to a family plan. I recieved a verification email, however I was unable to do so.   I found out on my email, that my address needs to be the same as my fami...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount Deal Bug?

I've tried to buy the 0.99 deal for three months but when I tried putting in my card, It told me that my payment failed. I tried for both of my cards, I cannot tell if you guys ran out or something is wrong. I can use both cards elsewhere except Spot...

• I've tried to buy the 0.99 deal for three months but when I tried putting in my card, It told me that my payment failed. I tried for both of my cards, I cannot tell if you guys ran out or something i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

$99 for the year promo issues

Got a pop up about the $99 for the year promo. Could not do anything about it at that time. When I looked into it and tried to sign up payment keeps failing. Everything pointed to cancelling subscription and renewing it with promo. Problem is payment...

• Got a pop up about the $99 for the year promo. Could not do anything about it at that time. When I looked into it and tried to sign up payment keeps failing. Everything pointed to cancelling subscrip...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in after updating payment details

Hey there, This could just be due to payment details updating so apologies if so, just want to double check in case..(and I really miss my music!)So I'm unable to log in to my account currently, receiving the message 'please go online to connect to s...

• Hey there,   This could just be due to payment details updating so apologies if so, just want to double check in case..(and I really miss my music!) So I'm unable to log in to my account curr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Payment

How to pay through my Google account. 

• How to pay through my Google account.  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium £99 for a year offer - lose a month's subscription ?

Hi there,I'm a premium subscriber, paying £9.99 a month. I've seen the offer for a year at £99 and would like to take it up, but it all reads like it will start immediately. I've just been billed £9.99 for my next month's subscription, so will I lose...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I'm a premium subscriber, paying £9.99 a month. I've seen the offer for a year at £99 and would like to take it up, but it all reads like it will start immediately. I've just been billed £...
  • zemplify
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify premium

Hi,  I subscribed to spotify premium and it’s not working! What to do? 

• Hi,    I subscribed to spotify premium and it’s not working! What to do? 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo cambiar de pais

Buenas gente!! Tengo el codigo para cuenta de spotify familiar, soy de argentina pero de vacaciones en Estados Unidos. Quiero cambiar mi paIs y poder usar la cuenta. Alguien sabe que puedo hacer. GRACIAS!!

• Buenas gente!! Tengo el codigo para cuenta de spotify familiar, soy de argentina pero de vacaciones en Estados Unidos. Quiero cambiar mi paIs y poder usar la cuenta. Alguien sabe que puedo hacer. GRA...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I signed up for premium but when I open my app it says I'm a free member how can fix this

• I signed up for premium but when I open my app it says I'm a free member how can fix this 
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify automatically starts charging 10 dollars a month when i've signed up for the student discoun

I signed up for Spotify Student in February and got the free Hulu for 5 dollars a month and starting at the beginning of November I can't access my Hulu and I'm being charged 10 dollars a month again. Any help?

• I signed up for Spotify Student in February and got the free Hulu for 5 dollars a month and starting at the beginning of November I can't access my Hulu and I'm being charged 10 dollars a month again...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund for Family Subscription

Hello, I am thinking about starting a Spotify Family plan with my brother. However, my brother already has a Spotify Premium account and has recently prepard for the next year. Is he eligible for a pro rata refund, so that he can cancel his prepaid p...

• Hello,   I am thinking about starting a Spotify Family plan with my brother. However, my brother already has a Spotify Premium account and has recently prepard for the next year. Is he eligibl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

UNSUBSCRIBE

I unsubscribed from spotify two months ago, received a confirmation email, and still got charged for both months. I want to permanently delete all information from spotify and want a refund for both months. I had to make a new account just to solve t...

• Not applicable
  • I unsubscribed from spotify two months ago, received a confirmation email, and still got charged for both months. I want to permanently delete all information from spotify and want a refund for both ...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought premium, not getting premium

So I purchased the student Spotify premium on October 17, I even have bank transactions of $4.99 being taken out for spotify. I am still being asked to upgrade and my account is still listed as Spotify Free.

• So I purchased the student Spotify premium on October 17, I even have bank transactions of $4.99 being taken out for spotify. I am still being asked to upgrade and my account is still listed as Spoti...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium - white page

I have ordered Family Premium a couple of weeks ago. When I go on my account and try to add family members to the Premium the page where I'm supposed to add them is blank white. No text, nothing, just white page. Impossible to add anyone. What to do?

• I have ordered Family Premium a couple of weeks ago. When I go on my account and try to add family members to the Premium the page where I'm supposed to add them is blank white. No text, nothing, jus...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PREMIUM GIFT CARD

i wanted to give my family the premium family sub, i thought i could buy that with an spotify premium gift card. So i had bought it and typed the code in. But then i read that this is wrong and you just can buy the premium family sub with a normal su...

• i wanted to give my family the premium family sub, i thought i could buy that with an spotify premium gift card. So i had bought it and typed the code in. But then i read that this is wrong and you j...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Spotify gift card

Okay so I bought a 3 month premium card why did it make me BUY a month of of premium before letting me put in the gift card

• Casual Listener
  • Okay so I bought a 3 month premium card why did it make me BUY a month of of premium before letting me put in the gift card
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify app on Kindle Fire

I am a Spotify Premium subscriber. Why is the downloaded app on my Kindle Fire not the premium version when I log in?

• I am a Spotify Premium subscriber. Why is the downloaded app on my Kindle Fire not the premium version when I log in?
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Purchasing a Premium account for someone else

I am interested in purchasing a premium account for someone else. What is the best step-by-step approach in doing this. When I purchased mine a while ago, there was a free 30-day initial trial period. Can that still be done if I want to do this?

• Music Fan
  • I am interested in purchasing a premium account for someone else.  What is the best step-by-step approach in doing this.  When I purchased mine a while ago, there was a free 30-day initial ...
  • Jaxpal
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

"last payment didn't work"

Hello, and thanks for having a look at my thread! I've had a premium account since 2010/2011, and it's been worry-free until now. I lost my card, so i blocked it, and therefore had to update my payment info. A few days before the payment was due, i g...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, and thanks for having a look at my thread!    I've had a premium account since 2010/2011, and it's been worry-free until now. I lost my card, so i blocked it, and therefore had to ...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes