Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Transferring music between 2 family accounts easily?

Hey, so my wife has had a premium account for years which I've used but not been able to use at the same time. After a lot of unnecessary messing around trying to upgrade to a family account, because Spotify is horrible and ridiculously unintuitive, ...

• Regular
  • Hey, so my wife has had a premium account for years which I've used but not been able to use at the same time. After a lot of unnecessary messing around trying to upgrade to a family account, because...
  • mikeymurph77
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Refuses any form of payment including my Paypal account !

Really annoying as I'm just heading out the door on a short break when my Spotify account said it couldnt take payment from my bank account. I quickly logged on and tried to sort out payment via Visa, Spotify refused this, tried paypal, Spotify also ...

• Really annoying as I'm just heading out the door on a short break when my Spotify account said it couldnt take payment from my bank account.  I quickly logged on and tried to sort out payment vi...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't seem to update payment method

Hello, I recently had to deal with an identiity fraud attempt and am trying to update my spotify to my new and current Credit Card information. When I go to: My Account --> Subscriptions --> Update It brings me to a screen that is trying to make me b...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,    I recently had to deal with an identiity fraud attempt and am trying to update my spotify to my new and current Credit Card information.   When I go to: My Account -->...
  • TheOrignalMoose
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

I cant pay spotify premium

Im unable to pay for a spotify premium, because of the offer of $9(mxn) for 3 moths of premium, but I already usted that offer before so have to pay the regular price $99(mxn) per month, and its ok, but there is no option to pay the regular price so ...

• Music Fan
  • Im unable to pay for a spotify premium, because of the offer of $9(mxn) for 3 moths of premium, but I already usted that offer before so have to pay the regular price $99(mxn) per month, and its ok, ...
  • user1241
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Betaling lukt niet!

Ik probeer een premium abonnement af te sluiten maar als ik mijn creditkaartgegevens intik, krijg ik steeds weer de melding dat de betaling mislukt is. Nochtans zijn het de correcte gegevens en de kaart werkt wel bij andere online aankopen. Wat kan i...

• Ik probeer een premium abonnement af te sluiten maar als ik mijn creditkaartgegevens intik, krijg ik steeds weer de melding dat de betaling mislukt is. Nochtans zijn het de correcte gegevens en de ka...
  • 9eg-alvn3_up4
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

No Payment Options Work

I've been trying to purchase spotify premium for a few days now, and every time I enter everything it saysPayment failed. Try again, or use a different payment method. Get helpI've tried many times with an AmericanExpress card, and a Visa neither wor...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been trying to purchase spotify premium for a few days now, and every time I enter everything it says Payment failed. Try again, or use a different payment method. Get help I've tried m...
  • tdiu-_slfydpc
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify shopping card raising error when submitting payment

PlanFreeCountry FranceDeviceMacbook Pro late 2016 Operating SystemmacOS High Sierraversion 10.13.4 My Question or IssueHI there, I am trying to place an order using paypal payment method. When I select it , it s raising an error before starting anyth...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country  France Device Macbook Pro late 2016  Operating System macOS High Sierra version 10.13.4   My Question or Issue HI there,    I am tryin...
  • -59fp_q35w26a
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Credit Card Compromised

My credit card was compromised last night and I will not have the new one before my next payment date. What can I do as I do not have a second credit card? Thank you,Dana

• Casual Listener
  • My credit card was compromised last night and I will not have the new one before my next payment date. What can I do as I do not have a second credit card?   Thank you, Dana  
  • cg-6d3br_sz5i
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

FREE PREMIUM TRIAL

Hi,so I signed up for the Free Trial of Spotify Premium and it’s meant to end on the 30th of May (in 2 days now).So I want to end it to not get charged.I tried to end it by clicking the end subscription button or whatever on the website and it says t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,so I  signed up for the Free Trial of Spotify Premium and it’s meant to end on the 30th of May (in 2 days now).So I want to end it to not get charged.I tried to end it by clicking the end sub...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to choose "my gift card money"

My Question or Issue I bought a gift card because spotify did not accept paypal now i want to buy premium with that money from the gift card but there is no option to choose the money on my spotify account. I used the code and spotify tells me i got ...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue   I bought a gift card because spotify did not accept paypal now i want to buy premium with that money from the gift card but there is no option to choose the money on my ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for 3 months price

I'm thinking about getting a premium subscription. There was an option which said $11.99 for 3 months. Does this mean you pay that amount and get 3 months premium or you have to pay they amount each month? Thanks

•   I'm thinking about getting a premium subscription. There was an option which said $11.99 for 3 months. Does this mean you pay that amount and get 3 months premium or you have to pay they amou...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I cancel all payments from my card? (Im getting charged despite being a free member)

My Question or Issue Someone has my info or theres an old premium account active in my name that I cant discontinue. Please help asap so I dont have to go through bank.

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue   Someone has my info or theres an old premium account active in my name that I cant discontinue. Please help asap so I dont have to go through bank.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble with payment for Premium

PlanPremiumCountryViet Nam Device8Samsung Galaxy 8Operating SystemAndroid 8.0.0 My Question or Issue Hi, I've been using Premium account for 2 months. Last month the payment was still ok, but this month they sent me an email said the payment has fail...

• Plan Premium Country Viet Nam  Device 8Samsung Galaxy 8 Operating System Android 8.0.0  My Question or Issue  Hi, I've been using Premium account for 2 months. Last ...
  • n-8uc8_fj2g3
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Extra Subscription Charge

Hello,I would like to post about an issue since I couldn't contact any Spotify Staff. The problem is about subscription. On my bank account's app Spotify charged me twice for May; the first one is at 10:04 and the second one is at 16:46, which could ...

photo_2018-05-29_11-27-04.jpg photo_2018-05-29_11-34-27.jpg
  • Hello, I would like to post about an issue since I couldn't contact any Spotify Staff. The problem is about subscription. On my bank account's app Spotify charged me twice for May; the first one is ...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Monthly instead of annual

I was wondering if it's possible for me to get a monthly subscription instead of an annual.

• I was wondering if it's possible for me to get a monthly subscription instead of an annual.
  • fredriknordbeck
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bundle with Hulu

My Question or IssueHello! I recieved an email that said I could bundle Hulu with Spotify - is that still available? Thank You!

•   My Question or Issue Hello! I recieved an email that said I could bundle Hulu with Spotify - is that still available?  Thank You!  
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Redeem Gift Code - Invalid Country

CountryUSA My Question or Issue Hello! My friend decided to surprise me with a Spotify Premium gift code! However, he resides in another country (Germany), and I was unable to redeem it. Is there any way to have the code redeemed? I have the direct c...

•   Country USA   My Question or Issue  Hello! My friend decided to surprise me with a Spotify Premium gift code! However, he resides in another country (Germany), and I was unable ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Kündigung Premium - Hoppla! Da ist wohl etwas schiefgegangen. Versuch es noch mal.

Hallo Da SonyPlaystation im Moment ein Angebot hat um Spotify Premium 10% günstiger zu erhalten wollte ich mein Spotify Premium kündigen und dann über Playstation neu abschliessen.Leider kann ich meinen Premium Account welcher bis zum 24.12.2018 läuf...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo   Da SonyPlaystation im Moment ein Angebot hat um Spotify Premium 10% günstiger zu erhalten wollte ich mein Spotify Premium kündigen und dann über Playstation neu abschliessen. Leider k...
  • AcIvI
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify won't let me upgrade to premium

i've tried on my laptop and phone, but niether will let me up grade. and it also won't let me sign into paypal? like it give you the paypal option, but then no way to sign in.PlanFreeCountry United states DeviceSamsung Galaxy s5 activeOperating Syste...

• i've tried on my laptop and phone, but niether will let me up grade. and it also won't let me sign into paypal? like it give you the paypal option, but then no way to sign in. Plan Free Country&nb...
  • Spawned
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Failed

PlanI have the free as of now.CountryOntario, CanadaDeviceMacbook Pro Late 2012Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issue I am trying to purchase the 3 months for $10 deal. Everytime I click continue it says 'Payment Failed'. I have tried using PayP...

• Plan I have the free as of now. Country Ontario, Canada Device Macbook Pro Late 2012 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue  I am trying to purchase the 3 months for ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes