Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Do I have to wait for Family deregistration to register again?

Hi there, I canceled my Family subscription thinking this could take effect immediately, and then subscribe back with a proper, French credit card - last time, I renewed my subscription with my Revolut credit card, not anticipating this would change ...

• Hi there,   I canceled my Family subscription thinking this could take effect immediately, and then subscribe back with a proper, French credit card - last time, I renewed my subscription with...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Money are gone and I still dont have premium

Hi there, I changed spotify premium to student premium, I am paying spotify to my brother and he is a student. Money was already paid and nothing happend. Is there any delay or what is wrong?

• Hi there, I changed spotify premium to student premium, I am paying spotify to my brother and he is a student. Money was already paid and nothing happend. Is there any delay or what is wrong? 
  • Mitchel98047
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"₱9 Spotify Premium for 3 Months"

I thought trying this "₱9 Spotify Premium for 3 Months" will literally get me Premium for 3 months but after availing it, I am still not in Premium. There's still ads, there's still no freedom to play specifically my intended track to play, I still c...

• I thought trying this "₱9 Spotify Premium for 3 Months" will literally get me Premium for 3 months but after availing it, I am still not in Premium. There's still ads, there's still no freedom to pla...
  • Din6
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

play at public place

Hello,I am about to raise a small restaurant and like to use spotify music.Do i need extra licence?Best regards,Dave.from Israel.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I am about to raise a small restaurant and like to use spotify music.Do i need extra licence? Best regards, Dave. from Israel.
  • Dudii
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can i use my spotify premium in india?

I used to live in Philippines and recently moved to india. I found out that free version of spotify doesnt work in india. But If i subscribe to spotify premium, will it be working in india??.Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • I used to live in Philippines and recently moved to india. I found out that free version of spotify doesnt work in india. But If i subscribe to spotify premium, will it be working in india??. Thanks...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

paying with paypal

I want to pay with my fathers paypal, but is doesn't seem to work.Or does the e-mail that I use for spotify need to be the same e-mail for Paypal?

• I want to pay with my fathers paypal, but is doesn't seem to work. Or does the e-mail that I use for spotify need to be the same e-mail for Paypal?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund

I canceled my spotify and I still got charged to my credit card I need a refund

• I canceled my spotify and I still got charged to my credit card I need a refund 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

18App

Hello, I am Italian and I can pay spotify with my 18App. The problem is that I can't take advantage of 3 months offer. How can I get the offer by paying with 18App?

• Hello, I am Italian and I can pay spotify with my 18App. The problem is that I can't take advantage of 3 months offer. How can I get the offer by paying with 18App?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problem with price

hi,I had baner with "3 months for only 19,99zł" and when I pay for that... I have only 1 month premium... what the f*ck? and I can't cancel that for take my money back... can support help me?

• Casual Listener
  • hi, I had baner with "3 months for only 19,99zł" and when I pay for that... I have only 1 month premium... what the f*ck? and I can't cancel that for take my money back... can support help me?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium 3 months

Hi, i want to ask you about premium. I bought the "starter" packet for 3 months (in my country it cost "20PLN". I bought this and on my profile is information, spotify premium gonna be lost at 18.06.2018I changed payment methode from credit card to b...

• Hi, i want to ask you about premium. I bought the "starter" packet for 3 months (in my country it cost "20PLN". I bought this and on my profile is information, spotify premium gonna be lost at 18.06....
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot pay using my number

I tried to pay using my contact number it went fine they sent me the pin code but then my balance was insufficient so i loaded my number i tried to purchase it again but the result was always “oops something went wrong” what can i do? Help me please

• I tried to pay using my contact number it went fine they sent me the pin code but then my balance was insufficient so i loaded my number i tried to purchase it again but the result was always “oops s...
  • gomez116
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change payment information

Hi, I want to change my payment method from cc to mobile prepaid and thought that canceling the subscription will do, so I cancelled. Now, it's asking me if I want to renew my subscription. Will I be charge again if I renew it, even if the current pr...

• Hi,    I want to change my payment method from cc to mobile prepaid and thought that canceling the subscription will do, so I cancelled. Now, it's asking me if I want to renew my subscr...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No se ve reflejado mi pago premium

Hola buena noche.El día den hoy pagué la suscripción todo bien en el proceso pero no se ve reflejado, sigo siendo free.

• Hola buena noche. El día den hoy pagué la suscripción  todo bien en el proceso pero no se ve reflejado, sigo siendo free. 
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PH Student Discount

Currently trying to apply for premium again since i have accidentally cancelled it. it's taking me to SheerID and of course i use my campus wifi to make the verification faster.The problem is SheerID is telling me that i have already subscribed but e...

• Currently trying to apply for premium again since i have accidentally cancelled it. it's taking me to SheerID and of course i use my campus wifi to make the verification faster. The problem is She...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problema con pago con tarjeta

Mi cuenta Premium estaba en pausa debido a que no se realizó el pago, la cancelé y ahora quiero volver a abrir pero rechazo mi tarjeta, eh intentado varias veces y no me soluciona el problema!

• Mi cuenta Premium estaba en pausa debido a que no se realizó el pago, la cancelé y ahora quiero volver a abrir pero rechazo mi tarjeta, eh intentado varias veces y no me soluciona el problema!  
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cargos a mi Tarjeta

Me urge la ayuda de Spotify porque desde hace ya varios meses me hacen un cargo de 99 pesos mensuales ADYEN*SPOTIFY mismo que no reconozco porque yo nunca pedí una suscripción y quiero la cancelación INMEDIATA de dicho cargo por favor... Alguien me p...

• Me urge la ayuda de Spotify porque desde hace ya varios meses me hacen un cargo de 99 pesos mensuales ADYEN*SPOTIFY mismo que no reconozco porque yo nunca pedí una suscripción y quiero la cancel...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Tarjeta rechazada

Mi cuenta Premium estaba en pausa debido a que no se realizó el pago, la cancelé y ahora quiero volver a abrirla pero rechaza mi tarjeta, marqué al banco y no tiene restricciones y cuenta con suficientes fondos

• Mi cuenta Premium estaba en pausa debido a que no se realizó el pago, la cancelé y ahora quiero volver a abrirla pero rechaza mi tarjeta, marqué al banco y no tiene restricciones y cuenta con suficie...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Keeps taking my money, no account!

Im with vodafone X so i get free spotify each month and i cancelled my original account almost a year ago and i just logged into my online banking to see that its taken money out of my account every month? i dont even know how to get my money back, a...

• Im with vodafone X so i get free spotify each month and i cancelled my original account almost a year ago and i just logged into my online banking to see that its taken money out of my account every ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes