Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Can’t get premium

I have a free account at the minute and wanted to upgrade it to a premium account, especially as I’ve seen you can get the first 3 months for 99p. When I head over to upgrading in my account settings I get told that I can’t purchasr premium on the ap...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a free account at the minute and wanted to upgrade it to a premium account, especially as I’ve seen you can get the first 3 months for 99p. When I head over to upgrading in my account settings...
  • vh-4_nb76857
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify thinks I live in Quebec so I can't get the premium deal

So I'm interested in getting premium and was about to get it because of the 3 months for 0.99 deal and it says I can't get the deal because I live in Quebec. Now I actually live in Ontario and work in Ontario but my phone is registered in Quebec. Sin...

• So I'm interested in getting premium and was about to get it because of the 3 months for 0.99 deal and it says I can't get the deal because I live in Quebec. Now I actually live in Ontario and work i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium payment problem

Hey, i’ve just renewed my spotify accout on apple store but when i check the account status on spotify, it still looks free membership. How can i solve this ?

• Hey, i’ve just renewed my spotify accout on apple store but when i check the account status on spotify, it still looks free membership. How can i solve this ?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Involuntarily Unsubscribed from Premium

I have been a Premium user for 38 months (according to my receipts) and I was randomly unsubscribed this month. My card was not billed on the 21st as usual, and this was after I had utilized the Hulu trial. So I am left with no Hulu and non-Premium S...

• I have been a Premium user for 38 months (according to my receipts) and I was randomly unsubscribed this month. My card was not billed on the 21st as usual, and this was after I had utilized the Hulu...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify doesn't let me pay via Paypal anymore unless I add a Credit Card

Hey there!I've been Spotify Premium User for about two years now, and in the last couple of months I had troubles with sSPotify wanting me o update my Payment information. I have a Paypal Account which is linked with my (Austrian) Bank Account which ...

• Hey there! I've been Spotify Premium User for about two years now, and in the last couple of months I had troubles with sSPotify wanting me o update my Payment information. I have a Paypal Account...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Just subscribe premium but not getting premium

I paid for my premium account but have not been able to use premium features. I already re-login and try to re-install back the app. It seen to be not working. Pls help me!

• Casual Listener
  • I paid for my premium account but have not been able to use premium features. I already re-login and try to re-install back the app. It seen to be not working. Pls help me!
  • Dlmmobilewash
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Me cobraron Premium y Plan Familiar

Hola, por motivo de extravio he tenido que cancelar la mi tarjeta registrada. Me llego una notificación donde debia actualizar mis datos, y al hacerlo me han cobrado Spotify Premium y no el Familiar, que es el que tenemos. He cancelado la suscripción...

• Hola, por motivo de extravio he tenido que cancelar la mi tarjeta registrada. Me llego una notificación donde debia actualizar mis datos, y al hacerlo me han cobrado Spotify Premium y no el Familiar,...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution What if you live on my address part time?

My girlfriend who is french but lives with me in Sweden 2w every month, would like to be a part of my Familyplan. My daughter who also lives with me 2w every month would like to do the same. May I add them?

• My girlfriend who is french but lives with me in Sweden 2w every month, would like to be a part of my Familyplan.   My daughter who also lives with me 2w every month would like to do the ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why can't I subscribe to spotify premium even though I'm paying?

I can't subscribe to 1month premium! I tried many times but it always went to "try again later" even though there's no problem in our internet. Btw, I'm paying through my sim load, and I did try it later like 6hours ago, and now, but it still says "t...

• I can't subscribe to 1month premium! I tried many times but it always went to "try again later" even though there's no problem in our internet. Btw, I'm paying through my sim load, and I did try it l...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My Familiar Plan doesn't have an administrator

I want to invite to my familiar plan two accounts but when I enter to the actual members of the plan, anyone appears as the administrator so I can't add any other.

• I want to invite to my familiar plan two accounts but when I enter to the actual members of the plan, anyone appears as the administrator so I can't add any other.
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Something went wrong

Hi, i have a problem, i registered to Spotify 129 Pesos for 1 month. then the number 8778 texted me that i am charged already, thought it was okay but sadly while processing the registration it says “Oops something went wrong etc.” Hope you’d help me...

• Hi, i have a problem, i registered to Spotify 129 Pesos for 1 month. then the number 8778 texted me that i am charged already, thought it was okay but sadly while processing the registration it says ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family plan subscription

I tried to join my brother's family premium plan but after I keyed in my home address, I received an email saying the address i keyed in was wrong and they banned me from joining and trying again even though the address i keyed in is correct. Please ...

• I tried to join my brother's family premium plan but after I keyed in my home address, I received an email saying the address i keyed in was wrong and they banned me from joining and trying again eve...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can;t pay with Phone credit

I got premium in the past by paying with my phone credit, but now there is no option for that. Why?

• I got premium in the past by paying with my phone credit, but now there is no option for that. Why? 
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to join

I was removed from a family plan for no apparent reason.. i typed in the same exact address with the host but it says unable to join. Im mot sure why and why am i even kicked from the plan

• I was removed from a family plan for no apparent reason.. i typed in the same exact address with the host but it says unable to join. Im mot sure why and why am i even kicked from the plan
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Suscripción

¡Hola! He tenido un problema al comprar mi suscripción de spotify desde mi teléfono. Hize click en el anuncio de la oferta de 3 meses por 0,99 y se abrió mi navegador para efectual el pago. El problema es que se ha canjeado esa suscripción para una c...

• ¡Hola! He tenido un problema al comprar mi suscripción de spotify desde mi teléfono. Hize click en el anuncio de la oferta de 3 meses por 0,99 y se abrió mi navegador para efectual el pago.   ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unwanted subscription payment

I have been charged $15.89 three times, that says But I do not have any bank account associated with this spotify account. I have no idea where my bank card is linked. Since I can't find the user account that is linked to this bank account, I can't ...

•  I have been charged $15.89 three times, that says <snip-moderator edit> But I do not have any bank account associated with this spotify account. I have no idea where my bank card is lin...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution student discount

Hey guys,I've already paid for the student discount, and nothing happened. Actually i don't even know where i can upload my documents that certificate my enrollment. could someone help me please??thankssss

• Hey guys, I've already paid for the student discount, and nothing happened. Actually i don't even know where i can upload my documents that certificate my enrollment.  could someone help me pl...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes