Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

I signed up for the Hulu x Spotify membership and now I have neither

My 1 month membership was about to finish, it finishes on 5/11/2018 and I decided to sign up for the Spotify and Hulu membership where it was 3 months for .99, I live in the United States and I was charged 1 cent on paypal and my account stated that ...

• My 1 month membership was about to finish, it finishes on 5/11/2018 and I decided to sign up for the Spotify and Hulu membership where it was 3 months for .99, I live in the United States and I was c...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problema con pago para cuenta premium, doble cargo a tarjeta.

Hola, Tengo una sola suscripción Premium y me factura dos suscripciones hace meses a mi tarjeta. (Doble Facturación) Revisé la cuenta y mis suscripciones y está todo Ok. Este sistema de respuesta por comunidad no me resulta muy simpático. Agradezco d...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, Tengo una sola suscripción Premium y me factura dos suscripciones hace meses a mi tarjeta. (Doble Facturación) Revisé la cuenta y mis suscripciones y está todo Ok. Este sistema de respuesta por...
  • martinmesalopez
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Device list not showing up

I'm a new Spotify user and recently started an individual Premium trial. Right after I started it, Spotify on iOS had no difficulty seeing my "devices" including a Sonos speaker and my car speaker system. After a recent upgrade, the device menu acros...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a new Spotify user and recently started an individual Premium trial.  Right after I started it, Spotify on iOS had no difficulty seeing my "devices"  including a Sonos speaker and my ca...
  • Mmmmisha
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • device
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Plan familiar

En el plan familiar, Le envié la invitación a un hermano (el cual vive en la misma casa que yo) y este trato de ingresar, más le apareció el mensaje: “No fue posible sumarte a este plan familiar” Podrian apoyarme en decirme cómo solucionar este probl...

• Casual Listener
  • En el plan familiar, Le envié la invitación a un hermano (el cual vive en la misma casa que yo) y este trato de ingresar, más le apareció el mensaje: “No fue posible sumarte a este plan familiar” &...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Usar Spotify Premium de plan familiar desvinculando mi cuenta de Facebook

¡Buenas! Actualmente tengo Spotify Premium con el plan familiar. Tengo la idea de borrar mi cuenta de Facebook (y todas las redes sociales que tenga) pero mi cuenta de Premium está vinculada a mi Facebook y además es de plan familiar y no tengo ni id...

• ¡Buenas!   Actualmente tengo Spotify Premium con el plan familiar. Tengo la idea de borrar mi cuenta de Facebook (y todas las redes sociales que tenga) pero mi cuenta de Premium está vinc...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Double Payment and no service

Hello everyone.I have a free subscription and the other day I activated the Premium students.I entered my credit card details and had 2 credits from €4.99.Why 2 credits?But above all, why is my subscription not active?It's already been 24 hours, and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone. I have a free subscription and the other day I activated the Premium students. I entered my credit card details and had 2 credits from €4.99. Why 2 credits? But above all, why is ...
  • JackBeau
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Hulu/PS Plus discount

Ok, so I know about the discounts if you bundle with Hulu, or for being a PS Plus subscriber, but I'm having a hard time taking advantage of either. I already have a premium account with Hulu, and I already had Spotify premium when I tried to take ad...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok, so I know about the discounts if you bundle with Hulu, or for being a PS Plus subscriber, but I'm having a hard time taking advantage of either. I already have a premium account with Hulu, and I ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Teste Premium

Tenho a versão free e ouvi o anuncio que me oferecia trestar por DOIS MESES de graça. Isso foi dia 15/04. No dia 22/04 no meio da tarde disse que acabou meu período de teste. Não entendi. 2 meses ou 1 semana?

• Tenho a versão free e ouvi o anuncio que me oferecia trestar por DOIS MESES de graça. Isso foi dia 15/04. No dia 22/04 no meio da tarde disse que acabou meu período de teste.  Não entendi. 2 me...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change in Credit Card and Country

I have a Spotify Premium Family plan. Most of the people using the app are in Canada but I moved to Australia, and since i'm paying for the account, I wanted to change the payment to an Australian credit card. Now The help page told me that I need to...

• I have a Spotify Premium Family plan. Most of the people using the app are in Canada but I moved to Australia, and since i'm paying for the account, I wanted to change the payment to an Australian cr...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I was never given two months for free

they promised me two months for free and they did not keep it to me I do not buy premium again because they do not respect what they say I'm very upset

• they promised me two months for free and they did not keep it to me I do not buy premium again because they do not respect what they say I'm very upset
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Starbucks Spotify for partners not working

Hi, I have been trying to set up my current Spotify account with the Starbucks Spotify portal to be able to use the premium, this is the web address I was using and seems to be the only one (www.spotify.com/starbuckspartners) but unfortunately I have...

• Hi, I have been trying to set up my current Spotify account with the Starbucks Spotify portal to be able to use the premium, this is the web address I was using and seems to be the only one (www.spot...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Me cobraron doble

Cambié mi tarjeta de pago, ya me habían hecho el cargo el día 30 pero al cambiarla me hicieron el cargo de nuevo el día de hoy 5!! Que puedo hacer??

• Cambié mi tarjeta de pago, ya me habían hecho el cargo el día 30 pero al cambiarla me hicieron el cargo de nuevo el día de hoy 5!! Que puedo hacer??
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Handmaid's Tale

The Handmaid's Tale - I thought all of season 1 was offered but now I only see a few episodes. Can someone from Spotify reply and tell me if that was just a brief promotion to get us to subscribe to Hulu. Upsetting

• The Handmaid's Tale - I thought all of season 1 was offered but now I only see a few episodes. Can someone from Spotify reply and tell me if that was just a brief promotion to get us to subscribe to ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Tengo miedo :v

Cuanto tiempo tengo para agregar un metodo de pago para mi plan familiar que por problemas de la tarjeta no facturo y ahora no me deja ingresarla de nuevo como método de pago y no quiero perder la cuenta o el premium

• Cuanto tiempo tengo para agregar un metodo de pago para mi plan familiar que por problemas de la tarjeta no facturo y ahora no me deja ingresarla de nuevo como método de pago y no quiero perder la cu...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cargo doble a mi tarjeta

Por que se me esta cobrando a mi tarjeta de credito doble cada mes?quien me puede solucionar esos cobros ya van mas de 3 meses que me cobran doble mi suscripción Premium. Gracias

• Por que se me esta cobrando a mi tarjeta de credito doble cada mes?quien me puede solucionar esos cobros ya van mas de 3 meses que me cobran doble mi suscripción Premium. Gracias
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hola tengo un problema pago dos cuentas y quiero pasar a spotify familiar como se hace?

Hola quiero hacer una pregunta sencilla es pasar de dos cuentas a una familiar somos una familia constituida por 3 y queremos tener Spotify familiar que tengo que hacer para pasar a la función familiar sin perder los 2 usuarios creados anteriormente ...

• Hola quiero hacer una pregunta sencilla es pasar de dos cuentas a una familiar somos una familia constituida por 3 y queremos tener Spotify familiar que tengo que hacer para pasar a la función famili...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ya había pagado Premium para Universitarios

Cuando solicité el premium para universitarios ya me habían pedido mi número de tarjeta y cobrado los $49 pesos. Hoy apenas me confirmaron que puedo usar el descuento y me están volviendo a pedir la tarjeta para realizar el pago. ¿Qué hago?

• Cuando solicité el premium para universitarios ya me habían pedido mi número de tarjeta y cobrado los $49 pesos. Hoy apenas me confirmaron que puedo usar el descuento y me están volviendo a pedir la ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hulu Spotify account just linked

So I just switched over to the Hulu Spotify deal, and now my spotify account is saying I have to pay for the subscription again? I thought the switch would be free? (I had hulu before this deal and just combined them today) Help please?

• So I just switched over to the Hulu Spotify deal, and now my spotify account is saying I have to pay for the subscription again? I thought the switch would be free? (I had hulu before this deal and j...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 1 year premium discount

In Instagram story, I saw that Spotify 1 year premium price dropped to 0.99 TL, but I could not find any information on the site.

• Visitor
  • In Instagram story, I saw that Spotify 1 year premium price dropped to 0.99 TL, but I could not find any information on the site. 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes