Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Paying for Premium if I do not know my password and profile, cancel it

Hi,I have a problem with Spotify. I tried Spotify for free, but I do not have data for this account and I do not know how to get it. Can I please write your bank account, do you want to cancel Premium subscription in this account, please?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have a problem with Spotify. I tried Spotify for free, but I do not have data for this account and I do not know how to get it. Can I please write your bank account, do you want to cancel Prem...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cancel spotify premiun after purchasing it

I purchase premium through pay mobile and texted me that I’ve been charged, i cancel it right way. Do I still need to pay it or not?

• I purchase premium through pay mobile and texted me that I’ve been charged, i cancel it right way. Do I still need to pay it or not? 
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment Cancel

Hello there, After this afternoon I will pay for the student account, but I canceled. The check seems to have been taken from my account and my account seems to be free. Can you help me?

• Hello there, After this afternoon I will pay for the student account, but I canceled. The check seems to have been taken from my account and my account seems to be free. Can you help me?   &nb...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paid subscription, but no mail or premium

I was trying to sign up for a Spotify membership, took the student one. I put my credit card information in and pressed enter. I remember it saying, it will not charge before I did the SheerID thing. But it did, I haven't got my premium or a mail wit...

• I was trying to sign up for a Spotify membership, took the student one. I put my credit card information in and pressed enter. I remember it saying, it will not charge before I did the SheerID t...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund

I have been charged two times but it says i have free not premium,can u pls kindly refund my money back ,i barely even use Spotify.

• I have been charged two times but it says i have free not premium,can u pls kindly refund my money back ,i barely even use Spotify.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying dubble

So today i paid for premium, but it got charged two times so instead of 10 euros it was 20 euros what can I do to get those 10 euros back?

• So today i paid for premium, but it got charged two times so instead of 10 euros it was 20 euros what can I do to get those 10 euros back?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ads on Premium Subscription?

I am paying every month for a Premium subscription to Spotify. Why am I getting ads several times a day as blue banners at the top of my spotify? The most common one I've seen is requesting me to pay for Hulu Plus. I'm not willing to pay for the serv...

• I am paying every month for a Premium subscription to Spotify. Why am I getting ads several times a day as blue banners at the top of my spotify? The most common one I've seen is requesting me to pay...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm trying to change my Credit card for the payment but the system has been rejecting it.

The New Credit card is VISA, I hace been trying for two weeks, calling my bank, they said the card is ok, dont know how can I resolve this issue.

• Visitor
  • The New Credit card is VISA, I hace been trying for two weeks, calling my bank, they said the card is ok, dont know how can I resolve this issue. 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed locations and lost my Spotify premium?

Hi, I have recently upgraded my account to Spotify premium when I was in Hong Kong, and I’ve never had problems with it. However, since I’m at Australia now, there’s a message saying I can only use Spotify up to 14 days abroad and so I’ve tried chang...

• Hi, I have recently upgraded my account to Spotify premium when I was in Hong Kong, and I’ve never had problems with it. However, since I’m at Australia now, there’s a message saying I can only use S...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change my country to update payment info

So I have moved country and I want to update my payment to my card in this country but I cannot seem to change the country as its faded. What may be causing this and how do I go about fixing it?

• So I have moved country and I want to update my payment to my card in this country but I cannot seem to change the country as its faded. What may be causing this and how do I go about fixing it? 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ich zahle für Spotify Premium kann aber nur als Free-Benutzer hören

Hallo Spotify Team, ich zahle für das Premium Abo und trotzdem kann ich nur als Free Account hören!Wo genau ist das Problem ? Ich freue mich auf eine schnelle Antwort. Danke und Liebe Grüße Rita

• Hallo Spotify Team,   ich zahle für das Premium Abo und trotzdem kann ich nur als Free Account hören! Wo genau ist das Problem ? Ich freue mich auf eine schnelle Antwort.   Danke und L...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Student + Hulu is changing and I don't know why

Hi there, I currently have the plan that's Spotify Student Premium + Hulu and it says it's changing on 5/17 to just Spotify Premium. Why is my Hulu getting cancelled?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,    I currently have the plan that's Spotify Student Premium + Hulu and it says it's changing on 5/17 to just Spotify Premium. Why is my Hulu getting cancelled?
  • kryskaryn
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Issues

Hello! I’ve had Spotify Premium ($14.99 per mo) for quite a while, and would now like to take advantage of the “Premium/Hulu” bundle, so I can watch The Handmaid’s Tale. My problem is that my iPhone app says I’m a Premium member BUT the website says ...

• Hello!  I’ve had Spotify Premium ($14.99 per mo) for quite a while, and would now like to take advantage of the “Premium/Hulu” bundle, so I can watch The Handmaid’s Tale.  My problem is tha...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Took Money From My PayPal Account

So, I tried the month version of Spotify Premium which was supposed to end 5 days ago, which was May 4th, as I started it on April 4th. I was trying to purchase things with my paypal today, and by the way, my plan was to cancel it tonight so I wouldn...

• So, I tried the month version of Spotify Premium which was supposed to end 5 days ago, which was May 4th, as I started it on April 4th. I was trying to purchase things with my paypal today, and by th...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to cancel a premium if I own the card they're using, but not the account itself

Hi, so I was wondering if it's possible for me to end someone else's premium subscrition as it's a subscription with my debit card? Unfortunately, I can't access their account and they refuse to do so (my sister) since I'm abroad, I can't do anything...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, so I was wondering if it's possible for me to end someone else's premium subscrition as it's a subscription with my debit card? Unfortunately, I can't access their account and they refuse to do s...
  • hmihailov29
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium via Paypal Chile

Es absolutamente segregador que no se pueda tener una cuenta premium sin tener que tener tarjetas de crédito y por ende estar obligado a pagar una mantención de esa tarjeta a un banco. Además, gran parte de la población en Chile no puede acceder a un...

• Casual Listener
  • Es absolutamente segregador que no se pueda tener una cuenta premium sin tener que tener tarjetas de crédito y por ende estar obligado a pagar una mantención de esa tarjeta a un banco. Además, gran p...
  • Toetet
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Two monthly payments for on a single username

Hi, It looks as though I have two payments being taken for spotify each month but only one active account that I can identify and only one email address. I think that I cancelled premium a while back and then resubscribed a week or two later later us...

• Hi,     It looks as though I have two payments being taken for spotify each month but only one active account that I can identify and only one email address. I think that I cancelled premi...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cancel subscription

How do i cancel subscription using facebook log in? I do not have account set up i use facebook to log in

• How do i cancel subscription using facebook log in? I do not have account set up i use facebook to log in
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mexican Taking Gap Year (going trough many countries)

I have my account, which I would have to be paying just now.I’m a Mexican taking a “gap year” (sabbatical), and of course I’m traveling trough different countries but i cant pay or continue to use my account. I’m in Germany and going to Poland, Russi...

• I have my account, which I would have to be paying just now. I’m a Mexican taking a “gap year” (sabbatical), and of course I’m traveling trough different countries but i cant pay or continue to use ...
  • Narankiwi
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Estou com um problema em trocar o cartão de crédito

Não consigo trocar meu cartão de crédito e preciso fazer isso. Aí vai o anexo do que aparece pra mim, não aparece a opção de atualização de método de pagamento. Como devo proceder?

• Casual Listener
  • Não consigo trocar meu cartão de crédito e preciso fazer isso. Aí vai o anexo do que aparece pra mim, não aparece a opção de atualização de método de pagamento. Como devo proceder?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes