Announcements

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• Dian
  • 18 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • pzimring
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem with using phone mobile load by means of paying premium

Hi! I had this problem since last week. I once tried paying premium using mobile load here in the philippines. It was successful but I wasn’t able to subscribe because I didn’t know I had insufficient balance. I once more tried paying for the past fe...

• Hi! I had this problem since last week.   I once tried paying premium using mobile load here in the philippines. It was successful but I wasn’t able to subscribe because I didn’t know I had in...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3 months premium at 6.99 v 0.99

I received an email from Spotify to upgrade to premium for 3 months at 6.99 (I was on Premium before), but my father received an email to get premium at 0.99 for 3 months (he was not on premium before). Why this difference and different treatment?

• Casual Listener
  • I received an email from Spotify to upgrade to premium for 3 months at 6.99 (I was on Premium before), but my father received an email to get premium at 0.99 for 3 months (he was not on premium befor...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't active my account for premium

I was pay three times for 3 month premium account. But it wasnt active. Please check my account.If you want i can send you payment information. But i need yours support mail. My e-mail adress [removed]

• Casual Listener
  • I was pay three times for 3 month premium account. But it wasnt active. Please check my account.If you want i can send you  payment information. But i need yours support mail. My e-mail adr...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Benefit

Hi guys and gals got a question. I currently have a membership with Spotify and recently as part of the sign up bonus was a free 6 month trial with Spotify. Now my question is can I add the 6 month trial onto my membership?

• Hi guys and gals got a question. I currently have a membership with Spotify and recently as part of the sign up bonus was a free 6 month trial with Spotify. Now my question is can I add the 6 month t...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Yearly Subscription?

Hello, Is it possible to get a Premium subscription with Spotify and pay for the service on a Yearly basis? Paying the cost of the full year up front and not paying again until the next year?

• Hello,   Is it possible to get a Premium subscription with Spotify and pay for the service on a Yearly basis? Paying the cost of the full year up front and not paying again until the next year?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Mobile data is being used when listening to my saved songs on a premium account

My premium Spotify account has started using my mobile data when listening to my saved music and sometimes won’t even play the next song next up

• My premium Spotify account has started using my mobile data when listening to my saved music and sometimes won’t even play the next song next up
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

promozione 99cent per 3 mesi

salve, ho attivato da cellulare la promozione 3 mesi a 99 cent ma sul cellulare risulta ancora spotify free. ho anche fatto un aggiornamento di spotify ma senza risultato. il mio account da pc risulta attivo con scadenza marzo 2018. che devo fare? gr...

• salve, ho attivato da cellulare la promozione 3 mesi a 99 cent ma sul cellulare risulta ancora spotify free. ho anche fatto un aggiornamento di spotify ma senza risultato. il mio account da pc risult...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Premium Problem

I have been paying $4.99 a month for about a year now with my student premium account up until last month, however this months payment charged me $9.99 and nothing has changed? Not sure how to change it back?

• I have been paying $4.99 a month for about a year now with my student premium account up until last month, however this months payment charged me $9.99 and nothing has changed? Not sure how to change...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why won't you let me give you money?

I am trying to sign up for premium but can't even get to the screen to add payment info. I keep getting a message to check my settings..but doesn't say what ones. I'm just getting to give you money and you won't let me. How stupid is that.

• I am trying to sign up for premium but can't even get to the screen to add payment info. I keep getting a message to check my settings..but doesn't say what ones. I'm just getting to give you money a...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family subscription and 99p deals

I have just signed up for the 99p 3 month trial. This inspired me to look at options for the rest of the family (Wife and Son) and I've come across the family subscription. I think this would be great as a Christmas present, but I can't justify spend...

• Casual Listener
  • I have just signed up for the 99p 3 month trial.   This inspired me to look at options for the rest of the family (Wife and Son) and I've come across the family subscription. I think this...
  • -Drew-
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! $99 for One Year Offer

I am trying to renew my premium subscription for the $99 for one year offer that you emailed to me. When I log in to try to do this, it shows me that my renewal will be $10 per month and there is nothing about the $99 special or that I will be saving...

• I am trying to renew my premium subscription for the $99 for one year offer that you emailed to me.  When I log in to try to do this, it shows me that my renewal will be $10 per month and there ...
  • AgedUK
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account in old Facebook account.

I signed up for the student premium around early September. I signed in with my old Facebook account that I deleted later on. I have a new Facebook and want to symc my premium to the new account.

• I signed up for the student premium around early September. I signed in with my old Facebook account that I deleted later on. I have a new Facebook and want to symc my premium to the new account.&nbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! promotion

I saw a promotion on my app the other day. It was spotify for 99 fot the year. I am having trouble finding it again. how can I apply.

• Casual Listener
  • I saw a promotion on my app the other day.  It was spotify for 99 fot the year.  I am having trouble finding it again. how can I apply.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium

So I'm trying to get spotify premium and whenever I enter a card it says that it doesnt work

• Casual Listener
  • So I'm trying to get spotify premium and whenever I enter a card it says that it doesnt work
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas con Premium

Hola!Ahora mismo me encuentro en Guatemala, voy a pasar unos dias en Espana y despues voy a Inglaterra (que es donde actualmente vivo) y me gustaria tener una cuenta Premium. Estoy intentando pagarla con una tarjeta espanola y una inglesa y parece se...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola! Ahora mismo me encuentro en Guatemala, voy a pasar unos dias en Espana y despues voy a Inglaterra (que es donde actualmente vivo) y me gustaria tener una cuenta Premium. Estoy intentando pagar...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 365 days abo for €99

Dear Sir or madam,I saw that spotify is having a deal to have 12 month of premium for €99. I tried to get this offer from the webpage but it offers just ending the premium. Where do I get this offer?Best regardsStefan

• Dear Sir or madam, I saw that spotify is having a deal to have 12 month of premium for €99. I tried to get this offer from the webpage but it offers just ending the premium. Where do I get this offe...
  • BeckaC
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Probleme d'inscription etudiant

Bonjour, je suis etudiante a IESEG.J'ai essaye de souscrire il y a 1 mois l'abonnement etudiant, mais cela n'a pas marche je n'ai pas recu de mail confirmant mon ustificatif et je n'ai pas obtenu mon compte premium. J'ai donc reessaye ce soir et spot...

• Bonjour, je suis etudiante a IESEG. J'ai essaye de souscrire il y a 1 mois l'abonnement etudiant, mais cela n'a pas marche je n'ai pas recu de mail confirmant mon ustificatif et je n'ai pas obtenu...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

ATUALIZACAO DE PAGAMENTO

Minha assinatura e paga via cartao, mas mudei de cartao e nao consigo atualizar forma de pagamento. Acho que cadastrei via Facebook e quando tento alterar aparece a mensagem: Plano familiar: Sua conta faz parte de um plano familiar. Entre em contato ...

• Minha assinatura e paga via cartao, mas mudei de cartao e nao consigo atualizar forma de pagamento. Acho que cadastrei via Facebook e quando tento alterar aparece a mensagem: Plano familiar: Sua cont...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

£99 offers for Premium member

Hi, I already have a Spotify Premium account (£9.99) that was rewened on the 2nd of December. If I sign-up for the £99 account offer, will it starts on the 2nd of January? If not, Will i get reimburse the part of my current Premium subscription I alr...

• Hi,   I already have a Spotify Premium account (£9.99) that was rewened on the 2nd of December. If I sign-up for the £99 account offer, will it starts on the 2nd of January? If not, Will i get...
  • pesc0
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tried the 3 months for 9 PHP promo. Still just a month but subscription failed already!?

I'm a disappointed and frustrated as well. As someone new, I grabbed the opportunity with the promo 9 Php for 3 months and see if I liked the service. Everything is perfect for 2 weeks. Until just last week, Spotify started telling me how my account ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a disappointed and frustrated as well.    As someone new, I grabbed the opportunity with the promo 9 Php for 3 months and see if I liked the service. Everything is perfect for 2 weeks...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod