Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Daily mix dispirited after subscription

After I start the premium subscription I stop getting daily mix, Why? I really liked them...

• Casual Listener
  • After I start the premium subscription I stop getting daily mix, Why? I really liked them...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify/Hulu billing Q

Ok i want to sign up for the spotify/Hulu package (yes I already have spotify premium) My question is that my bill will charge on the 17th. I don't want to change my due date because with my bills, this falls after and b4 certain bills are due. Shoul...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok i want to sign up for the spotify/Hulu package  (yes I already have spotify premium)  My question is  that my bill will charge on the 17th. I don't want to change my due date becau...
  • Pissedmetalhead
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Annual Subscription

I had been paying for an annual Premium account, which lapsed one day because the card I used expired. For immediate use, I used a card and paid for a month of Premium. I wanted to switch over and pay the annual fee but that option isn't in the Modif...

• I had been paying for an annual Premium account, which lapsed one day because the card I used expired. For immediate use, I used a card and paid for a month of Premium. I wanted to switch over and pa...
  • Zfinvh
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Me han cobrado premium pero no lo tengo activado

hola, he pagado spotify premium de estudiantes y no he rellenado la parte de la comprobacion de si soy estudiante . y me he salido sin querer y me habeis cobrado los 4.99 pero no tengo Premium, podrias devolverme el dinero? o decirme que hacer para t...

• hola, he pagado spotify premium de estudiantes y no he rellenado la parte de la comprobacion de si soy estudiante . y me he salido sin querer y me habeis cobrado los 4.99 pero no tengo Premium, podri...
  • AlbaricoqueGD
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Student Discount + Hulu

I am wanting to take advantage of the Student Discount with Hulu. I already have the required Hulu account and while trying to merge the two, I discovered that I have to cancel my current Hulu plan and sign up through Spotify. My issue is that I JUST...

• Casual Listener
  • I am wanting to take advantage of the Student Discount with Hulu. I already have the required Hulu account and while trying to merge the two, I discovered that I have to cancel my current Hulu plan a...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Paymed Failed? Unable to Get Premium.

No me deja pagar premium con ninguna tarjeta de debito, necesito ayuda ya que no he podido usar mi servicio premium por eso y me ha causado inconvenientes Gracias

• No me deja pagar premium con ninguna tarjeta de debito, necesito ayuda ya que no he podido usar mi servicio premium por eso y me ha causado inconvenientes Gracias
  • superchango-mx
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New phone and premium isn't working

I recently got a new phoNE and now my premium subscription isn't working. I don'the have Facebook so I shouldn't have a duplicate account.

• Casual Listener
  • I recently got a new phoNE and now my premium subscription isn't working. I don'the have Facebook so I shouldn't have a duplicate account. 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pague con mi tarjeta de crédito y no me actualizan el pago

El pago con la tarjeta de crédito se realizo, en mi estado de cuenta esta pago pero no puedo ingresar a Spotify. Por favor podrían registrarlo para poder ingresar.Muchas gracias, saludos

• El pago con la tarjeta de crédito se realizo, en mi estado de cuenta esta pago pero no puedo ingresar a Spotify.  Por favor podrían registrarlo para poder ingresar. Muchas gracias, saludos &n...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paguei e minha conta continua free

Veio uma mensagem de uma promoção grátis por 2 meses, eu me inscrevi, mas minha conta continua free.Por favor, resolvam isso!

• Veio uma mensagem de uma promoção grátis por 2 meses, eu me inscrevi, mas minha conta continua free. Por favor, resolvam isso!
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify says im on free spotify when i actually subscribed(for the free trial)

I wanted to try out the free trial so i entered my smart number and i didn't think it would immediately charge me money for it so i wanted to unsubscribe. But when i get to the subscription option, it doesnt have the unsubscribe button but instead "S...

• I wanted to try out the free trial so i entered my smart number and i didn't think it would immediately charge me money for it so i wanted to unsubscribe. But when i get to the subscription option, i...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with premium

Hi, i have a problem with Premium. Spotify took money from my account 10.04.2018, but actually i don't have premium

• Hi, i have a problem with Premium. Spotify took money from my account 10.04.2018, but actually i don't have premium
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled Spotify Family order

I cancelled my Spotify Family order and I guessed that my profile changed your free version automatically. I noticed today that it didn't come that way. I really want to get my money back because I don't want to continue my order anymore.

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled my Spotify Family order and I guessed that my profile changed your free version automatically.  I noticed today that it didn't come that way. I really want to get my money back becau...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

got 30 instead of 60 free prem days.

so my birthday is 10th of april wich is in 2 days.and i recieved an e-mail from spotify telling me i got a gift of 60 days of free premium days. but instead it gave me 30.

•  so my birthday is 10th of april wich is in 2 days. and i recieved an e-mail from spotify telling me i got a gift of 60 days of free premium days. but instead it gave me 30.    &nbs...
  • thepixelpixie
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying with Belgian bank account even though my main country of residence is UK

Hello, I currently have the 30-day Spotify Premium trial and I have decided that I want to keep Premium after this. My main country of residence is the UK (I'm a student there), and so the country associated with my account is the UK, but for my mont...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I currently have the 30-day Spotify Premium trial and I have decided that I want to keep Premium after this. My main country of residence is the UK (I'm a student there), and so the c...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium subscription fail

Hi. I've been trying to subscribe to premium via pay by mobile (smart) for a 1 month subscription but after tapping 'continue' , it says something wrong. I tried 7 days too and still the same problem. Help me with this problem Thanks

• Hi. I've been trying to subscribe to premium via pay by mobile (smart) for a 1 month subscription but after tapping 'continue' , it says something wrong. I tried 7 days too and still the same problem...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium expires if device is offline but you are still charged

For my work i spent 42 days at sea earlier this year and at some point my premium account stopped working and i counld't listen to my off-line music. The problem was that i still got charged for the service! It was also quite unfair because the syste...

• For my work i spent 42 days at sea earlier this year and at some point my premium account stopped working and i counld't listen to my off-line music. The problem was that i still got charged for the ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problems with accepting my credit card

i had a premium account and my bank change my credit card, i try to change the data but always shows error. my new credit card works perfectly with other payments, and accounts. HELP to my premium account back

• i had a premium account and my bank change my credit card, i try to change the data but always shows error. my new credit card works perfectly with other payments, and accounts. HELP to my premium ac...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I was charged 10.85

Back in Jan I did the free trial period. I decided the paying for spotify wasnt for me and canceled my memebership during that time. I did not get charged agian at that point. In march though I was charged 10.85 for something from "Spotify USA". I am...

• Back in Jan I did the free trial period. I decided the paying for spotify wasnt for me and canceled my memebership during that time. I did not get charged agian at that point. In march though I was c...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Renewal Date

So I subscribed to the family plan on March 24/25th, but when I check the renewal date for my premium it says April 15th? Isn't the family plan still for a month or am I missing something? I read that it often doesn't land on the same day but a 10-da...

• So I subscribed to the family plan on March 24/25th, but when I check the renewal date for my premium it says April 15th? Isn't the family plan still for a month or am I missing something? I rea...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscription error

I recieved a 7 day free trial on monday night and only was able to use the premium for that night...is there any way to remedy the situation?

• I recieved a 7 day free trial on monday night and only was able to use the premium for that night...is there any way to remedy the situation?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes