Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Billed twice this month

Hi there, i have just checked my purchase history on my apple account and it says that i've been charged twice on different day this month. I have attached a copy of it. One of the bill is from my debit card and the other one was from the apple store...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   i have just checked my purchase history on my apple account and it says that i've been charged twice on different day this month. I have attached a copy of it. One of the bill is f...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to update my credit card detail for Premium

I have been trying many times now, my credit card (prepaid) works and is fully charged with money, but still, can not update my details. after filling all card details, I always get back to the starting payment screen.What should I do?Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • I have been trying many times now, my credit card (prepaid) works and is fully charged with money, but still, can not update my details. after filling all card details, I always get back to the ...
  • Bom1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can not pay for family plan

My payments stop work. I cann't pay ether via credit card (it say Payment failed. Try again, or use a different payment method.) ether via paypal (is say Something went wrong. Try again) My credit card is working, i can pay on amazon, steam, get mone...

• Casual Listener
  • My payments stop work. I cann't pay ether via credit card (it say Payment failed. Try again, or use a different payment method.) ether via paypal (is say Something went wrong. Try again)  ...
  • bot_unit
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Old facebook account deleted

Facebook locked my account because I wouldn't send them in my ID. My spotify was linked to it and payed monthly. I would like to end that sub and start a new one of a fresh account. Thank you

• Facebook locked my account because I wouldn't send them in my ID. My spotify was linked to it and payed monthly. I would like to end that sub and start a new one of a fresh account. Thank you
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PREMIUM PAUSED BUT ALREADY PAID

I have already paid for a 1 year subscription for spotify. Suddenly I cannot access spotify anymore! I have only used my subscription for 1 month! My account clearly has a receipt telling me that I have already paid for the 1 year subscription. Thank...

• I have already paid for a 1 year subscription for spotify. Suddenly I cannot access spotify anymore! I have only used my subscription for 1 month! My account clearly has a receipt telling me that I h...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing billing country

Hey guys! I'm a Spotify Premium customer who has moved from NZ to Australia and want to update my subscription to Aussie. Soooo, I've followed this thread to update my payment settings in "Account" before trying to switch countries: https://support.s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys!  I'm a Spotify Premium customer who has moved from NZ to Australia and want to update my subscription to Aussie.  Soooo, I've followed this thread to update my payment settings ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching regions

I created my spotify account while I was studying in US and used US credit card to pay for it. Now I moved back to Finland and I'm trying to change my region in Spotify. When I'm trying to update my payment information to a Finnish card, it says that...

• I created my spotify account while I was studying in US and used US credit card to pay for it. Now I moved back to Finland and I'm trying to change my region in Spotify.   When I'm trying to u...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Peace Corps 14 day limit

Hello, I am a Peace Corps volunteer in Central America and have been locked out of using my account because of the 14 day abroad use limit...how can I contact the Spotify administrators and ask for my account to be useable again? I just want to purch...

• Hello,    I am a Peace Corps volunteer in Central America and have been locked out of using my account because of the 14 day abroad use limit...how can I contact the Spotify administrator...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Changing payment date

I would like to change my payment date is this possible or should I just get a new account? I need the payment to go out when my check comes in because my bank keeps overdrafting me charging me for it

• I would like to change my payment date is this possible or should I just get a new account? I need the payment to go out when my check comes in because my bank keeps overdrafting me charging me for it
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

¿Puedo pagar con tarjeta de débito?

Hola, alguien sabe si se puede pagar con tarjeta de débito?

• Hola, alguien sabe si se puede pagar con tarjeta de débito?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Failed

I'm unable to subscribe for premium. It only said payment failed without any reason. I made sure the credit card is correct and available (I buy a lot from AppStore so that's not the reason). Maybe an issue when the country is Vietnam? I used Free Pr...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm unable to subscribe for premium. It only said payment failed without any reason. I made sure the credit card is correct and available (I buy a lot from AppStore so that's not the reason). Maybe a...
  • EddieLukeAtmey
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

The Moment you realise it was another App

It was a **bleep** apple scan app debiting my account. Spotify is awesome. Sorry for the confusion.

• It was a **bleep** apple scan app debiting my account. Spotify is awesome. Sorry for the confusion.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment for student discount successfully deducted from my card but my account is still not premium

I paid for the student discount since my son doesnt have his own credit card i let him use my account. But until now it says free. The payment is already deducted from my account.

• Casual Listener
  • I paid for the student discount since my son doesnt have his own credit card i let him use my account. But until now it says free. The payment is already deducted from my account.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Estou sendo cobrada sem receber o produto. Estou pagando ha 5 meses e nao tenho acesso ao premium.

Estou pagando esta **bleep** ha cinco meses sem conseguir uma solução . Quero meu dinheiro de volta ou abrirei processo.

• Estou pagando esta **bleep** ha cinco  meses sem conseguir uma solução . Quero meu dinheiro de volta ou abrirei processo. 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify premium working during a trip?

Hi everyone, I live in Canada and I'm currently signed up with Spotify premium. I'm going on a trip to the United States and I'd like to know if my Spotify's gonna work while i'm there too.

• Hi everyone, I live in Canada and I'm currently signed up with Spotify premium. I'm going on a trip to the United States and I'd like to know if my Spotify's gonna work while i'm there too.
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant pay premium with paypal

I had premium membership since a long time ago (3 years) and I have being paying with Paypal.Sincre February I couldnt pay it again and I switch to the free account.Now I can pay it again but when I was going to pay it, it didnt show me the option to...

• Casual Listener
  • I had premium membership since a long time ago (3 years) and I have being paying with Paypal. Sincre February I couldnt pay it again and I switch to the free account. Now I can pay it again but whe...
  • tonyisacooldude
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reproducir en dos dispositivos simultaneamente

Buenas tardes, estoy en periodo de prueba de spotify premium, y dentro de las cosas que veo es que no puedo reproducir en dos dispositivos simultaneamente. Algunas veces dejo mi soundtouch reproduciendo en casa y cuando voy en mi automovil o en mi of...

• Buenas tardes, estoy en periodo de prueba de spotify premium, y dentro de las cosas que veo es que no puedo reproducir en dos dispositivos simultaneamente. Algunas veces dejo mi soundtouch reproducie...
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Prova Premium

Ho premuto per la prova Premium per 30 giorni, appena attivato mi è apparsa la scritta “la tua prova di 7 giorni inizia ora” è normale?

• Ho premuto per la prova Premium per 30 giorni, appena attivato mi è apparsa la scritta “la tua prova di 7 giorni inizia ora” è normale?
  • pokola86
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charges £9.99 instead of 4.99

I’m a student and have been paying 4.99 for over a year now and all of a sudden I’ve been charged 9.99?

• I’m a student and have been paying 4.99 for over a year now and all of a sudden I’ve been charged 9.99? 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotifys payment sysstem sucks

I deleted my account 2 months ago canceld everything and they are still charging me.

•  I deleted my account 2 months ago canceld everything and they are still charging me.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes