Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing billing country

I'm trying to change my country for spotify premium, but when I go to subscriptions and enter new payment details (as suggested here https://support.spotify.com/us/article/How-can-I-change-my-country-setting/) it just tells me I need to change my cou...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to change my country for spotify premium, but when I go to subscriptions and enter new payment details (as suggested here https://support.spotify.com/us/article/How-can-I-change-my-co...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family premium data

I created my Spotify account with Fb, and my Facebook info is the same as the one in the premium family plan, but still can't get in Because they can't verificate that I live in the same house has everyone else. And when it ask me the info of the pla...

• I created my Spotify account with Fb, and my Facebook info is the same as the one in the premium family plan, but still can't get in Because they can't verificate that I live in the same house has ev...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't Change Country

Hi, Have just moved back to Australia from singapore and am trying to change payment details to an Australian credit card. When I do that I get prompted to change location to Australia, and when I do that I have to re-enter the card details, but ever...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Have just moved back to Australia from singapore and am trying to change payment details to an Australian credit card. When I do that I get prompted to change location to Australia, and ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How the **bleep** do I find the support for Spotify??

Spotify has taken money both for my Family account, a new one, AND for my old Premium!!! I refuse to pay double. Where can I find an adress to the support??

• Visitor
  • Spotify has taken money both for my Family account, a new one, AND for my old Premium!!! I refuse to pay double. Where can I find an adress to the support?? 
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Student Discount + Hulu

Hey guys. Whole mess going on. Bad headache. Bare with me. Hulu signed out on my TV.Went onto Hulu's site to see why. It was disconnected from Spotify.Went to Spotify's site. It says its connected to Hulu, despite Hulu claiming otherwise.Disconnect f...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys. Whole mess going on. Bad headache. Bare with me.   Hulu signed out on my TV. Went onto Hulu's site to see why.   It was disconnected from Spotify. Went to Spotify's site. &...
  • Tanker475
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution WON'T ACCEPT STUDENT FILES

Won't accept ANY of the student files I have so I can get the student rate. I've tried everything and they're not accepting it and it's in PDF format. I am a student at George Brown and nothing is working for me I'm almost ready to go back to apple m...

• Casual Listener
  • Won't accept ANY of the student files I have so I can get the student rate. I've tried everything and they're not accepting it and it's in PDF format. I am a student at George Brown and nothing is wo...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium 30 Day Trial

I signed up for the 30 day trail on the 28th of march and today it comes back telling me my free trial is done? Like I'm pretty sure i signed up for 30 days not 7.

• I signed up for the 30 day trail on the 28th of march and today it comes back telling me my free trial is done? Like I'm pretty sure i signed up for 30 days not 7. 
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to change my credit card whilst being in another country

Hello,I moved from Argentina to Australia a month ago, and the card i used to pay Spotify with has expired. Now i'm trying to update my payment info with my new argentinian card (which is still on use), and the answer i get is always the same. "An er...

• Regular
  • Hello, I moved from Argentina to Australia a month ago, and the card i used to pay Spotify with has expired. Now i'm trying to update my payment info with my new argentinian card (which is still on ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Account

I submitted a Student Account but got Charged like a normal Premium Account. I Want the Money back ...

• I submitted a Student Account but got Charged like a normal Premium Account. I Want the Money back ...
  • GillianDelvigne
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How Can I avail the Premium Trial 30 Day Membership ?

Hi Guys,I was in New Jersey till last month now I have come back to India, I used Spotify a lot the free version during my stay in the U.S So I am not logged out of my Spotify APP on my iDevices and it still lets me use it, in India. My question is w...

• Gig Goer
  • Hi Guys, I was in New Jersey till last month now I have come back to India, I used Spotify a lot the free version during my stay in the U.S So I am not logged out of my Spotify APP on my iDevices ...
  • augustya
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I cancel my subscription?

How do I cancel my subscription when i don't have access to a computer. I tried looking in the app but couldn't cancel and was charged over draft at my bank. Please help.

•  How do I cancel my subscription when i don't have access to a computer. I tried looking in the app but couldn't cancel and was charged over draft at my bank. Please help. 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paguei a conta no login errado

Eu estavatentando obter a minha conta premium para estudante, mas não me liguei que estava logado na conta do meu pai. como posso cancelar a assinatura e ativar em minha conta mesmo, no lugar da do meu pai?

• Eu estavatentando obter a minha conta premium para estudante, mas não me liguei que estava logado na conta do meu pai. como posso cancelar a assinatura e ativar em minha conta mesmo, no lug...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why has my Premium account changed to basic by itself????

Hello!! I already pay for my Spotify Premium through my Vodafone entertainment package. Unfortunately, despite clicking through the relevant links, my Spotify on phone and laptop is the basic version - It just changed from Premium without notice. Bot...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!!   I already pay for my Spotify Premium through my Vodafone entertainment package.  Unfortunately, despite clicking through the relevant links, my Spotify on phone and laptop is ...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Double/Triple payments

Hello, I really need to speak to someone regarding payments to my account. i should only be paying for 2 Spotify accounts but i have had 10 payments taken from my bank account in 2018 - this should only be 6. i need this sorted asap - i have spoken t...

• Hello, I really need to speak to someone regarding payments to my account. i should only be paying for 2 Spotify accounts but i have had 10 payments taken from my bank account in 2018 - this should o...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to update payment info for PlayStation Spotify subscription?

I set up my Spotify subscription though my PlayStation 4 and I ha e auto renew on. I got a new credit card and I need to update my info so I can make the payment, but you can’t update that info on PlayStation nor on a smart phone. I don’t have access...

• I set up my Spotify subscription though my PlayStation 4 and I ha e auto renew on. I got a new credit card and I need to update my info so I can make the payment, but you can’t update that info on Pl...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t update my payment

What to do? Every month I pay by mobile and now I have to pay again because my subscription is done, but there is no option for that. Been trying to update it for weeks. Help.

• What to do? Every month I pay by mobile and now I have to pay again because my subscription is done, but there is no option for that. Been trying to update it for weeks. Help. 😊
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Two accounts help!

Somehow we have managed to buy and pay for two subscriptions for a few months now. We have a family premium, and a normal premium, with two different account numbers.I have come back from Uni and we have now noticed the problem. My family are listing...

• Somehow we have managed to buy and pay for two subscriptions for a few months now. We have a family premium, and a normal premium, with two different account numbers. I have come back from Uni and w...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paying for Two Accounts using only One

I have had Spotify Premium for roughly 5 years now. I originally had an account through Facebook. I then deleted facebook and lost all log in information. The email used for my facebook account was from college and I can no longer activate the accoun...

• I have had Spotify Premium for roughly 5 years now.  I originally had an account through Facebook.  I then deleted facebook and lost all log in information.  The email used for my face...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost access

Hello. I have lost access to my email/facebook associated with my spotify account. Can you assist me to recover it? Thanks!

• Hello. I have lost access to my email/facebook associated with my spotify account.  Can you assist me to recover it? Thanks! 
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes