Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Me dieron de baja el Premium y sigo pagando

Hola! En el dia de la fecha me dispuse a usar spootify y resulta que apesar de que estoy al dia con la paga y todo hoy me encontre con que me sacaron el premium. Tengo publicidad, no me deja pasar canciones. No se porque motivo y me figura que contra...

• Hola! En el dia de la fecha me dispuse a usar spootify y resulta que apesar de que estoy al dia con la paga y todo hoy me encontre con que me sacaron el premium. Tengo publicidad, no me deja pasar c...
  • mar41
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pagamento

Não consigo assinar o plano familiar 

• Não consigo assinar o plano familiar 
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant buy premium

Hello,if i want to upgrade my account to premium i get redirected to a page which says i will get one month for free and i have to select my payment method. I select PP and click the chop. Now i get redirected to PP, i login, and pay it and now i get...

• Hello, if i want to upgrade my account to premium i get redirected to a page which says i will get one month for free and i have to select my payment method. I select PP and click the chop. Now i ge...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

new to premium

Hi Guys,just a quick question. My little girls birthday is coming up here and so i was thinking of upgrading to premium so that the music will play without ads etc. My question is that when i decide to cancel my premium sub and return to free sub, ho...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Guys,just a quick question.   My little girls birthday is coming up here and so i was thinking of upgrading to premium so that the music will play without ads etc. My question is that when ...
  • ellandroadmark
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid but no Premium

Can someone explain why my Premium subscription not activated yet i already paid it via bank transfer?

• Can someone explain why my Premium subscription not activated yet i already paid it via bank transfer?
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

change account but keep play lists

I have my account through rogers. I want to change to a family premium account. It looks like I have to cancel my current subscription and register for the new account:1) is this true?2) but I dont want to lose my playlists from my premium account3) ...

• I have my account through rogers.   I want to change to a family premium account.  It looks like I have to cancel my current subscription and register for the new account: 1) is this ...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment

I was charged $119.88 for a Spotify account that is not mine. How do I go about getting a refund?

• I was charged $119.88 for a Spotify account that is not mine. How do I go about getting a refund?
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charging too often

Recently bought the spotify family subscribtion on march the 30th. And now it wants money on the 10th april. What the heck!!??

• Recently bought the spotify family subscribtion on march the 30th. And now it wants money on the 10th april.   What the heck!!??
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email spotify

I want to email Spotify because I am being charged ewen if we have family account.How can I do that? Renathe

• Casual Listener
  • I want to email Spotify because I am being charged ewen if we have family account. How can I do that?   Renathe
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelar conta Premium

Tenho uma conta Premium e não consigo cancelar, quando acesso minha conta, só aparece como se eu não tivesse o Prêmium, como faço para achar a opção de cancelar?

• Tenho uma conta Premium e não consigo cancelar, quando acesso minha conta, só aparece como se eu não tivesse o Prêmium, como faço para achar a opção de cancelar?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Me cobraram 4 vezes

Estava tentando assinar o plano universitario, porem dava inumeros erros, quando finalmente consegui ao olhar meu cartão de credito vejo que me cobraram 4 vez o valor de 8,50, meu limite ja é pequeno, preciso disso arrumado, por favor.Desde já, agrad...

• Estava tentando assinar o plano universitario, porem dava inumeros erros, quando finalmente consegui ao olhar meu cartão de credito vejo que me cobraram 4 vez o valor de 8,50, meu limite ja é pequeno...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Não terminei o cadastro e fui cobrado

Não terminei o cadastro e fui cobrado do meu cartão de crédito. E não sou free. Ainda queria resolverisso pq estou pagando sem tá usando

• Casual Listener
  • Não terminei o cadastro e fui cobrado do meu cartão de crédito. E não sou free. Ainda queria resolverisso pq estou pagando sem tá usando
  • leo_decarli
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ex using card for subscription

My debit card is being charged for an account my ex has. I need to cancel authorization of my card for his subscription use.

• Casual Listener
  • My debit card is being charged for an account my ex has. I need to cancel authorization of my card for his subscription use. 
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Double charge in April

I'm using premium spotfy more then a year and the charge takes place 10th of every month. I realized that spotfy charged 4th of April more then usual price and did not send any invoice. After that charged again 10th of April again as usual and sent i...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm using premium spotfy more then a year and the charge takes place 10th of every month. I realized that spotfy charged 4th of April more then usual price and did not send any invoice. After that ch...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! copy playlist to other account

How can you copy your playlists to a new account?

• How can you copy your playlists to a new account?
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid 2 times in this month

Here is the dates for my payments, why???

Skærmbillede 2018-04-12 kl. 21.55.22.png
  • Here is the dates for my payments, why???
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! PREMIum plus hulu

So i already have premium thats charging me $9.99 a month, but there is a thing that gets you premium and hulu for $4.99. If i do that will it replace my existing subscription? Obviously i dont to be paying $9.99 and $4.99. Or do i cancel the one and...

• So i already have premium thats charging me $9.99 a month, but there is a thing that gets you premium and hulu for $4.99. If i do that will it replace my existing subscription? Obviously i dont to be...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

So I haven’t had premium in almost six months and today I was charged for a premium account. My money is gone and that was how I was going to eat while I’m at school that doesn’t have a cafeteria from 9am-8pm. I’m **bleep** and right now hate Spotify...

• So I haven’t had premium in almost six months and today I was charged for a premium account. My money is gone and that was how I was going to eat while I’m at school that doesn’t have a cafeteria fro...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes