Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Have premium but now says i need to upgrade

I recently upgraded to premium(March 24th), everything has been going fine. Today i go to listen to and it says that i need to upgrade to premium. I just paid to upgrade.

• I recently upgraded to premium(March 24th),  everything has been going fine. Today i go to listen to and it says that i need to upgrade to premium.  I just paid to upgrade.  
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cadeaubon is geactiveerd maar werkt niet.. ( ja de code is juist)

Ik heb een cadeaubon aangekocht en op het ticket staat dat ie ook geactiveerd is. Toch lukt het niet om het te verzilveren wat ik ook doe..Ja ik typ de juiste code over dus daar kan het ook niet aan liggen..

• Ik heb een cadeaubon aangekocht en op het ticket staat dat ie ook geactiveerd is. Toch lukt het niet om het te verzilveren wat ik ook doe.. Ja ik typ de juiste code over 🙂 dus daar kan het ook niet...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Seeing occasional ads for new releases

So more and more often now I have been seeing ads for "new releases" that cover the whole app. I have been a premium subscriber for many years now. Why am I seeing these ads? See the screenshot for reference.

• Regular
  • So more and more often now I have been seeing ads for "new releases" that cover the whole app. I have been a premium subscriber for many years now. Why am I seeing these ads? See the screenshot for r...
  • Supergregg
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Adding a family member

Hi there,I have tried to add my husband and the payment arrangement has changed accordingly. However when he accepts the invitation (he is a free member) his details are incorrect as to address and date of birth and he can't change them so he is prev...

• Visitor
  • Hi there, I have tried to add my husband and the payment arrangement has changed accordingly. However when he accepts the invitation (he is a free member) his details are incorrect as to address and...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment executed, no premium yet

I tried to upgrade my account but after entering the credit card details the webpage generated an error message. I checked wih the bank, they said they were not rejecting the payment, it seemed to be rejected by spotify. After many attempts the same ...

• I tried to upgrade my account but after entering the credit card details the webpage generated an error message. I checked wih the bank, they said they were not rejecting the payment, it seemed to be...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

account

i pay for premium for many years but my account says i have only spotify normal?

• i pay for premium for many years but my account says i have only spotify normal?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscription Problem

So I just changed my subscription from Spotify Premium for students to Spotify Premium + Hulu. Spotify is working just fine, but when I log into my account in Hulu it is not linked to this subscription. I am still asked to use first month trial

• So I just changed my subscription from Spotify Premium for students to Spotify Premium + Hulu. Spotify is working just fine, but when I log into my account in Hulu it is not linked to this subscripti...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Got charged for free trial

I have started the free trial on spotify but have still been charged. How do I get a refund?

• I have started the free trial on spotify but have still been charged.  How do I get a refund?   
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost my premium account, why?

Hello,my Premium Account was reseted and now Spotfy wants me to pay again for the recovery.

• Hello, my Premium Account was reseted and now Spotfy wants me to pay again for the recovery.
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium for family??

So I had a family plan and got a new debit card, so my payment didn't go thru and I got put on the free version. I let my wife enter the card info on her account, but now I don't have premium on my end. Help?

• So I had a family plan and got a new debit card, so my payment didn't go thru and I got put on the free version. I let my wife enter the card info on her account, but now I don't have premium on my e...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium

So (literally) yesterday, I started Spotify premium for 1 month free and it charged me even though it's a free trial. Why's that?

• So (literally) yesterday, I started Spotify premium for 1 month free and it charged me even though it's a free trial. Why's that? 
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Early payment

Hi,It is april 3 2018, I was supposed to be charge on april 4 2018 to renew my premium family. I cancelled my Premium today but a receipt with the date april 4 is already on my account and it says that my next payment will be on may 4. It is not lega...

• Hi, It is april 3 2018, I was supposed to be charge on april 4 2018 to renew my premium family. I cancelled my Premium today but a receipt with the date april 4 is already on my account and it says ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscribed in USA can access form India using same login id

Spoiler (Highlight to read)Spoiler (Highlight to read)Hi,I want to buy premium subscription (probably family) can my relatives in India access Spotify music store to listen music by accessing same login id. Hi,I want to buy premium subscription (prob...

• Hi, I want to buy premium subscription (probably family) can my relatives in India access Spotify music store to listen music by accessing same login id.
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paypal paying does not work!

Hello everyone, I wanted to get Spotify Premium and pay with Paypal, but when everything (paypal login and accept the payment of 0,99€) is finished, nothing happens and the paying screen apperas again. Does someone know, why that not working? Regards...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,   I wanted to get Spotify Premium and pay with Paypal, but when everything (paypal login and accept the payment of 0,99€) is finished, nothing happens and the paying screen app...
  • AbinFrankrijk
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment problem for Premium

When I pay for premium I just says Payment failed. Try again, or use a different payment method. Get helpWhat to do plz help And I have tried different credit cards

• When I pay for premium I just says  Payment failed. Try again, or use a different payment method. Get help What to do plz help  And I have tried different credit cards
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant access premier

I pay for premier but its not working. My library is gone and its telling to sign up to premier.

• Visitor
  • I pay for premier but its not working. My library is gone and its telling to sign up to premier.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unauthorised payment

Hi I have just noticed I have been charged multiple times by Spotify however I am not on a premium account my account is free. Please could you advise how I can get these payments refunded?

• Visitor
  • Hi   I have just noticed I have been charged multiple times by Spotify however I am not on a premium account my account is free. Please could you advise how I can get these payments refunded? ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Card redeemed but not working...HELP

I redeemed a gift card, and have reciept to show it went through, and yet it says my account isn't premuim. I have logged out and then back in, and it still isn't working. Please send help because this is very frustrating.

• I redeemed a gift card, and have reciept to show it went through, and yet it says my account isn't premuim. I have logged out and then back in, and it still isn't working. Please send help because th...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Moved countries, cant change to current country or new payment method for this reason

subject says it all. Ive moved countries, and an unable to change my country settings on my spotify account, thus, i am not able to update to my new payment info to the account i have abroad. I am having issues with my home account being overdrafted ...

• subject says it all. Ive moved countries, and an unable to change my country settings on my spotify account, thus, i am not able to update to my new payment info to the account i have abroad. I am ha...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant subscribe to Spotify Premium

I cant subscribe to Spotify Premium :< it says that theres an error. This happened the last time I tried

• Casual Listener
  • I cant subscribe to Spotify Premium :< it says that theres an error. This happened the last time I tried
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes