Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution payment error

my card charged two times but i am not premium.

• my card charged two times but i am not premium.
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify / Capital One

Hello, Is the Capital One / Spotify deal no longer available? When visiting https://www.spotify.com/us/capitalone/ It seems to be missing.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Is the Capital One / Spotify deal no longer available?   When visiting https://www.spotify.com/us/capitalone/   It seems to be missing.
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution It charged me twice

My membership was 3 months for only 0,99 TL. Before it was going to end i changed it to student premium membership but it didn’t charged as a student premium membership instead it charged me as a normal premium membership. Last night i looked at my e...

• My membership was 3 months for only 0,99 TL. Before it was going to end i changed it to student premium membership but it didn’t charged as a student premium membership instead it charged me as a nor...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't invite family members - invalid email format

Hi, I just signed up for Spotify Family, but can't add family members, when I click to 'send invite' it fails validation on the email address, saying 'Please match the format requested'.There is no specification of the 'format requested', but aside f...

• Regular
  • Hi, I just signed up for Spotify Family, but can't add family members, when I click to 'send invite' it fails validation on the email address, saying 'Please match the format requested'. There is no...
  • keyitao
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Please help i cant cancel my 30 day free trial

Hi i have started a 30 day free trial on spotify and want to cancle the trial because i dont want to be charged but i go to my online account and go to subscribtions and the Cancle button isnt there! And thier is no subscription button on my apple ac...

• Hi i have started a 30 day free trial on spotify and want to cancle the trial because i dont want to be charged but i go to my online account and go to subscribtions and the Cancle button isnt there!...
  • Annoyed73
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice for spotify this month?

I noticed this month while checking my bank statements that spotify has charged me about 15 dollars this month, vs my usual 9.99. Can I get an explanation of why I am being over charged?

• I noticed this month while checking my bank statements  that spotify has charged me about 15 dollars this month, vs my usual 9.99. Can I get an explanation of why I am being over charged?
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify gift card problem

I purchased a Spotify gift card, got home to redeem it and it said Unfortunately this Premium code does not seem to be valid. Try again or contact customer service. So I renterd the code several times again still said the same thing so I went to chec...

• I purchased a Spotify gift card, got home to redeem it and it said Unfortunately this Premium code does not seem to be valid. Try again or contact customer service. So I renterd the code several...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sub paid, account unknown

Hi, I have had a charge on my bank account, but I don't which account it is being charged for, on the statment it saysSpotify P0561D5C27Please help me find the account so I can stop the subscription.Thank youMaria

• Hi, I have had a charge on my bank account, but I don't which account it is being charged for, on the statment it says Spotify P0561D5C27 Please help me find the account so I can stop the subscript...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pre-paid Premium Plan Family settings

Hi, I have just purchased the pre-paid premium plan and I can't seem to be able to add family to my account. What am I missing?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have just purchased the pre-paid premium plan and I can't seem to be able to add family to my account. What am I missing?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

No se puede pagar la promocion de premium

Quiero aprovechar la promocion de 3 meses de premium por $9 pesos, me desilusiona no pode aprovechar una buena promocion por causas ajenas a mi, la promocion termina el 31 de diciembre. Soy nuevo en spotify y escuche cosas buenas de la calidad de mus...

• Quiero aprovechar la promocion de 3 meses de premium por $9 pesos, me desilusiona no pode aprovechar una buena promocion por causas ajenas a mi, la promocion termina el 31 de diciembre. Soy nuevo en ...
  • Mvp4
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

MI SPOTIFY NO CAMBIA A PREMIUM (a pesar de que ya pagué)

Hola!Hice un pago por la promoción de 3 meses, ya me fue hecho el cargo a mi tarjeta de crédito pero a pesar de esto en la app mi cuenta no cambia a Premium (y ya intenté cerrando la sesión ahí para ver si se actualizaba pero sigue sin cambiar)Alguna...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola! Hice un pago por la promoción de 3 meses, ya me fue hecho el cargo a mi tarjeta de crédito pero a pesar de esto en la app mi cuenta no cambia a Premium (y ya intenté cerrando la sesión ahí par...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

Hi, I just finished my 3 months subscription and am now being charged $10 a month but I am a student and am wondering if I can get the student discount with a reimbursement of my last payment?

• Hi, I just finished my 3 months subscription and am now being charged $10 a month but I am a student and am wondering if I can get the student discount with a reimbursement of my last payment?
  • LoganHelps
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

are there any promotions for premium ?

I've enjoyed the 5$ capital one promotion for premium but it is soon to end . Are there any other promotions other than the 10$ monthly fee Spotify charges?Thanks MnM

• I've enjoyed the 5$ capital one promotion for premium but it is soon to end . Are there any other promotions other than the 10$ monthly fee Spotify charges? Thanks MnM
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! With Premium, can multiple users STREAM music at the same time?

We currently have a music service that allows both of us to stream music at the same time from different devices and places, without having to download the songs and take up precious storage on our phones. We pay extra for that feature but it's worth...

• Casual Listener
  •   We currently have a music service that allows both of us to stream music at the same time from different devices and places, without having to download the songs and take up preciou...
  • islandgirl8301
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

When I go to pick a school for the student plan, my college doesn’t appear

I go to Fleming college in Peterborough Ontario and I’m trying to get the student plan, but there is no Fleming college besides the one in Saskatchewan. Help??

• I go to Fleming college in Peterborough Ontario and I’m trying to get the student plan, but there is no Fleming college besides the one in Saskatchewan. Help??
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rogers promotion ending

I received a message advising my free subscription via Rogers is expiring. Will I lose my playlists once this ends and I start paying the monthly fee? How long do I have before I lose these playlists?

• I received a message advising my free subscription via Rogers is expiring.  Will I lose my playlists once this ends and I start paying the monthly fee? How long do I have before I lose these pla...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cant log on

I cant log onto my premium account. It logged me out randomly today and I dont have the email I used. When I enter my normal email it logs me into my free account. This really pisses me off because I just paid for this account. I have proof of purcha...

• Visitor
  • I cant log onto my premium account. It logged me out randomly today and I dont have the email I used. When I enter my normal email it logs me into my free account. This really pisses me off because I...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logged out, cant login, saying i dont have preumim

I logout of my Spotify account tried to log back in telling me to go online won't let me go on my app so I reset my password had the email confirmation and now it won't log me back in my account also says I'm not a premium user I am I do pay for it p...

• Visitor
  • I logout of my Spotify account tried to log back in telling me to go online won't let me go on my app so I reset my password had the email confirmation and now it won't log me back in my account also...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't pay through smart

I cant pay via smart. This always happens, help please.

• I cant pay via smart. This always happens, help please.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

please let me pay for my subscription now or ill go to deezer

i just cant pay for the subscription, the credit cards that im trying to use meet the requirements but i still cant pay, i already called the bank and there is no issue , they say the Issue is YOURS so please let me pay so I can have my music, if u d...

• Casual Listener
  • i just cant pay for the subscription, the credit cards that im trying to use meet the requirements but i still cant pay, i already called the bank and there is no issue , they say the Issue is YOURS ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes