Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

FAMILY PREMIUM can access properly for my wife to join

I have tried continually to add my wife to my family premium subscription . She receives the link accepts and then the page that appears is my home page with all my details on and asks her for new subscription details . Our email addressed are of cou...

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried continually to add my wife to my family premium subscription  . She receives the link accepts and then the page that appears is my home page with all my details on and asks her for ...
  • beachdevo25
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't update my payment information

My account doesn't give me the option to update or even see my payment method information, does anyone has an idea of what can I do?

• Visitor
  • My account doesn't give me the option to update or even see my payment method information, does anyone has an idea of what can I do?    
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

G

Why I’m I being charged when have never used Spotify, I don’t even have the app and now I’m overdraft trying to pay with speeding ticke with no money on my account saying I’m being charge for Spotify please I need the money ASAP for my speeding ticke...

• Casual Listener
  • Why I’m I being charged when have never used Spotify, I don’t even have the app and now I’m overdraft trying to pay with speeding ticke with no money on my account saying I’m being charge for Spotify...
  • beachdevo25
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

refund

refund-will I get a refund if I ask for one because i forgot to cancel subscription

• refund-will I get a refund if I ask for one because i forgot to cancel subscription 
  • beachdevo25
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Delay my free trial

Hello,I've just signed in for the free trial, but just remembered that my mobile phone will be going to technical assistance for at least a month, so I would like to know if it is possible to delay the free trial and how can I do it.Thank you!

• Hello, I've just signed in for the free trial, but just remembered that my mobile phone will be going to technical assistance for at least a month, so I would like to know if it is possible to delay...
  • beachdevo25
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Premium

I paid the 50SEK but i never got my premium??? 

• I paid the 50SEK but i never got my premium???  
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged over 100 for one month subscription

Spotify charged my bank account 131.87 for one months subscription - I cannot get ahold of any sort of spotify representative

• Spotify charged my bank account 131.87 for one months subscription - I cannot get ahold of any sort of spotify representative
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cant purchase Premium.

Payment failed. Try again, or use a different payment method.Is what I get when I'm trying to purchase premium, with a VISA Debit Card.I do have enough funds on my card and my Spotify Profile is set in the same country as the VISA Card (also I reside...

• Payment failed. Try again, or use a different payment method. Is what I get when I'm trying to purchase premium, with a VISA Debit Card. I do have enough funds on my card and my Spotify Profile is...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My premium account suddenly canceled.

I have been a Spotify Premium subscriber for just under 3 years, and recently the subsciption was canceled without any notification to me. I did not want to cancel my subscription, and I would not expect this from Spotify. Even when checking my accou...

• I have been a Spotify Premium subscriber for just under 3 years, and recently the subsciption was canceled without any notification to me. I did not want to cancel my subscription, and I would not ex...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Premium

Trying to verify I'm a student, and I'm registered through Facebook with my university email and I was able to find my University and I'm still not able to get verification.

• Trying to verify I'm a student, and I'm registered through Facebook with my university email and I was able to find my University and I'm still not able to get verification. 
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Premium problem

Hello! I was using the 30 day trial mode and I decided to buy premium and I paid for 1 year but today It says there is no payment and I should update the payment method but the money is already gone what am I supposed to do? Thanks for the answers.

• Hello! I was using the 30 day trial mode and I decided to buy premium and I paid for 1 year but today It says there is no payment and I should update the payment method but the money is already gone ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Premium and ecards

Hi,I have a subscription of a year of Spotify, it will expire on September. Besides I have receveid an ecard spotify of 60€ that will expire on May! I can just add this code? And so it will extend the deadline?Thanks.

• Hi, I have a subscription of a year of Spotify, it will expire on September. Besides I have receveid an ecard spotify of 60€ that will expire on May! I can just add this code? And so it will ex...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My globe plan not link to premium

Hi my globe plan comes with spotify premium but it was not linked. Can you please help.

• Hi my globe plan comes with spotify premium but it was not linked. Can you please help.
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Payment details don't match your country"

I have recently moved from Australia to New Zealand. I am unable to change my payment details to keep paying for Spotify as Spotify doesn't let me change country and when I input updated payment information says "Payment information doesn't match you...

• I have recently moved from Australia to New Zealand. I am unable to change my payment details to keep paying for Spotify as Spotify doesn't let me change country and when I input updated payment info...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Saved artists and playlists lost

I had premium before but cancelled it for a bit. When I re-subscribed to premium today it basically made me make a new account and I lost all of my saved music, even though I signed up with Facebook both times. Is there any way to get all of my previ...

• I had premium before but cancelled it for a bit. When I re-subscribed to premium today it basically made me make a new account and I lost all of my saved music, even though I signed up with Facebook ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Trial

Hello. I have recently tried the 30 day free trial and little did I know, it was going to block me from skipping my music. It's very disappointing to know that there was no disclaimer when I tried this. I really love the app, but the fact that this h...

• Hello. I have recently tried the 30 day free trial and little did I know, it was going to block me from skipping my music. It's very disappointing to know that there was no disclaimer when I tried th...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes