Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

How Do I Cancel My Subscription To Premium?

I no longer want to pay for Premium Spotify but I can't find out how to cancel it. The payments keep coming out and I can't afford it anymore!

• I no longer want to pay for Premium Spotify but I can't find out how to cancel it. The payments keep coming out and I can't afford it anymore!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Q] Upgrade to Spotify Family

Hey, I want to upgrade to Spotify Family. Yesterday, I claimed a gift code about 3 month. What happend with time of my subscription and about the time of the subscription of my family members, if I upgrade to Spotify Family. BestRaphael

• Visitor
  • Hey,   I want to upgrade to Spotify Family.   Yesterday, I claimed a gift code about 3 month. What happend with time of my subscription and about the time of the subscription of my...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

A family subscription in Israel

Hi there,Do you have plans to provide a family subscription to the newly opened service in Israel?

• Hi there, Do you have plans to provide a family subscription to the newly opened service in Israel? 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! I don't have a Credit Card

I want to upgrade to spotify premium student but I don't have a credit card. I use my maestro card in my Paypal but I don't know why Spotify cannot acept it. How can I do to solve this problem?

• I want to upgrade to spotify premium student but I don't have a credit card. I use my maestro card in my Paypal but I don't know why Spotify cannot acept it. How can I do to solve this problem?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged Twice

I recently tried to switch to student discount and I got charged for both at once. looking for refund

• I recently tried to switch to student discount and I got charged for both at once.  looking for refund 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify ogrenci uyeligi

Spotify ogrenci premium uyeligi icin bugun odeme yaptim fakat ogrenci oldugumu dogrulama linkine girip islemi yapamadim ve bu yuzden 6.99 TL ucret kesildigi halde hala free hesaptayim ve uyeligim gerceklesmedi yardim istiyorum

• Spotify ogrenci premium uyeligi icin bugun odeme yaptim fakat ogrenci oldugumu dogrulama linkine girip islemi yapamadim ve bu yuzden 6.99 TL ucret kesildigi halde hala free hesaptayim ve uyeligim ger...
  • Jackie505
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Spotify

I originally was going to try out the Spotify Student Program, but it seemed that the Spotify database couldntc find me. I had already entered my card information and tried to get an account twice, thus having Spotify charge my card twice. An error b...

• I originally was going to try out the Spotify Student Program, but it seemed that the Spotify database couldntc find me. I had already entered my card information and tried to get an account twice, t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution no puedo sumarme al plan familiar

me llego un mail de que he sido invitada a sumarme al plan premium pero no me accepta los datos siendo que son los mismos que puso el titular coloco

•  me llego un mail de que he sido invitada a sumarme al plan premium pero no me accepta los datos siendo que son los mismos que puso el titular coloco
  • Kikisangie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscriptions

Problem with unsubscription How do I unsubscribe, or change to the free subscription?¿?!

• Problem with unsubscription How do I unsubscribe, or change to the free subscription?¿?!
  • JoseAlarcon
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't add artists that I like after joining premium

I joined the premium yesterday and i lost the feature to add more artists that I like like I did before I joined the premium. Also I can't choose several artists to play their playlists combined like I did in the free version.Is there a reason for th...

• Casual Listener
  • I joined the premium yesterday and i lost the feature to add more artists that I like like I did before I joined the premium. Also I can't choose several artists to play their playlists combined like...
  • GiladK
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ininal kart ile odeme sorunu

Hello,I was in the family membership for 3 months then i quit. Now i want to pay my premium puchase but when i use mu Ininal card it doesnt work. I am sure that the card information is all true and have the money needed. Thank you for your support..

• Hello, I was in the family membership for 3 months then i quit. Now i want to pay my premium puchase but when i use mu Ininal card it doesnt work. I am sure that the card information is all true and...
  • puppybiebs
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Problemas Premium Estudiante

Anoche contraté el spotify para estudiantes, ya me llegó el correo de que confirma de que soy estudiante y hasta se hizo el cobro correspondiente pero sigo teniendo el spotify free. Ya inicié sesión de nuevo en la app y sigue igual.

• Anoche contraté el spotify para estudiantes, ya me llegó el correo de que confirma de que soy estudiante y hasta se hizo el cobro correspondiente pero sigo teniendo el spotify free. Ya inicié sesión ...
  • Carlos6264
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Moving to Qatar: will Spotify be available?

I am considering a student subscription or a premium, but I need to know that it will work when I move in 4 mos from the US to Qatar.Thanks.

• I am considering a student subscription or a premium, but I need to know that it will work when I move in 4 mos from the US to Qatar. Thanks.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution zip code

I live in israel and when i put my zip code spotify app won't let me proceed to the next step pls help

• Casual Listener
  • I live in israel and when i put my zip code spotify app won't let me proceed to the next step pls help
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong account

So I apparently have two accounts, one is a random one and the other is my Facebook (main) one and I didn’t realize I had two. I accidentally paid for premium on the other account that I have never used. What do I do? Can I get premium on my main wit...

• So I apparently have two accounts, one is a random one and the other is my Facebook (main) one and I didn’t realize I had two. I accidentally paid for premium on the other account that I have never u...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charhed twice

My credit card is getting charged twice a month. I am using one account wich i sti) l want to pay for but the otjer cjarge is from a old account i no lonher use or remember

• My credit card is getting charged twice a month. I am using one account wich i sti) l want to pay for but the otjer cjarge is from a old account i no lonher use or remember 
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cancellation

I want to cancel Spotify premium but it’s nit letting me

• I want to cancel Spotify premium but it’s nit letting me
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have a subscription, but Premium was deactivated out of sudden

I have a subscription on monthly base. I have receipts of all payments that they are done on time without problems. Since two days, I am not able to use the premium functions of Spotify. I looked in the account and found that I am downgraded to "Free...

• I have a subscription on monthly base. I have receipts of all payments that they are done on time without problems. Since two days, I am not able to use the premium functions of Spotify. I looked in ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing Country Settings

I'm trying to change the country settings (from New Zealand to Canada) of my Premium account so that I can update my payment information but have had no luck. The country is currently greyed out (set to New Zealand) and I am unable to change it throu...

• I'm trying to change the country settings (from New Zealand to Canada) of my Premium account so that I can update my payment information but have had no luck. The country is currently greyed out (set...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution payment being charged in two cards

i have a family subscription that i initially started paying with one card, but then spotify told me that the pyment wasn't going through, so i payed with another card and now it looks like i'm paying with both cards, because i have the charge made o...

• i have a family subscription that i initially started paying with one card, but then spotify told me that the pyment wasn't going through, so i payed with another card and now it looks like i'm payin...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes