Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Money were taken but i'm not premium

Hi, so i was buying a month of premium for students, then my connection went out during the payment, the problem is my account is not even premium but the money from my credit card were taken. What happened and what should i do?

• Hi, so i was buying a month of premium for students, then my connection went out during the payment, the problem is my account is not even premium but the money from my credit card were taken. What h...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get my money back

I don't have premium!! I never have!!! They just charged me for a whole year!!! I want my money!!! I didn't even get premium with them charging me!!! I'm ok with commercials I actually like them! Give me my **bleep**in money! Or else

• I don't have premium!! I never have!!! They just charged me for a whole year!!! I want my money!!! I didn't even get premium with them charging me!!! I'm ok with commercials I actually like them! Giv...
  • R10092108
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paying for premium using debit card

i entered the card details of my debit card. it showed a message saying "please enter a valid credit card number", so i figured you mustnt be able to use debit cards for payments. but on the help pages i saw that other people were able to pay for the...

• i entered the card details of my debit card. it showed a message saying "please enter a valid credit card number", so i figured you mustnt be able to use debit cards for payments. but on the help pag...
  • SGarciaa
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Double charged

Hi you charged twice of my visa card this month .What can be done to correct this ?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi you charged twice of my visa card this month . What can be done to correct this ?  
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Count my money for half and year with no premium

I try all my possible accounts but all show up I’m not a premium user but still count my money from bank for half and year!!!how can I fix this pls for help

• I try all my possible accounts but all show up I’m not a premium user but still count my money from bank for half and year!!!how can I fix this pls for help
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I do one time payment - visa

Visa prepaid won't allow re occurred payments so how do I get my subscription back on ?

• Visa prepaid won't allow re occurred payments so how do I get my subscription back on ?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family with members possibly moving out

Hey guys and gals!I currently have a Spotify Premium account and I love it! My brother uses the free version and I thought it would be a good idea for him to have all the Premium features as well. So I played with the thought of starting a Spotify Fa...

• Regular
  • Hey guys and gals! I currently have a Spotify Premium account and I love it! My brother uses the free version and I thought it would be a good idea for him to have all the Premium features as well. ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription Charge

Hello,I had Spotify Premium for the holiday deal for 3 months and forgot to cancel it/change to the student deal. I didn't have enough money in my account and ended up having my account overdrawn. Is it possible to get a refund or have the amount cha...

• Hello, I had Spotify Premium for the holiday deal for 3 months and forgot to cancel it/change to the student deal. I didn't have enough money in my account and ended up having my account overdrawn. ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing countries on Spotify is staggeringly unintuitive

So Spotify just launched in my country, which is amazing! BUT, I logged in with Facebook. Spotify assumed that I live in France. I used to live in France, but my current town has since been updated (back in 2014 already) to a town in my home country....

• So Spotify just launched in my country, which is amazing!   BUT, I logged in with Facebook.   Spotify assumed that I live in France.   I used to live in France, but my curre...
  • justinacres
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Facebook
    Payment
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Coutry

I'm trying to change my country from SIngapore to New Zealand so I can enter new card payment details. So far what ever I do/change it will not accept any of my New Zealand visa cards. Help please - I have seen the notification to change country to N...

• I'm trying to change my country from SIngapore to New Zealand so I can enter new card  payment details. So far what ever I do/change it will not accept any of my New Zealand visa cards. Help ple...
  • justinacres
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paid student subscription but i cant use it

Hello,I paid student subscription but i cant use it because my school dont appears in the list. So can you devolve my money?

• Hello, I paid student subscription but i cant use it because my school dont appears in the list. So can you devolve my money?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Invalid premium membership message

Have iPhone and Sonos speakers with Alexa. About 4 days ago can’t play music with message my premium student account not valid

• Visitor
  • Have iPhone and Sonos speakers with Alexa. About 4 days ago can’t play music with message my premium student account not valid
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not add new credit card

When I try to change my credit card info I am not given the option to edit payment details. I'm a Premium user. See screen shot. I do not run an ad blocker or anything else that would cause this.Any ideas what to do?Best, /Per

• Casual Listener
  • When I try to change my credit card info I am not given the option to edit payment details. I'm a Premium user. See screen shot.    I do not run an ad blocker or anything else that w...
  • bluesolarwater
  • Music Fan
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium to premium family

Hi, I was trying to change my subscription to premium family so that I can invite family members. However, I was just (yesterday) automatically charged for the following month of a regular premium subscription ($9.99). I’m wondering if I change to pr...

• Hi, I was trying to change my subscription to premium family so that I can invite family members. However, I was just (yesterday) automatically charged for the following month of a regular premium su...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't integrate a Premium Family plan

Hello! A few days ago I had problems with the "Premium Family Plan". The system automatically took me out and the owner has not taken me out of the plan. If you could help me, I would appreciate it! Thank you!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! A few days ago I had problems with the "Premium Family Plan". The system automatically took me out and the owner has not taken me out of the plan. If you could help me, I would appreciate it! ...
  • yami_md
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium to Premium Family

Hi, I have a premium account through facebook and I am looking to join a family premium account. Once I join, would I still have access to my discover playlists, created playlists etc? Thanks,Sayak Biswas

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have a premium account through facebook and I am looking to join a family premium account. Once I join, would I still have access to my discover playlists, created playlists etc? &nbs...
  • armomullma
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pin gak muncul

udah klik berkali kali nunggu lama jug tapi pinya gak dikirim kirim .. ini gimana ya,?

• udah klik berkali kali nunggu lama jug tapi pinya gak dikirim kirim .. ini gimana ya,?
  • windyekap
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Undo premium of old account

I have a premium spotify account but i want to shut it down because im usong another account right now. But the problem is i cant login to my old account because the facebook profile is supsended. Please help me i need to undo my premium it keeps get...

• I have a premium spotify account but i want to shut it down because im usong another account right now. But the problem is i cant login to my old account because the facebook profile is supsended. Pl...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Extreme quality not working

I am a premium user, I have access to all the features it has to offer but it declined my request for a extreme stream quality. Anyone else who has got this issue?

• I am a premium user, I have access to all the features it has to offer but it declined my request for a extreme stream quality. Anyone else who has got this issue?
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account provided through Rogers account is expiring.

We are coming to the end of a 2 year Premium account which was part of a bundle with our Rogers services. There are three of us who were eligible for this free account. Rogers tells me that as of the subscription end date, these accounts will automat...

• We are coming to the end of a 2 year Premium account which was part of a bundle with our Rogers services. There are three of us who were eligible for this free account. Rogers tells me that as of the...
  • enthrone
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes