Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Credit Card refused

Hey.I've decided to delete my old Spotify account. After some time I created new account. I was trying to pay for subscription with the same credit card which I was using on older (currently gone) account.After a try, I've received message, my credit...

• Visitor
  • Hey. I've decided to delete my old Spotify account.  After some time I created new account. I was trying to pay for subscription with the same credit card which I was using on older (currently...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

stored payment details

how to delete the stored payment details. please advise.

• how to delete the stored payment details. please advise.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching from a premium to a family plan

I already have my own extensive premium account. Just learning about the family plan. Was going to add my parents and brother under me. Can I do this without having to lose my current library? How do I go about it to switch they account type? Thanks

• I already have my own extensive premium account. Just learning about the family plan. Was going to add my parents and brother under me. Can I do this without having to lose my current library? How do...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I was charged twice

I signed up for the student plan and for some reason my account was charged another 14.99

• I signed up for the student plan and for some reason my account was charged another 14.99
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pre paid premium

Hi, I have pre paid for a premium account one year. I can see the oayment on my account but on the prenumerationtab it still shows my old one 99 sek/month.It also stats that you will charge my credit card 99 sek mid January. Do I need to do something...

• Hi,  I have pre paid for a premium account one year. I can see the oayment on my account but on the prenumeration tab it still shows my old one 99 sek/month. It also stats that you will charg...
  • Ronyabounader
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Over charged

Today when I woke up I had 2 charges from spotify. One was for the normal 9.99, the other was for $29.00. I never make in app purchases of any kind and also haven't left the state or anything like that. What are these charges from? They over drew my ...

• Today when I woke up I had 2 charges from spotify. One was for the normal 9.99, the other was for $29.00. I never make in app purchases of any kind and also haven't left the state or anything like th...
  • Gabriel99
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to pay for Premium with iTunes gift card

I've been a Spotify Premium customer for a few months now, and I've always done my payments through a PayPal account. However, I have a few extra iTunes gift cards laying around that I can use as App store credit on my iPhone. Is there any way I coul...

• I've been a Spotify Premium customer for a few months now, and I've always done my payments through a PayPal account. However, I have a few extra iTunes gift cards laying around that I can use as App...
  • Existenz_10
  • Casual Listener
  • 184 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 184 replies
  • 5 likes

Account first hacked and now charged Family Premium, which has not been ordered by me!

So I noticed it like 2 weeks ago: meantime I was listening my usual playlist going home from work, the songs started changing to some Italian rap **bleep**. The first time I was surprised so I simply changed to my music again, but it didn't stop ther...

• So I noticed it like 2 weeks ago: meantime I was listening my usual playlist going home from work, the songs started changing to some Italian rap **bleep**. The first time I was surprised so I s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! First time user, where is my free 30 day trial?

I subscribed using payments through bank prepaid payment but I only got 30 days of premium is what I paid for. The problem here is why is the free 30 day wasn't credited when technically i met all the requirements for it

• I subscribed using payments through bank prepaid payment but I only got 30 days of premium is what I paid for. The problem here is why is the free 30 day wasn't credited when technically i met all th...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Doppelte Abbuchung

Hallo, ich habe eine Frage:Im Dez 2017 habe ich die einmalige Zahlung von ca. 99Euro fuer das komplette naechste JAhr, also 2018, durchgefuehrt. Der Betrag wurde abgebucht und der Vorgang mir auch schriftlich bestaetigt.Leider werden mir nun aber wei...

• Hallo, ich habe eine Frage: Im Dez 2017 habe ich die einmalige Zahlung von ca. 99Euro fuer das komplette naechste JAhr, also 2018, durchgefuehrt. Der Betrag wurde abgebucht und der Vorgang mir auc...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Got a new phone and can't access my premium account

At first it wouldn't take my password so I reset that and still can't access my premium. Its like it's not even there . Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I really don't want to start a new one and end up paying for 2 accounts. Thanks

• At first it wouldn't take my password so I reset that and still can't access my premium.  Its like it's not even there . Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  I really don't want to sta...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why i got two payments if i got just one account in my card

I have only one account linked to muy credit card. But i got two payments to spotify one in spotify and another on PayPal to spotify. What can i do? or why is happening this?

• I have only one account linked to muy credit card. But i got two payments to spotify one in spotify and another on PayPal to spotify. What can i do? or why is happening this?   <removed s...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium still not activated

I activated my account thru my prepaid sim and after being charged, my spotify is still not on premium.. please help me fixing this. Thanks in advance!

• I activated my account thru my prepaid sim and after being charged, my spotify is still not on premium.. please help me fixing this. Thanks in advance!
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

Hi i would like to ask help because i already pay my premium subscription however in my account my subscription is still FREE. Thank you.

• Hi i would like to ask help because i already pay my premium subscription however  in my account my subscription is still FREE. Thank you.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! When Spotify will available in Republic of Moldova?

Hi, I live in the Republic of Moldova, is nearby with Romania, and in Romania, oficial was launched Spotify why not to star in our country, only what need to do just to have possibility to pay with cards from my country, please Spotify

• Visitor
  • Hi, I live in the Republic of Moldova, is nearby with Romania, and in Romania, oficial was launched Spotify why not to star in our country, only what need to do just to have possibility to pay w...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 12 likes

Changing premium account to premium family account

Hi, can you tell me please what I have to do, when I want change account from premium to premium family? Thanks for the answer.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, can you tell me please what I have to do, when I want change account from premium to premium family? Thanks for the answer.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm confused and don't know what's happening

I entered my credit card numbers, but i cancelled because i couldn't verify that i'm a student.The first time i cancelled was because i didn't know how and was confused on what to do. Second time i cancelled because it said university/college student...

• I entered my credit card numbers, but i cancelled because i couldn't verify that i'm a student. The first time i cancelled was because i didn't know how and was confused on what to do. Second time i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot update payment method

I recently changed my credit card, and so I need to update my payment method. I know that this is supposed to be done on https://www.spotify.com/us/account/subscription/, where there is an "Update" button underneath "Payment method". But when I click...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently changed my credit card, and so I need to update my payment method. I know that this is supposed to be done on https://www.spotify.com/us/account/subscription/, where there is an "Upda...
  • YvetteSoul
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes