Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Charged

I was charged for Spotify premium and I don’t even have the app anymore. I never signed up for Premium. I was charged $120.

• I was charged for Spotify premium and I don’t even have the app anymore. I never signed up for Premium. I was charged $120. 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No Paypal payment in Romania

Hello , Spotify Community!I wanted to buy premium with Paypal and I see that no option for Paypal payment shows . I only have credit card option . I mention that i’m from Romania , maybe Paypal payment its not available in Romania yet...

• Hello , Spotify Community! I wanted to buy premium with Paypal and I see that no option for Paypal payment shows .  I only have credit card option . I mention that i’m from Romania , maybe Pay...
  • LoganHelps
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

payment problem and payment method updating ...

hi when will spotify try second time my pqyment method after one fail? it keeps yelling with red banner at me... i just havent had money on this account and i dont want to update my payment method as it is all the time valid ...

• hi   when will spotify try second time my pqyment method after one fail?   it keeps yelling with red banner at me...   i just havent had money on this account and i dont want to ...
  • dana_lawrenxe
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling Premium

I purchased the Christmas deal 3 months ago. It said I needed to cancel premium yesterday or I would be charged for it monthly. I cancelled it 2 days before just in case. I went under account, subscriptions, and then I went to click cancel but it sai...

• I purchased the Christmas deal 3 months ago. It said I needed to cancel premium yesterday or I would be charged for it monthly. I cancelled it 2 days before just in case. I went under account, subscr...
  • DreamLordZA
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to use Amazon Echo with Spotify family

I've been using my Echo with my Spotify premium account for sometime and it all worked great except that if I wanted to use my spotify account on the Echo and another device at the same time it was a no go. I decided to upgrade to family so that my E...

• I've been using my Echo with my Spotify premium account for sometime and it all worked great except that if I wanted to use my spotify account on the Echo and another device at the same time it was a...
  • rlawrence2
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Over charged

There is no contact for Spotify ? I have been charged twice this month one of the charges should not be there how my supposed to get this money back this is unfair I should be able to resolve this issue anybody have any ideas

•  There is no contact for Spotify ?  I have been charged twice this month one of the charges should not be there how my supposed to get this money back this is unfair I should be able to res...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

60 day Free trial missing from account

Just signed up for the 60 day free trail offer , took my credit card details but only got 7 day trail pkease fix up my account for the 60 day trial offer

• Just signed up for the 60 day free trail offer , took my credit card details but only got 7 day trail   pkease fix up my account for the 60 day trial offer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium for Family members get unsubscribed

Hi, I just want to ask. I have a Spotify Premium for Family Subscription. I constantly paying for it every month via master card and it automatically deducted to my account. However, every time our subscription is renewed, my family members suddenly ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I just want to ask. I have a Spotify Premium for Family Subscription. I constantly paying for it every month via master card and it automatically deducted to my account.  However, every time...
  • allanomalley
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged when on FREE account

Hello, I have been charged for Spotify premium each month when I have never had access to the premium! I signed up to a 3 month free trial and then when this ran out my Spotify would not let me continue as usual, despite, taking money out of my accou...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,    I have been charged for Spotify premium each month when I have never had access to the premium! I signed up to a 3 month free trial and then when this ran out my Spotify would n...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Como Cancelar a conta de outra pessoa cadastrada com meu cartao de credito.

Boa noite, gostaria de saber como fazer pra cancelar a assinatura de uma pessoa a qual utilizou meu cartao de credito, porem se nega a cancelar e esta enfrentando problemas para pagar a mensalidade. Eu infelizmente nao tenho acesso a conta desta pess...

• Boa noite, gostaria de saber como fazer pra cancelar a assinatura de uma pessoa a qual utilizou meu cartao de credito, porem se nega a cancelar e esta enfrentando problemas para pagar a mensalidade. ...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not a member but was charged. Need help cancelling payment.

Hi, I woke up this morning to find that my bank account was charged the premium spotify service fee of $119.88. I've already started the fraud process with my bank but would like to make sure it doesn't happen again and that whoever used it is unable...

• Hi,   I woke up this morning to find that my bank account was charged the premium spotify service fee of $119.88. I've already started the fraud process with my bank but would like to make sur...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Updating payment details not working.

Seriously, what is going on here spotify? If anyone is reading this that works there, can you please help. I'm a premium spotify subscriber and have been for years. I moved to the USA and now my bank card in the UK that originally subscribed has no m...

• Visitor
  • Seriously, what is going on here spotify? If anyone is reading this that works there, can you please help. I'm a premium spotify subscriber and have been for years. I moved to the USA and now my...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cobrancas no cartao de credito

Ontem adiquiri o premium e fiz a solicitacao para mudar a conta para premium de estudante. Ja tinham cobrado os 16,90 da conta premium, e quando fiz a solicitacao cobraram mais 10 reais no meu cartao, deram um prazo de 2 dias para responder se minha ...

• Ontem adiquiri o premium e fiz a solicitacao para mudar a conta para premium de estudante. Ja tinham cobrado os 16,90 da conta premium, e quando fiz a solicitacao cobraram mais 10 reais no meu cartao...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paguei por cartao, consta no site o recibo e nao liberou o premium

Ola spotify, faz mais de 1 mes que eu paguei o plano anual usando cartao de credito, eu fiz o pagamento com um cartao brasileiro, mas eu estava em israel, onde nao existe spotify, nao sei se e por esse motivo, mas ate agora nao consigo acessar meu pr...

• Ola spotify, faz mais de 1 mes que eu paguei o plano anual usando cartao de credito, eu fiz o pagamento com um cartao brasileiro, mas eu estava em israel, onde nao existe spotify, nao sei se e por es...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading to family plan

I was billed 3 days ago for a month of premium on my one-person account but I want to upgrade to a family plan. Will I be charged an additional $15 on top of the $10 I've already paid this month? Should I wait for my premium for this month to "run ou...

• I was billed 3 days ago for a month of premium on my one-person account but I want to upgrade to a family plan. Will I be charged an additional $15 on top of the $10 I've already paid this month? Sho...
  • tlanngg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unauthorized Charges - Fraud

I was charged $119.88 today and I have never had a Spotify account, not even a free trial. I need this charge refunded immediately.

• Casual Listener
  • I was charged $119.88 today and I have never had a Spotify account, not even a free trial. I need this charge refunded immediately.
  • m10karind
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch Subscription

Hello Spotify Community. I have a question. Currently, I still have ongoing premium subscription. And I want to switch to Family Plan Subscription. Do I need to wait until my premium expire then I can buy? Or I can buy it before it expire? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify Community.   I have a question. Currently, I still have ongoing premium subscription. And I want to switch to Family Plan Subscription. Do I need to wait until my premium expire ...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I lost track of my info

Hey guys .I have been logged in to an account for a very long time.Right now I have premium on this account and every month im being charged .Unfortunately i lost track of the information or the email that i registered with .This means that I cant lo...

• Hey guys . I have been logged in to an account for a very long time. Right now I have premium on this account and every month im being charged . Unfortunately i lost track of the information or th...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Account Integrity

Hi Spotify, i'm one of the Spotify subscriber from Malaysia. I had recieved your email notification on the monthly payment failure and request me to update my payment method. Yes, it is because of my credit card issue. The main objective here I would...

• Hi Spotify, i'm one of the Spotify subscriber from Malaysia.   I had recieved your email notification on the monthly payment failure and request me to update my payment method.   ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes