Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Four times charge was pulled my credit card

I didn't log in and i tried four times and spotify pulled charge from my credit card

• I didn't log in and  i tried four times and spotify pulled charge from my credit card
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceled premium but it still charged 9.99 dollars

I canceled the spotify premium but it still charged 9.99 dollars just now.I was trying to buy lunch aand it said that the money is not enough,so I have to be hungry .What should I do?I want my money back

• I canceled the spotify premium but it still charged 9.99 dollars just now.I was trying to buy lunch aand it said that the money is not enough,so I have to be hungry .What should I do?I want my money ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Vodafone premium not working

Hi there, i have had had my current phone plan for several months which included Spotify Premium. However after selecting Spotify Premium from my provider I have never been able to actually use premium on the app even though on MyVodafone app it says...

• Hi there,   i have had had my current phone plan for several months which included Spotify Premium. However after selecting Spotify Premium from my provider I have never been able to actually ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Payment Option

I just recently closed all my checking accounts and opened new ones, and I am unable to change my payment method. It keeps asking me to change my payment option and every time I click "Update" it just redirects me to the same page. This is pretty stu...

• Casual Listener
  • I just recently closed all my checking accounts and opened new ones, and I am unable to change my payment method. It keeps asking me to change my payment option and every time I click "Update" it jus...
  • iloveamerica
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can I get Spotify Premium without activating the free trial?

Hi everyone,I want to get Spotify Premium, but I don't want to activate the free trial and save it for another time. I remember that it normally signs you up for the trial automatically and I haven't found a way to turn this off without signing up fo...

• Hi everyone, I want to get Spotify Premium, but I don't want to activate the free trial and save it for another time. I remember that it normally signs you up for the trial automatically and I haven...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit card error

I've been using Spotify for a year but this month it starts not accepting my credit card payment although I tried to pay for it with different credit cards.

• Casual Listener
  • I've been using Spotify for a year but this month it starts not accepting my credit card payment although I tried to pay for it with different credit cards.  
  • coco7878
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

maintanence fee ? rm8 what is it ??

maintanence fee ? rm8 what is it ?? if i turn on extreme music quality will it be charged??

• maintanence fee ? rm8 what is it ??   if i turn on extreme music quality will it be charged??
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! can't get to the student discount page

I have been trying to use the links provided to apply for the student discount by changing my curernt premium plan. But everytime I click on them it takes me to the family plan instead of the student discount offer. Its not showing me the student dis...

• Regular
  • I have been trying to use the links provided to apply for the student discount by changing my curernt premium plan. But everytime I click on them it takes me to the family plan instead of the st...
  • qrz6mq1xb279dvj
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Method Issue

I've had Premium for awhile, but recently had to get a new debit card. I, unfortunately, waited until last minute to attempt to change the details. My info was correct, however I kept getting an error message at the top. I then cancelled my Premium, ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had Premium for awhile, but recently had to get a new debit card. I, unfortunately, waited until last minute to attempt to change the details. My info was correct, however I kept getting an erro...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Details

So I got a new debit card and everytime I try to update the information it just reloads the same page. I've searched all over to try and find a way to update my payment details and everything keeps telling me to do the exact thing that I've already b...

• So I got a new debit card and everytime I try to update the information it just reloads the same page. I've searched all over to try and find a way to update my payment details and everything keeps t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Money withdrawn, despite student verification fail.. I want my money back

Yes Hello, I tried to subscribe for the student discount, I put my card details in, Spotify then said I wouldn’t be charged until verification was completed. My verification did not work for some reason, when I checked my bank.. the amount of $5.99 h...

• Yes Hello,   I tried to subscribe for the student discount, I put my card details in, Spotify then said I wouldn’t be charged until verification was completed. My verification did not work for...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Updating Payment Method Not Working

I've tried just about everything trying to update my payment method because I had to get a new card for payment and Spotify won't let me change my payment method. I get to the subscriptions page and click on the "Update" button and nothing is working...

• Casual Listener
  • I've tried just about everything trying to update my payment method because I had to get a new card for payment and Spotify won't let me change my payment method. I get to the subscriptions page and ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Payment Problems
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Sub HELP

will it charge me the 26?? see picture

• will it charge me the 26?? see picture
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Quebec individual subscrition excluded?

After my month finished it told me that in quebec we arn't allowed to use individual accounts and asked to upgrade to family or a year plan. Is it true that quebec cannot have individual accounts?

• Casual Listener
  • After my month finished it told me that in quebec we arn't allowed to use individual accounts and asked to upgrade to family or a year plan. Is it true that quebec cannot have individual accounts?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I WANT REFUND

I paid for student discount but after that i realized that i am not suitable for this discount and the page opened said be calm no payment was taken from u but my ININAL CARD says they took 6.99 TL and i got nothing pls help me I WANT REFUND

• Casual Listener
  • I paid for student discount but after that i realized that i am not suitable for this discount and the page opened said be calm no payment was taken from u but my ININAL CARD says they took 6.99 TL a...
  • alperakdag
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit Card refused

Hey.I've decided to delete my old Spotify account. After some time I created new account. I was trying to pay for subscription with the same credit card which I was using on older (currently gone) account.After a try, I've received message, my credit...

• Visitor
  • Hey. I've decided to delete my old Spotify account.  After some time I created new account. I was trying to pay for subscription with the same credit card which I was using on older (currently...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

stored payment details

how to delete the stored payment details. please advise.

• how to delete the stored payment details. please advise.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching from a premium to a family plan

I already have my own extensive premium account. Just learning about the family plan. Was going to add my parents and brother under me. Can I do this without having to lose my current library? How do I go about it to switch they account type? Thanks

• I already have my own extensive premium account. Just learning about the family plan. Was going to add my parents and brother under me. Can I do this without having to lose my current library? How do...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I was charged twice

I signed up for the student plan and for some reason my account was charged another 14.99

• I signed up for the student plan and for some reason my account was charged another 14.99
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes