Announcements

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 23 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • Pops63
  • Visitor
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Starbucks Partner Premium ending

I recently left my job at Starbucks, and had premium spotify with them for free. i logged in today and all my playlists were gone and was downgraded to free. Is there a way I can get my playlists back while paying for premium on my own from now on?

• Visitor
  • I recently left my job at Starbucks, and had premium spotify with them for free. i logged in today and all my playlists were gone and was downgraded to free. Is there a way I can get my playlists bac...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Text from Boku?

I have absolutely no idea what Boku is but I’ve received a text from them that I’ll be charged £0.99 for three months and then £9.99 afterwards for Spotify.I’ve had Spotify premium for a few years now so I have absolutely no idea what’s happening or ...

• I have absolutely no idea what Boku is but I’ve received a text from them that I’ll be charged £0.99 for three months and then £9.99 afterwards for Spotify. I’ve had Spotify premium for a few years ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm unable to cancel my premium

I've been doing my research for about an hour, and I've been going back and forth trying to find the way to canceling my premium subscription- which I tried to cancel the first time since I signed up for a free subscription- and It still isn't giving...

• I've been doing my research for about an hour, and I've been going back and forth trying to find the way to canceling my premium subscription- which I tried to cancel the first time since I signed up...
  • jackjapp2004
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is a subscription really $99 dollars a month? USD ?

I'm a little gobsmacked if this is $100usd per month. I live in Mexico - is it just that the system converts to pesos but isn't telling anything about currency?No way we can afford $100 a month on a vets pension.

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a little gobsmacked if this is $100usd per month. I live in Mexico - is it just that the system converts to pesos but isn't telling anything about currency? No way we can afford $100 a month on ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to join back family premium

I was previously removed from the family premium by spotify, and now when i was being invited to join again, it kept showing error.

• I was previously removed from the family premium by spotify, and now when i was being invited to join again, it kept showing error. 
  • trolivierrr
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discount for Student

Hi, can anyone help me? I’m trying to get premium to the student discount as I am a uni student. However it keeps charging me the full amount so had to cancel my premium account until I can get the discount which seems impossible?

• Hi, can anyone help me? I’m trying to get premium to the student discount as I am a uni student. However it keeps charging me the full amount so had to cancel my premium account until I can get the d...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How Can I report a website that sales hacked premium accounts?

I found a website that sales fake premiums accounts and I would like to report it. How Can I do it?

• I found a website that sales fake premiums accounts and I would like to report it. How Can I do it?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change to premium

Hello, could someone please tell me how to change my free account to a premium account?

• Hello, could someone please tell me how to change my free account to a premium account?
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with premium

I just payed for Spotify premium but i does not working. I have checked my bankaccount and that is not the problem. I have Also tried to log out and then in. Can i please talk to someone in swedish please

• I just payed for Spotify premium but i does not working. I have checked my bankaccount and that is not the problem. I have Also tried to log out and then in. Can i please talk to someone in swedish p...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not allowing me to change credit card

I am trying to update my credit card information. Under My Subscription it correctly says I have spotify premium. I click on Change Payment Option and when I go to change credit card details it says I'm signing up for spotify student.... So when I ch...

• I am trying to update my credit card information. Under My Subscription it correctly says I have spotify premium. I click on Change Payment Option and when I go to change credit card details it says ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify account issues

I need help to get my Spotify account. I do not have more facebook and I cannot join my account. I am paygin for something that I cannot use. Andreluismassucato

• I need help to get my Spotify account. I do not have more facebook and I cannot join my account. I am paygin for something that I cannot use.   Andreluismassucato
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged for 3 months for 1 deal only received 1 month

Today I got the email that I am eligiable for the 3 months for the price of 1 deal from Spotify for premium. I purchesed this deal and when I checked my account it stated that the premium ends a month from today. I do not understand how this occurced...

• Today I got the email that I am eligiable for the 3 months for the price of 1 deal from Spotify for premium. I purchesed this deal and when I checked my account it stated that the premium ends a mont...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Switched Cell Service Providers-Premium Not Working.

I recently swiched cell service providers from Sprint to T-Mobile and I had my spotify premium set up to be paid with my monthly phone bill. Since switching providers my premium hasn't been working and need to know how to get spotify to be paid throu...

• I recently swiched cell service providers from Sprint to T-Mobile and I had my spotify premium set up to be paid with my monthly phone bill. Since switching providers my premium hasn't been working a...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Terrible mistake!

Hi!Recently I wanted to buy Spotify Premium for students. I added the card details, but it turned out that my school is not on the list, so I tried again. Failed to. Later I saw that my account took 2x 9.99! And the service I did not receive! I reimb...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! Recently I wanted to buy Spotify Premium for students. I added the card details, but it turned out that my school is not on the list, so I tried again. Failed to. Later I saw that my account too...
  • Elo1x2x3
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Billed twice and for the multi line instead of single

I was billed twice last month for the multi user account when I only have the single user account, so I called Rogers and had the charges reversed and cancelled my account and resigned up for the single use account that it was supposed to be. I just ...

• I was billed twice last month for the multi user account when I only have the single user account, so I called Rogers and had the charges reversed and cancelled my account and resigned up for the sin...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution The latest 3 month trial

Hi. I wanted to buy Spotify premium for 9,99€/3 months, as Spotify offered me its new trial. I haven't subscribed lately, or unsuscribed either. Still Spotify tells me: "Seems like you have used other trial. Would you still like to get premium for 9,...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I wanted to buy Spotify premium for 9,99€/3 months, as Spotify offered me its new trial. I haven't subscribed lately, or unsuscribed either. Still Spotify tells me: "Seems like you have used othe...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged for no reason

Hi there.I was subscribing to an offer I wasn't eligible for (9.99 for 3 months) because I had already used it, but I discovered that while paying. Problem is, they charged me anyway and I tried to see if they gave me a one month subscription instead...

• Hi there. I was subscribing to an offer I wasn't eligible for (9.99 for 3 months) because I had already used it, but I discovered that while paying. Problem is, they charged me anyway and I tried to...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Same account, different countries

Hi, i'm thinking to get premium but i wonder if i'm allowed to use it both in brasil and in italy (i live 6 month/y here and there). Thanks for your helpTi

• Hi, i'm thinking to get premium but i wonder if i'm allowed to use it both in brasil and in italy (i live 6 month/y here and there).  Thanks for your help Ti
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged every month with no premium subscription

Ive been putting posts up and no one has replied. I'm being charged every month when I no longer have premium.

• Casual Listener
  • Ive been putting posts up and no one has replied. I'm being charged every month when I no longer have premium.
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Account

I have paid for students account but my account didnt activated, its still free account.ID: [email removed]

• I have paid for students account but my account didnt activated, its still free account. ID: [email removed]  
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes