Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Got a new phone and can't access my premium account

At first it wouldn't take my password so I reset that and still can't access my premium. Its like it's not even there . Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I really don't want to start a new one and end up paying for 2 accounts. Thanks

• At first it wouldn't take my password so I reset that and still can't access my premium.  Its like it's not even there . Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  I really don't want to sta...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why i got two payments if i got just one account in my card

I have only one account linked to muy credit card. But i got two payments to spotify one in spotify and another on PayPal to spotify. What can i do? or why is happening this?

• I have only one account linked to muy credit card. But i got two payments to spotify one in spotify and another on PayPal to spotify. What can i do? or why is happening this?   <removed s...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium still not activated

I activated my account thru my prepaid sim and after being charged, my spotify is still not on premium.. please help me fixing this. Thanks in advance!

• I activated my account thru my prepaid sim and after being charged, my spotify is still not on premium.. please help me fixing this. Thanks in advance!
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

Hi i would like to ask help because i already pay my premium subscription however in my account my subscription is still FREE. Thank you.

• Hi i would like to ask help because i already pay my premium subscription however  in my account my subscription is still FREE. Thank you.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! When Spotify will available in Republic of Moldova?

Hi, I live in the Republic of Moldova, is nearby with Romania, and in Romania, oficial was launched Spotify why not to star in our country, only what need to do just to have possibility to pay with cards from my country, please Spotify

• Visitor
  • Hi, I live in the Republic of Moldova, is nearby with Romania, and in Romania, oficial was launched Spotify why not to star in our country, only what need to do just to have possibility to pay w...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 12 likes

Changing premium account to premium family account

Hi, can you tell me please what I have to do, when I want change account from premium to premium family? Thanks for the answer.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, can you tell me please what I have to do, when I want change account from premium to premium family? Thanks for the answer.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm confused and don't know what's happening

I entered my credit card numbers, but i cancelled because i couldn't verify that i'm a student.The first time i cancelled was because i didn't know how and was confused on what to do. Second time i cancelled because it said university/college student...

• I entered my credit card numbers, but i cancelled because i couldn't verify that i'm a student. The first time i cancelled was because i didn't know how and was confused on what to do. Second time i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot update payment method

I recently changed my credit card, and so I need to update my payment method. I know that this is supposed to be done on https://www.spotify.com/us/account/subscription/, where there is an "Update" button underneath "Payment method". But when I click...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently changed my credit card, and so I need to update my payment method. I know that this is supposed to be done on https://www.spotify.com/us/account/subscription/, where there is an "Upda...
  • YvetteSoul
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes

Not able to update the payment information

I tried to update my credit card information in the following url, but it's not working.https://www.spotify.com/account/subscription/change-payment/ When i click the 'Update' button, it simply refreshes/redirects back to the same page. I tried in Fir...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to update my credit card information in the following url, but it's not working. https://www.spotify.com/account/subscription/change-payment/   When i click the 'Update' button, it si...
  • kootsinboots
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Started premium account but nothing happened

Hello you all! I upgraded my Spotify account to premium last week, but I'm still in free modusI also received confirmation via email, I restarted the phone and relogged in Spotify, still nothing.What's happening?! Thanks a lot

• Hello you all!  I upgraded my Spotify account to premium last week, but I'm still in free modus I also received confirmation via email, I restarted the phone and relogged in Spotify, still not...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to change payment method.

I'm trying to change my payment method to my new card and whenever I click update, it never gives me an option to change the method. Is there any other way to change it besides riding it out till the day I have to pay and cancelling it?

• I'm trying to change my payment method to my new card and whenever I click update, it never gives me an option to change the method. Is there any other way to change it besides riding it out till the...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Changing country premium account

I'm trying to change my country from US to israel, i followed the "change country" help page, accourding to it, i need to go to subscription and click update.when i do so, i enter my postal code, and it returns an error:"Enter a valid zip or postal c...

• I'm trying to change my country from US to israel, i followed the "change country" help page, accourding to it, i need to go to subscription and click update. when i do so, i enter my postal code, a...
  • medipet
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Gutschein aufgebraucht und dann?

Hallo! Ich benoetige schnelle Hilfe. Nach dem einloesen eines Gutscheins und nach Aufbrauchen des Guthabens werden die monatlichen Gebuehren automatisch weiter abgebucht oder stoppt das Premium Abo? Lg

• Hallo! Ich benoetige schnelle Hilfe. Nach dem einloesen eines Gutscheins und nach Aufbrauchen des Guthabens werden die monatlichen Gebuehren automatisch weiter abgebucht oder stoppt das Premium Abo? ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! family plan

I have a premium account, I want to open a family plan but first I would like to know if after opening it something will happen to my actual account, and if the rest of the users of the plan can access my playlists and my music Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account, I want to open a family plan but first I would like to know if after opening it something will happen to my actual account, and if the rest of the users of the plan can acce...
  • jorgep11
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Free Trial what happens when it's over?

Will the downloaded songs still be downloaded when your trial ends? 

• Will the downloaded songs still be downloaded when your trial ends? 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't subscribe to student premium plan

Hello. I am currently studying at the university, in Portugal. I want to benefit from the discount, however I do not have a credit card, only debit card and I can't add PayPal as a payment method to this premium plan, is there any other way around th...

• Hello.   I am currently studying at the university, in Portugal. I want to benefit from the discount, however I do not have a credit card, only debit card and I can't add PayPal as a payment m...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CANNOT CHANGE COUNTRY / FAMILY SUBSCRIPTIONS

Hi there! I'm user juanclaudioderamon, writing from Rome, Italy. Here's the problem: a couple of month ago I decided to upgrade to Family Premium in order to invite my wife Magda Palleja to benefit from the Premium account. However, when she tries to...

• Hi there! I'm user juanclaudioderamon, writing from Rome, Italy. Here's the problem: a couple of month ago I decided to upgrade to Family Premium in order to invite my wife Magda Palleja to benefit f...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2 payments

Hi guys, today I decided to start using Spotify, I've downloaded the app and I was trying to get the student at first but I could not find my school to confirm it. I've exit the app and gave it second try. The same. So I've decided to go for the tria...

• Hi guys, today I decided to start using Spotify, I've downloaded the app and I was trying to get the student at first but I could not find my school to confirm it. I've exit the app and gave it secon...
  • Dariomc9
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange DEVICES

After last big update in "Play with Device" section appears not my devices. Like in example attachment:Ten komputer (is just my computer)and then...Lg x Power (sometimes some PS3 or PS4)there is no Lg x in home, also no PS.Accout premum family, but a...

• Casual Listener
  • After last big update in "Play with Device" section appears not my devices. Like in example attachment: Ten komputer (is just my computer) and then... Lg x Power (sometimes some PS3 or PS4) there...
  • fadro
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes