Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Not receiving my premium subscription

For about a month now I haven’t been receiving the premium subscription I am entitled to through my phone tariff with Vodafone. I spent the last 3 days on the phone to them and they assured me that everything was fine from their end so that must mean...

• For about a month now I haven’t been receiving the premium subscription I am entitled to through my phone tariff with Vodafone. I spent the last 3 days on the phone to them and they assured me that e...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone has Premium, but not PC

Hey guys, I have had spotify premium on my phone for about 2 months now, but when I downloaded Spotify for PC using the same credentials, all my playlist and my premium were gone. Looks like this is a common problem, and am wondering what I need to d...

• Hey guys, I have had spotify premium on my phone for about 2 months now, but when I downloaded Spotify for PC using the same credentials, all my playlist and my premium were gone. Looks like this is ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working

I already paid my premium subscription via balance transfer thru my bank but still not working at the moment. For your immediate assistance please. Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • I already paid my premium subscription via balance transfer thru my bank but still not working at the moment. For your immediate assistance please. Thank you
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium to Family

Im currently subscribed to Spotify PH 1yr premium promo but wants to upgrade to family. How do I do that without charging me double?

• Im currently subscribed to Spotify PH 1yr premium promo but wants to upgrade to family. How do I do that without charging me double?
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I want to please cancel my subscription for trial to premium

• I want to please cancel my subscription for trial to premium
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription cancelled, cant listen abroad notification. Very confused

Hi there, I’ve had spotify for two years now. I’m from Canada and opened my account there. I got two years free with the phone plan that I got, but 16 days ago it ended. I moved to the United States in August and had no issue using spotify. I got my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I’ve had spotify for two years now. I’m from Canada and opened my account there. I got two years free with the phone plan that I got, but 16 days ago it ended. I moved to the United States ...
  • Joshsmith8_
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Giftcard Code not readable

I have a Girftcard which is not readable anymore any solutions?

• I have a Girftcard which is not readable anymore any solutions?
  • somebody2201
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

cobranca indevida

Solicitei teste de 30 dias e fui cobrado. Como posso proceder? Grato

• Casual Listener
  • Solicitei teste de 30 dias e fui cobrado. Como posso proceder? Grato
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My phone wont show I have premium

I just bought premium online but it wont show this on my phone as it still says my subscription is free. I am not able to use the premium funtions. I have tried deleting the app as well as logging off and on again multiple times?? What should I do??

• I just bought premium online but it wont show this on my phone as it still says my subscription is free. I am not able to use the premium funtions. I have tried deleting the app as well as logging of...
  • sdempsey
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Double charged for Student Upgrade

Hey guys, I just decided to get the student premium, now i had to upload documents to prove i was a student and it said they were not good enough so it took me back to the home screen and i had to sign up again, however this time i gave different doc...

• Hey guys, I just decided to get the student premium, now i had to upload documents to prove i was a student and it said they were not good enough so it took me back to the home screen and i had to si...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account problems after payment issue

Hi, My credit card expires this month and when trying to add a new one I can't set the unlimited subscription (the one that I've always had). About it now I'm using it as free. Is there any way to solve this? Thanks,

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   My credit card expires this month and when trying to add a new one I can't set the unlimited subscription (the one that I've always had). About it now I'm using it as free. Is there any ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem to connect premium account with fb

Hi,I’ve joined a plan with Vodafone giving me 1year of Spotify premium. When I am trying to connect this premium account with Fb I get an error. I used to use Spotify with fb but with another email. How can I synchronise the connection with the premi...

• Hi, I’ve joined a plan with Vodafone giving me 1year of Spotify premium. When I am trying to connect this premium account with Fb I get an error. I used to use Spotify with fb but with another email...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

my daughter was to cancel her spotify but she doesnt know her email and password what do I do cancel

How do I cancel my daughter spotify if she dosent know email or password It comes out of my visa and need to cancel it what do I do please

• How do I cancel my daughter spotify if she dosent know email or password It comes out of my visa and need to cancel it what do I do please
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pago de spotify

En pagado spotify 3 veces y no se cambia nada, no me llega el correo y en la tarjeta sale que hecho 3 pagos.Que hago?

• En pagado spotify 3 veces y no se cambia nada, no me llega el correo y en la tarjeta sale que hecho 3 pagos. Que hago?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Email address you provided can not be linked

Hi there, so like I was really broke last week and I couldn’t pay for my Spotify premium then I lost my account, alright! Now I’m trying to reactive my account and it keep saying the email address can not be linked to an active account and when I try...

• Hi there, so like I was really broke last week and I couldn’t pay for my Spotify premium then I lost my account, alright! Now I’m trying to reactive my account and it keep saying the email address ca...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account and subscription got cancelled by Spotify

I need help putting my subsription back onto my account. I sent Spotify a message stating “While listening to spotify it closed the app and logged me out. While attempting to login in it kept saying incorrect username or password. It wasn’t so I try ...

• Visitor
  • I need help putting my subsription back onto my account. I sent Spotify a message stating “While listening to spotify it closed the app and logged me out. While attempting to login in it kept saying ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount not Working

Hi, I am currently a Graduate student, yet the system is not allowing me to register for the student discount. If I could get some assistance on how to fix this, it would be very helpful. Thank you so much!-Patrick

• Hi,  I am currently a Graduate student, yet the system is not allowing me to register for the student discount. If I could get some assistance on how to fix this, it would be very helpful. Than...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mail about go update My card

I got A mail that sand i has to update My card, is that Mail safe? Because I have Heard that someone have GOT an message that Was not safe

• I got A mail that sand i has to update My card, is that Mail safe? Because I have Heard that someone have GOT an message that Was not safe
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong country

I buyed 2 Spotify gift cards in Poland while I was in holidays. I have set my account to Poland that I could redeem These cards. It worked but now I'm back in Germany and would like to set ist back to Germany, so I could see the german playlists agai...

• Casual Listener
  • I buyed 2 Spotify gift cards in Poland while I was in holidays. I have set my account to Poland that I could redeem These cards. It worked but now I'm back in Germany and would like to set ist back t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

Hi,I got this mail that offered me free Spotify premium for 6 months. I followed the directions and did everything I was supposed to DO. But i Still haven't got My premium!??

• Hi, I got this mail that offered me free Spotify premium for 6 months.    I followed the directions and did everything I was supposed to DO.      But i Still haven't go...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes