Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

6month 19kr

Payed 19kr for 6 month for premium for Spotify and got diracted to plalane.com and got no premium om my acccount. The paymeny is done. What do i do i dont want to be a Member there!

• Payed 19kr for 6 month for premium for Spotify and got diracted  to plalane.com and got no premium om my  acccount. The paymeny is done. What do i do i dont want to be a Member there!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

payment

Hello. I wanted to buy subscription first time having a deal 3 months of premium for 0.99 EUR. I tried once and money was written off my debit card but for some reason my subscription wasnt submitted and i didnt receive premium. So I tried one more t...

• Hello. I wanted to buy subscription first time having a deal 3 months of premium for 0.99 EUR. I tried once and money was written off my debit card but for some reason my subscription wasnt...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium in different regions

Im in Australia now and i wanted to get the premium for 3 months but soon im leaving to get back to italy, Will i still be able to use premium even in italy ?

• Im in Australia now and i wanted to get the premium for 3 months but soon im leaving to get back to italy, Will i still be able to use premium even in italy ?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

the wrong amount is debited from my credit card

Hi, I have tried to find a number from Spotify to call but I didn't find a number or email address. Therefore I make this topic.I tried first to take a student subscription but I didn't succeed.So I just took family subscription and paid and now I se...

• Hi,   I have tried to find a number from Spotify to call but I didn't find a number or email address. Therefore I make this topic. I tried first to take a student subscription but I didn...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2 years of spotify free thinking it was premium

I have been paying two years worth of 'premium' thinking that I was on it but just realised that I'm on free. There is no customer service or anyone to talk to. Just very desperate for help

• Visitor
  • I have been paying two years worth of 'premium' thinking that I was on it but just realised that I'm on free. There is no customer service or anyone to talk to. Just very desperate for help
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use my giftcard

Hey guys, i've just got a 10€ spotify giftcard to use the 3 months 9,99€ offer from my mum.Here in germany you can buy spotify cards at the local supermarket, i'm sure in other countrys as well. She bought the giftcard and the cashier got her a recei...

• Hey guys,   i've just got a 10€ spotify giftcard to use the 3 months 9,99€ offer from my mum. Here in germany you can buy spotify cards at the local supermarket, i'm sure in other countrys as...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

says i cant have limited offer

I have tried purchasing the limited offer of spotify premium the 99p for 3 months offer but when i tried to make a purchase it says that i cant have the offer and i must pay full price. Any suggestions?

• I have tried purchasing the limited offer of spotify premium the 99p for 3 months offer but when i tried to make a purchase it says that i cant have the offer and i must pay full price. Any sugg...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about promotions and giftcards

Hi I want to get the new promotion where I can get a full year of Spotify for the price of ten months, however i've been gifted two Spotify gift cards totaling to 9 months worth of premium. I've read the terms and conditions and I cannot use them to ...

• Hi   I want to get the new promotion where I can get a full year of Spotify for the price of ten months, however i've been gifted two Spotify gift cards totaling to 9 months worth of premium. ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • balance
    card
    gift
    Gift Card
    gift card balance
    Pay
    promotion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I just started my Spotify Subscription, I would like to switch

Hi there, I just started my monthly premium subscrption, and woud like to switch over to the annual $99 a year subscription plan instead. Since I already made a payment of $9.99 on Dec 20, can I be charged the difference for the year from my account?...

• Hi there,   I just started my monthly premium subscrption, and woud like to switch over to the annual $99 a year subscription plan instead. Since I already made a payment of $9.99 on Dec 20, c...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payed for the 3 month deal did not work

I payed for the 3 month deal of $0.99 but the premium did not activate 

• I payed for the 3 month deal of $0.99 but the premium did not activate 
  • uxsta20
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using gift card after $0.99 3 month trial

I added in my gift card for 6 months and it asked if I would want to sign up for the 3 months at .99 first. It said I'd still be able to use my gift card. Now, the balance of my gift card is nowhere to be found and it shows my premium ending in March...

• I added in my gift card for 6 months and it asked if I would want to sign up for the 3 months at .99 first. It said I'd still be able to use my gift card. Now, the balance of my gift card is now...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought yearly subscription to extend Premium, I ended up losing premium.

I bought yearly subscription on 15.12.2017 and transaction has been made. My bill reference is 789104377861072-1. But the interface says that I have not made any payment so I lost my premium account. I paid for 10 months in advance! How can I solve t...

• I bought yearly subscription on 15.12.2017 and transaction has been made. My bill reference is 789104377861072-1. But the interface says that I have not made any payment so I lost my premium account....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a gift card but it doesn't work why?

I have Spotify unlimited and now I have this Spotify gift card but it doesn't work why?

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify unlimited and now I have this  Spotify gift card but it doesn't work why?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I would like a Refund

Hi there, I just cancelled my spotify subscription as I was being charged $9.99 per month and was told that as a student I could get it for cheaper. Long story short I just got billed today and realized that I would rather just cancel the subscriptio...

• Hi there,   I just cancelled my spotify subscription as I was being charged $9.99 per month and was told that as a student I could get it for cheaper. Long story short I just got billed today ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 month .99 cent gift

Great service, I was able to access my 3 month premium subscription I had sing out of the app and sign back in with the username on my receipt.

• Great service, I was able to access my 3 month premium subscription I had sing out of the app and sign back in with the username on my receipt.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account not working

I have updated my free account to premium with my phone company - Telia - but my account is still only listed as free. In the process of upgrading i was directed to the spotify website and it also said that premium account was now active. But it is n...

• Casual Listener
  • I have updated my free account to premium with my phone company - Telia - but my account is still only listed as free. In the process of upgrading i was directed to the spotify website and it also sa...
  • abbedk
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong payment

My bank account was debited 49 kr for a student premium but My account on Spotify still says Spotify free

• My bank account was debited 49 kr for a student premium but My account on Spotify still says Spotify free
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I see if I ever got premium before?

It seems I'm not eligible for the 3 month premium discount offer, but I don't know why.I have never had premium, I think. At least, I have never paid for it. Maybe I have had it in the past from an internet provider or something. Is there any way to ...

• It seems I'm not eligible for the 3 month premium discount offer, but I don't know why. I have never had premium, I think. At least, I have never paid for it. Maybe I have had it in the past from an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

stolen paiement method

HI, Unfortunately my visacard got stolen, I immediately blocked it. But I didn´t receive a new one yet because of the holidays and the slow postal service. The notification on my Spotify account keeps popping up that I only have 2 days to renew my CC...

• HI,   Unfortunately my visacard got stolen, I immediately blocked it. But I didn´t receive a new one yet because of the holidays and the slow postal service. The notification on my Spotify acc...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes