Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Accounts

My son has a Spotify account and pays with his bank card . I want to open a family account and pay with my bank card . We have tried to cancel his account but it won't let you click on subscription so we can't close his account .what do we do?

• My son has a Spotify account and pays with his bank card . I want to open a family account and pay with my bank card . We have tried to cancel his account but it won't let you click on subscription s...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Want my money back!

I'm being charged for Spotify when I don't even use it in the first place. I'd like my money back.

• I'm being charged for Spotify when I don't even use it in the first place. I'd like my money back. 
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting my wife on premium family plan

To whom it may concern: My wife and I both have premium accounts. I just purchased the family plan and sent her an invitation to I also sent it to my sons at gmail addresses. They both got the invite, but she did not. How do we get her set up in the...

• To whom it may concern: My wife and I both have premium accounts.  I just purchased the family plan and sent her an invitation to <removed sensitive information>  I also sent ...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Premium charged when it shouldnt

I was trying to buy Student Premium, i entered my information and then next page said that; Are you not sure if you are eligible? Check it here. Also we didn't charge you yet so don't worry. End quote. Something like this and i was like oh cool and w...

• I was trying to buy Student Premium, i entered my information and then next page said that; Are you not sure if you are eligible? Check it here. Also we didn't charge you yet so don't worry. End quot...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Payment
    Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching Countries with a Premium Subscription

I recently moved from the US to the Netherlands. Reading up on how to change one's country (https://support.spotify.com/us/article/How-can-I-change-my-country-setting/) notes that just changing your payment method to one issued in the new country sho...

• I recently moved from the US to the Netherlands. Reading up on how to change one's country (https://support.spotify.com/us/article/How-can-I-change-my-country-setting/) notes that just changing your ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student subscription Belgium

Hey there everybody, I just wanted to pay for an student subscription in Belgium because here I am studying and my Spotify account correspond to the country/uni. However, I get stuck when I want to pay. My credit card is from France and I get an mess...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there everybody,  I just wanted to pay for an student subscription in Belgium because here I am studying and my Spotify account correspond to the country/uni. However, I get stuck when I wa...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to purchase premium

I purchased premium on my 1st spotify account, 3 months for 99c became available and i wanted to purchase it so i made a new account in order to purchase it using the same paypal account and payment details but it never goes through and instead bring...

• Casual Listener
  • I purchased premium on my 1st spotify account, 3 months for 99c became available and i wanted to purchase it so i made a new account in order to purchase it using the same paypal account and payment ...
  • ervne
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Re: bought premium, but don't get the benefits

You may have already tried it, but for offline listening, you must download the songs previously. My question is, I already have a premium account, and I want to access to the prepayment offer (paying the whole year in advance with a 2 month discount...

• Casual Listener
  • You may have already tried it, but for offline listening, you must download the songs previously.   My question is, I already have a premium account, and I want to access to the prepayment off...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! bought premium, but don't get the benefits

I just recently bought the premium account and I have been charged for this, however, i still can't listen to music offline? what do I do?

• I just recently bought the premium account and I have been charged for this, however, i still can't listen to music offline? what do I do?
  • inakimartin_h
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How many devices per users with Premium for Family

Hi there,i'd like to know how many devices per users each one can connect to his account if he's part of a Premium for Family subscription

• Hi there, i'd like to know how many devices per users each one can connect to his account if he's part of a Premium for Family subscription
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get Spotify Premium with PayPal

Hello community, so as I try to pay for Premium with Paypal, Paypal keeps telling me to add a new bank account, although I already have one, which is working fine (tested on other purchases).Any solutions to my problem ?

• Hello community,   so as I try to pay for Premium with Paypal, Paypal keeps telling me to add a new bank account, although I already have one, which is working fine (tested on other purchases)...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem paying with paysafecard mastercard

Hello, I'm trying to pay the 0,99€ with the pre-paid mastercard from paysafecard, but it says that it's from a country where there's no spotify so I need to use another card. I live in Europe, more specifically in Portugal. What can I do? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I'm trying to pay the 0,99€ with the pre-paid mastercard from paysafecard, but it says that it's from a country where there's no spotify so I need to use another card.   I live...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Charged but no account

i was charged £9.99 when i don't even have an account

• i was charged £9.99 when i don't even have an account
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Receive offer for upgrade to premium. Charged my credit card, but the account still stay at "free"

I've receive the email regarding an offer ends on this year for upgrading the account to premium for three months with low cost. I accepted the offer and my credit card being charged. But the account status still keep in "free" status. So what can I ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've receive the email regarding an offer ends on this year for upgrading the account to premium for three months with low cost.  I accepted the offer and my credit card being charged. But the ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Money hunters.

I am now a 4 month user of spotify always paid nicely on time and now I had to pay today but I didn't had the money on my account where it get's charged. Now They did pick up the money after I placed it, it says spotify took it too, I logged in I log...

• I am now a 4 month user of spotify always paid nicely on time and now I had to pay today but I didn't had the money on my account where it get's charged. Now They did pick up the money after I placed...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription Failed

I’ve been trying to subscribe for premium using Smartload but the system kept on saying that something went wrong ang try it again. After how many trials, it still didn’t work. How do I deal with it?

• I’ve been trying to subscribe for premium using Smartload but the system kept on saying that something went wrong ang try it again. After how many trials, it still didn’t work. How do I deal with it?
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Annual offer discount

I have received a premium offer of £99 for one year but I am already a premium member and have just paid my 9.99 monthly payment. If I take up the annual offer, will my payment be taken NEXT MONTH when the normal monthly payment would be due or will ...

• I have received a premium offer of £99 for one year but I am already a premium member and have just paid my 9.99 monthly payment.  If I take up the annual offer, will my payment be taken NEXT MO...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Doppio addebito spotify

Ho attivato Spotify family fino a 5 membri ad un costo di euro 14,99 correttamente addebitati. Perche ho ricevuto un addebito ulteriore di euro 9.99? Qualcuno puo aiutarmi?

• Casual Listener
  • Ho attivato Spotify family fino a 5 membri ad un costo di euro 14,99 correttamente addebitati. Perche ho ricevuto un addebito ulteriore di euro 9.99? Qualcuno puo aiutarmi? 
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes