Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Premium account in a new phone

I have a premium account but bought a new phone and now the spotify app doesnt recognize my subscription as a premium member.

• I have a premium account but bought a new phone and now the spotify app doesnt recognize my subscription as a premium member. 
  • Tedster
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account is paid for premium but won’t switch from free

My account is paid for and the status is premium by the app won’t let me use any premium features and I’ve deleted it and downloaded it as well as logged in/out multiple times

• My account is paid for and the status is premium by the app won’t let me use any premium features and I’ve deleted it and downloaded it as well as logged in/out multiple times 
  • dandynone
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I erased spotify app from my iphone

I erased the spotify app from my iphone beacuse it looked horrible, then I installed again and my account downgraded to free, i got the family pack that has premium and now i dont have premium, i dont know what to do, please help me

• I erased the spotify app from my iphone beacuse it looked horrible, then I installed again and my account downgraded to free, i got the family pack that has premium and now i dont have premium, i don...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Year payment but no update in subscription

I just paid for the year $119 but it still says I will be charged $11.90 next month. Why? I also only just realised there is no email address to access support - I have no desire to tweet - is there an alternative that doesn’t involve social media?

• I just paid for the year $119 but it still says I will be charged $11.90 next month. Why? I also only just realised there is no email address to access support - I have no desire to tweet - is there ...
  • doedeer
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

yearly subscribe for 69€.

I did purchase the discounted annual premium for 69€ and it was billed to my credit card, but my account page still shows that I'm being billed monthly (next billing will be Jan 2018).Maybe should be do something (cancel my monthly subscription?) or ...

• I did purchase the discounted annual premium for 69€ and it was billed to my credit card, but my account page still shows that I'm being billed monthly (next billing will be Jan 2018).Maybe should be...
  • doedeer
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment data not updated

Hello, I am an iOS user and I made a parment via boleto bancario one of these days for a premium account but I the payment data has not been updated and my client is still running the free version. The help hotsite indicated that I could manually upd...

• Hello, I am an iOS user and I made a parment via boleto bancario  one of these days for a premium account but I the payment data has not been updated and my client is still running the free vers...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted my account, still being charged for premium

Several months ago I created a Spotify account and subscribed to premium, realized the Spotify app wouldn't work on my phone, and promptly deleted the account in it's entirety. Spotify has still been charging my bank acct $9.99/month even though the ...

• Visitor
  • Several months ago I created a Spotify account and subscribed to premium, realized the Spotify app wouldn't work on my phone, and promptly deleted the account in it's entirety. Spotify has still been...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Worst service

Greeting, Earlier this week, I submitted a letter to your customer service - support regarding I was charged for a premium Spotify account, which I did not authorize to do. Furthermore, when I login to my Spotify account, using Facebook to login, it ...

• Greeting,   Earlier this week, I submitted a letter to your customer service - support regarding I was charged for a premium Spotify account, which I did not authorize to do. Furthermor...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • support
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Yearly Subscription Plan Problem

I just paid for the Yearly Subscription Plan yesterday, but when I checked "Subscription and payment" page in my account info, it shows that "Your plan will automatically renew on 12/XX/18 and you'll be charged $XX.00", is it normal? On the other han...

• Casual Listener
  • I just paid for the Yearly Subscription Plan yesterday, but when I checked "Subscription and payment" page in my account info, it shows that "Your plan will automatically renew on 12/XX/18 ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • yearly
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about payment

So I renewed my subscription and it pulled the money from my bank account but when I'd go into the app it said I didn't renew it so I redid it with the student discount. So do I lose a month of the $5 and my $10 subscription or what exactly happened.

• So I renewed my subscription and it pulled  the money from my bank account but when I'd go into the app it said I didn't renew it so I redid it with the student discount. So do I lose a month of...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify

I was just on the Spotify website trying to figure out how I can get the student discount and it charged me. I don’t know what to do. I just want my money back. Anyone know how to fix this? I am very upset right now.

• I was just on the Spotify website trying to figure out how I can get the student discount and it charged me. I don’t know what to do. I just want my money back. Anyone know how to fix this? I am very...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

$99.99 promotion expiring Dec31/17

I'm trying to sign up for this promotion. Will not accept my payment. I am an existing customer.

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to sign up for this promotion.  Will not accept my payment.  I am an existing customer.
  • cookdrainage
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not getting Premium

Hi! I just paid .99 for the premium trial but I’m not getting it. I logged out and logged back in and nothing, checked the subscription page and “I’m using free spotify”. I don’t know what to do

• Visitor
  • Hi! I just paid .99 for the premium trial but I’m not getting it. I logged out and logged back in and nothing, checked the subscription page and “I’m using free spotify”. I don’t know what to do
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid 3 months for premium, my account still free

I paid premium service with a 3 month card. Did everything correctly and with my actual username and email. I got the confirmation email from spotify support but my account is still for free.

• I paid premium service with a 3 month card. Did everything correctly and with my actual username and email. I got the confirmation email from spotify support but my account is still for free.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with Family Sharing account

Help please! I am the manager of a family premium plan. I have succesfuly invited and installed a family account on one childs device but the other one wont work at all. I have sent them an invitation but when they go to accept the browser window ope...

• Help please! I am the manager of a family premium plan. I have succesfuly invited and installed a family account on one childs device but the other one wont work at all. I have sent them an invitatio...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancelled Spotify account can't get free Vodafone Spotify as it says I already have premium Spotify

I rang Vodafone a few times. This time the link worked for accessing the free Spotify . But then although I cancelled my own premium Spotify account..it keeps saying that I can't have the Vodafone free Spotify because I 'already have a premium accoun...

• I rang Vodafone a few times. This time the link worked for accessing the free Spotify . But then although I cancelled my own premium Spotify account..it keeps saying that I can't have the Vodafone fr...
  • Georgina1976
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Two debits in my credit card

On December I had two debits in my credit card with the same value

• On December I had two debits in my credit card with the same value
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"3 Months of Premium for $0.99" Payment NOT WORKING

I've tried 4 different credit/debit/prepaid cards and all of them keep getting the little red error box that says "Payment failed. Try again, or use a different payment method. Get help." I tried paying with PayPal three times to no avail. I've been ...

• I've tried 4 different credit/debit/prepaid cards and all of them keep getting the little red error box that says "Payment failed.  Try again, or use a different payment method.  Get help."...
  • mzet1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn`t recognize my student documents

Good morning, Yesterday I bought the student suscription and uploaded my student documents in order to verify I'm a university student. Anyway, Spotify doesn't recognize me as a student. Could you help me with this problem? Thanks in advanced

• Casual Listener
  • Good morning,    Yesterday I bought the student suscription and uploaded my student documents in order to verify I'm a university student.    Anyway, Spotify doesn't recognize...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3 months for €1, can I start the subscribtion later?

Can I start the subscription for Spotify later? I am using something different but would like to try out Spotify with this offer, but not while I have another service at the moment.

• Can I start the subscription for Spotify later? I am using something different but would like to try out Spotify with this offer, but not while I have another service at the moment.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes