Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

I bought Premium but it does not work.

I got a confirmarion Mail on the 7th, but i doesn’t work. It still days Free on mu Account.can you help me Please.regards Pia

• I got a confirmarion Mail on the 7th, but i doesn’t work. It still days Free on mu Account. can you help me Please. regards Pia
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

year promo buying while monthly fee is payed

Hello,I just bought a year promo subscription for Premium. I'm already subscribed to Premium and pay monthly fee (on second day of month). Now I got the info that year subscription activates immidiately. Does this mean I will have december double pay...

• Hello, I just bought a year promo subscription for Premium. I'm already subscribed to Premium and pay monthly fee (on second day of month). Now I got the info that year subscription activates immidi...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with paying

Could someone help with this one?

•   Could someone help with this one?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

family subsciption canceld without notifying me

I have a family subscription and I am the account holder. now I logged in and got a commercial. I was really surprised so I go and investigate and my subscription has disappeared. I have received no communications from Spotify notifying me of this. N...

• I have a family subscription and I am the account holder. now I logged in and got a commercial. I was really surprised so I go and investigate and my subscription has disappeared. I have receive...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Double charged after signed up for one year plan

Hi, I singned up for the one year offer buy 12 months for the price of 10 months. However, for December I was also charged for my old regular subscription, hence double paid in December. How to I get the double charge back. Have been looking everywhe...

• Hi, I singned up for the one year offer buy 12 months for the price of 10 months. However, for December I was also charged for my old regular subscription, hence double paid in December. How to I get...
  • Loranche
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

3 Defa Ucretlendirme

Merhaba premium uyelik icin ogrenci indirimi basvurusunda bulundum telefon uygulamasindan belge yuklenmeyince google chrome dan girip belgeleri yukledim ve islemi gerceklestirdim kredi kartima baktigimda 3 kere cekim islemi yapilmis aylik bu durumun ...

• Merhaba premium uyelik icin ogrenci indirimi basvurusunda bulundum telefon uygulamasindan belge yuklenmeyince google chrome dan girip belgeleri yukledim ve islemi gerceklestirdim kredi kartima baktig...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Extra Pricing Fazla Ucretlendirme
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

premium

Hi! is there a way to pay for someone else's account (for a year) as a gift?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! is there a way to pay for someone else's account (for a year) as a gift?  
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium offer for 1/year payment instead of 12

I just got mail offer at my premium account to activate 1/year payment instead of 12 monthly payments as currently, saving 2 months. By clicking on the link, I can’t activate it, how to do it?

• I just got mail offer at my premium account to activate 1/year payment instead of 12 monthly payments as currently, saving 2 months. By clicking on the link, I can’t activate it, how to do it?
  • ehsandehaghii
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I get charged for Premium but can't use it ???

Hi, my Spotify still works as a basic function, but you're charging me for Premium access? I want to delete my premium AND get refunded!

• Visitor
  • Hi, my Spotify still works as a basic function, but you're charging me for Premium access?  I want to delete my premium AND get refunded!
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Should’ve been charged 0.99

Hello,i recently got a google mini that came with the offer of $0.99 for three months. I was disappointed to see that Instead, i was charged with 9.99. As much as i love Spotify premium, i was only willing to pay the 0.99. Did the offer not work?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i recently got a google mini that came with the offer of $0.99 for three months. I was disappointed to see that Instead, i was charged with 9.99. As much as i love Spotify premium, i was only...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

$0.99 for 3 months - Student Plan - Canada

Does anyone know if you can sign up for the $0.99 for three months then select the student plan? Or is the $0.99 offer only open for the regular (non-student plan)?

• Does anyone know if you can sign up for the $0.99 for three months then select the student plan? Or is the $0.99 offer only open for the regular (non-student plan)?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

Spotify charged me when I cancelled subscription

• Spotify charged me when I cancelled subscription
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Hi, I have problem with Premium account activation. I bought a gift card. There is a December offer for Three months for the price of one. When I want use The code on offer i can't find place for the code. I can use the code for only one month. Pleas...

• Hi, I have problem with Premium account activation. I bought a gift card. There is a December offer  for Three months for the price of one. When  I want use The code on offer i can't find p...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Date format for delivery

Trying to purchase a Spotify gift card and it's asking for a prefered delivery date to the recipient's email. What is the correct date format to enter? I tried month/day/year but did not work. Please help

• Casual Listener
  • Trying to purchase a Spotify gift card and it's asking for a prefered delivery date to the recipient's email. What is the correct date format to enter? I tried month/day/year but did not work. Please...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceling Subscrition

I want to cancel a subscrition. I don’t have the account name or password anymore(it’s very old). I also don’t know the email it’s under, or it’s password(again, it’s very old). But I do have the PayPal that pays for it every month. How do I cancel i...

• I want to cancel a subscrition. I don’t have the account name or password anymore(it’s very old). I also don’t know the email it’s under, or it’s password(again, it’s very old). But I do have the Pay...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema con el pago

Van dos meses que me cobran dos veces, alguien que me ayude? 

• Casual Listener
  • Van dos meses que me cobran dos veces, alguien que me ayude? 
  • Aaronlarra
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceled.

I Canceld my premium subscription and it ends on the 16th of this month. I will not be charged again on the 16th will I?

• I Canceld my premium subscription and it ends on the 16th of this month.  I will not be charged again on the 16th will I? 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

prepaid subscriber wants to pay by mobile phone

i'm using before a debit card but i cancel it already and i wanted to do it by mobile phone however i'm a prepaid subscriber is that possible

• i'm using before a debit card but i cancel it already and i wanted to do it by mobile phone however i'm a prepaid subscriber is that possible  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment fail! From Turkey

I have tried to pay for students discount premium with 4 different cards but it didnt accept even one of them. It always occured like "payment failed" i even called my bank to ask what is the matter and also asked if my card is open for online shoppi...

• I have tried to pay for students discount premium with 4 different cards but it didnt accept even one of them. It always occured like "payment failed" i even called my bank to ask what is the matter ...
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Error code 4 when trying to join a Family

Hi. I can't join my friend's Family with the invite he sent me. When I complete the form an error 4 appers for no reason, since it's not the firts time we do this. We tried to log out and re-do the same thing but nothing. We checked the credentials b...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I can't join my friend's Family with the invite he sent me. When I complete the form an error 4 appers for no reason, since it's not the firts time we do this. We tried to log out and re-do the s...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes