Announcements

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• Jeremy
  • 23 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium

Tenía pagdo Spotify por un año y ya venció, no me sale la opción de pagarlo por el año completo, tiene que ser mes por mes el pago?

• Tenía pagdo Spotify por un año y ya venció, no me sale la opción de pagarlo por el año completo, tiene que ser mes por mes el pago? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I cancelled my account but is still being charged

I cancelled my account a month ago and spotify is still taking $10.18 out of my account every month. Please contact me asap or I will report the matter to CASE.

• I cancelled my account a month ago and spotify is still taking $10.18 out of my account every month. Please contact me asap or I will report the matter to CASE.
  • fischfun
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Was charged on credit card but still doesn't have premium

I paid for the student discount and my card was charged for it but when I tried paying for it, it said they couldn't verify I was a student at the college. Yet i was still charged the $5 and still don't have premium

• I paid for the student discount and my card was charged for it but when I tried paying for it, it said they couldn't verify I was a student at the college. Yet i was still charged the $5 and still do...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

music isn't playing

my music isn't playing !!!! help

• my music isn't playing !!!! help
  • Slidehh
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid premium and my account hasnt been activated

Today i payed for premium using the university option, a mail from my bank was sent to me saying that spotify charged me the corresponding 3 dolars but my account is still a free account. What should i do?

• Today i payed for premium using the university option, a mail from my bank was sent to me saying that spotify charged me the corresponding 3 dolars but my account is still a free account. What should...
  • junioraraujok1
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Will my Playlists get deleted if i cancel premium?

Is it still correct that I will keep all my playlists even if I cancel my premium sub and revert to free sub? I have had a paid sub for years so like many have a lot of playlists personal to me. Unfortunately I just can't afford any subs right now du...

• Casual Listener
  • Is it still correct that I will keep all my playlists even if I cancel my premium sub and revert to free sub?   I have had a paid sub for years so like many have a lot of playlists personal to...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan premium familiar

Buenas tardes, quiero consultarle si a alguno le pasó. Yo empecé pagando premium y ahora me pase al pack familiar pero me siguen cobrando los dos. Cómo hago para eliminar el anterior?

• Buenas tardes, quiero consultarle si a alguno le pasó. Yo empecé pagando premium y ahora me pase al pack familiar pero me siguen cobrando los dos. Cómo hago para eliminar el anterior?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are you taking 9,99 $ on my credit card ?

Hi, I closed my account with you many (4) months ago. When I,m looking at my account I dont see any credit card linked with my account. I have verified if there is any other account with spotify connected with another mail adresses. The is no other a...

• Hi,    I closed my account with you many (4) months ago.  When I,m looking at my account I dont see any credit card linked with my account.  I have verified if there is any ot...
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant access account but i am still being charged

For some reason my account was deleted, not by me, and I can no longer access it but I am still being charged. I either want my account reactivated or my money back.

• Visitor
  • For some reason my account was deleted, not by me, and I can no longer access it but I am still being charged. I either want my account reactivated or my money back. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for "Free Month"

I was under the impression that I got one month free for Spotify premium. I'm on vacation currently so it would've been nice to have an extra $10 in my bank along with having some tunes to listen to. Instead it took $9.99 from my first month! This ma...

• I was under the impression that I got one month free for Spotify premium. I'm on vacation currently so it would've been nice to have an extra $10 in my bank along with having some tunes to listen to....
  • Greeneyedragon
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I wish to cancel my pre-paid premium

That's right. But only because I get 6 months for free with my phone provider. But I can only do so if I change my account to "free". Is there anyone who could assist me in this?

• Casual Listener
  • That's right. But only because I get 6 months for free with my phone provider. But I can only do so if I change my account to "free".  Is there anyone who could assist me in this?
  • disifiratorn
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved songs list deleted

So i had about 2000 songs saved in "my songs" and had to redownload them all the time. And I got a new phone, got my spotify first and hooked it back up to my facebook. Looked at my songs and now its all deleted. Not a thing there. But when I tried t...

• So i had about 2000 songs saved in "my songs" and had to redownload them all the time.  And I got a new phone, got my spotify first and hooked it back up to my facebook.  Looked at my songs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist

If I accidentally deleted a playlist, can it be retrieved 

• If I accidentally deleted a playlist, can it be retrieved 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Was Not Applied to September Bill

Hi, I am a college student who has been using Spotify's student discount for months. Somehow this month, Spotify charged me as I am under Premium plan, instead of student discount. I have fixed the subscription by re-activating student discount, but ...

• Hi,   I am a college student who has been using Spotify's student discount for months. Somehow this month, Spotify charged me as I am under Premium plan, instead of student discount. I have fi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Relative passed away, I used to pay for his account need to cancel

Hi!I used to pay for my nephew's spotify account. Sadly, he passed away about 2 months ago, and I hadn't realized I am being charged for his account so I need to cancel it. I can't get access to his account because it was his email and password which...

• Hi! I used to pay for my nephew's spotify account. Sadly, he passed away about 2 months ago, and I hadn't realized I am being charged for his account  so I need to cancel it. I can't get access...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution toda mi familia perdio sus subscripcion en mi cuenta

toda mi familia dejo de ser premium y no puen aceptar la invitacion de nuevo y ya me hicieron el cobro, la verddad no se que se pueda hacer... espero respouesta gracias

• toda mi familia dejo de ser premium y no puen aceptar la invitacion de nuevo y ya me hicieron el cobro, la verddad no se que se pueda hacer... espero respouesta gracias
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Won't Accept Payment

I have the correct information and I have sufficient funds for this. Spotify won't accept my card, saying it's having a bad day. What can I do to fix this and get Spotify Premium?

• I have the correct information and I have sufficient funds for this. Spotify won't accept my card, saying it's having a bad day. What can I do to fix this and get Spotify Premium?
  • stantongregory
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Ich kann mein premium abo nicht kündigen

Brauche dringend hilfe. Habe Facebook Account gelöscht welcher mit Spotify verbunden war und jetzt kann ich mein premium Abo nicht kündigen (kann mich nicht einloggen, weil Account nicht mehr existiert).

• Brauche dringend hilfe. Habe Facebook Account gelöscht welcher mit Spotify verbunden war und jetzt kann ich mein premium Abo nicht kündigen (kann mich nicht einloggen, weil Account nicht mehr existie...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How to cancel premium account which is linked to my credit card

Hi, I want to cancel Spotify premium account of my friend that is linked to my credit card. I don't have any communication with my friend and yet I was charged monthly. I already contacted the bank but they advise me to directly coordinate to Spotify...

• Hi, I want to cancel Spotify premium account of my friend that is linked to my credit card. I don't have any communication with my friend and yet I was charged monthly.    I already conta...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cant change payment details

I got an email saying that I will lose my premiuim account in the next 5 days if my payment details do not get changed, i was using a visa debit card,I would like to switch it to my visa credit card but the page just says loading please wait... its b...

• I got an email saying that I will lose my premiuim account in the next 5 days if my payment details do not get changed, i was using a visa debit card,I would like to switch it to my vi...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes