Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Premium to family plan

I was already paying for my monthly subscription to Spotify premium but I joined a family plan before cancelling my own subscription. Will that automatically cancel my other one or is there a way for me to do that now on my own??

• I was already paying for my monthly subscription to Spotify premium but I joined a family plan before cancelling my own subscription. Will that automatically cancel my other one or is there a way for...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Already paid for December but signed up the $99 year promotion - will I get a refund?

I just signed up for the $99 year subscription, but this year's December individual payment has already been deducted from my bank account. Will I get a refund for this month? Or does the subscription not begin until January?

• Regular
  • I just signed up for the $99 year subscription, but this year's December individual payment has already been deducted from my bank account.  Will I get a refund for this month?  Or does the...
  • jslipchinsky
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Tarjetas de credito

Hola, nunca habia usado spotify , mi hermano tiene una cuenta y el tiene su tarjeta de credito registrada. ayer que vi la promocion de 3 meses por9 pesos me trate de registrar y aplique la tarjeta de el, ¿es por eso que me dice que ya he usado la pro...

• Hola, nunca habia usado spotify , mi hermano tiene una cuenta y el tiene su tarjeta de credito registrada. ayer que vi la promocion de 3 meses por9 pesos me trate de registrar y aplique la tarjeta de...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't unsubscribe

Hi there, I signed up through spotify with my mobile number with Boku. I got logged out of my account, can't remember any details of it, and don't know how to unsubscribe. please help asap as I will be charged £10 in the next two days. qwerty

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I signed up through spotify with my mobile number with Boku. I got logged out of my account, can't remember any details of it, and don't know how to unsubscribe. please help asap a...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Moved to another country but still using my bank account and credit card from my original country

Hi, i moved country a couple of months ago and now living in another one but still using bank account and credit card from original country. I tried everything but impossible to get a Premium account, payment / card is not being accepted. Can anyone ...

• Hi,   i moved country a couple of months ago and now living in another one but still using bank account and credit card from original country. I tried everything but impossible to get a Premiu...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Cant register

I cant register to the 9peso = 3months promo what should I do?

• I cant register to the 9peso = 3months promo what should I do?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment method failed

So I tried to get student discount from the Philippines using a paymaya online virtual visa card but unfortunately my school was not approved by sheerID. But it shows in my paymaya account that it has been deducted 65 pesos and I haven't even been re...

• So I tried to get student discount from the Philippines using a paymaya online virtual visa card but unfortunately my school was not approved by sheerID. But it shows in my paymaya account that it ha...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 3 month trial only lasts for 2?

I got my 3 month 0.99 premium on 11/23/17, but on when I got the e-mail, it said that it ends 01/23/18. I can't find this anymore, so I might just go crazy but does it last until 02/23/18 or not? can i see when it does end anywhere?

• Visitor
  • I got my 3 month 0.99 premium on 11/23/17, but on when I got the e-mail, it said that it ends 01/23/18. I can't find this anymore, so I might just go crazy but does it last until 02/23/18 or not? can...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution suscription error

i never signed up for premium and I noticed I have been charge for a monthly payment. How can I cancel that and get reimbursement for the money deducted that I didn't ageee to pay?

• i never signed up for premium and I noticed I have been charge for a monthly payment. How can I cancel that and get reimbursement for the money deducted that I didn't ageee to pay?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium subscription failed

I just upgraded to spotty premium with the $0.99 for three months upgrade. I am still unable to use premium features.Any help would be appreciated.

• I just upgraded to spotty premium with the $0.99 for three months upgrade.  I am still unable to use premium features. Any help would be appreciated.
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changer forfait

Allo, je voudrais changer mon forfait prenium pour celui famille mais je ne sais pas comment procéder ? Quelqu'un peut m'aider?

• Visitor
  • Allo, je voudrais changer mon forfait prenium pour celui famille mais je ne sais pas comment procéder ? Quelqu'un peut m'aider?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium offer and premium user

I'm a premium user, just payed the monthly subscription, and i've received the 99€ offer. I subscribed that one top, but i wonder if now i've actually a 13 month subscription.

• I'm a premium user, just payed the monthly subscription, and i've received the 99€ offer. I subscribed that one top, but i wonder if now i've actually a 13 month subscription.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel pending charges

If I have a payment pending and my renewal is 12/10, and I just cancelled premium, will I get my money back from pending?

• If I have a payment pending and my renewal is 12/10, and I just cancelled premium, will I get my money back from pending?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

99,99 offer and the monthly payment continues ?

Hello,I have just bought a premium yearly offer of 99,99 euros for a year.However, when I check my status of account, it seems that this offer is not valid and that my monthly subscription continues. And I really paid and i received an "invoice" !Cou...

• Regular
  • Hello, I have just bought a premium yearly offer of 99,99 euros for a year. However, when I check my status of account, it seems that this offer is not valid and that my monthly subscription contin...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

I would like to take advantage of the premium offer but cannot get the payment to go through

Does anyone know how to sign up for the one year only fee for spotify premium and get it to work -- i have entered several different payments and none of them are accepted by the system

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone know how to sign up for the one year only fee for spotify premium and get it to work -- i have entered several different payments and none of them are accepted by the system  
  • WCPROF
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sub

i updated my payment method and spotify take the money from my bank account but my accounts premium did not refreshed i m still getting ''don't lose your offline music update your payment mthod '' warning.

• i updated my payment method and spotify take the money from my bank account but my accounts premium did not refreshed i m still getting ''don't lose your offline music update your payment mthod '' wa...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged double

I pay for my Spotify premium thru Three network and have been charged twice on my November bill. In October initial attempt to get payment failed yet it came up on bill as being taken 16 October. My November bill states I've been charged 19 oct and 1...

• Casual Listener
  • I pay for my Spotify premium thru Three network and have been charged twice on my November bill. In October initial attempt to get payment failed yet it came up on bill as being taken 16 October. My ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wanting to upgrade to family subscription, will I need to pay even on trial?

Yesterday I purchased the £0.99 offer for 3 months then the payment normal after that. If I upgrade to family, will I need to pay normally or will the 3 month offer still be active?

• Yesterday I purchased the £0.99 offer for 3 months then the payment normal after that. If I upgrade to family, will I need to pay normally or will the 3 month offer still be active?
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No username on receipt

Hey guys - looking for a little help.I've paid for a premium subscription, but my account hasn't been upgraded. When I searched the forum for help, it says to make sure to login with the username supplied on your receipt. I looked at my receipt, and ...

• Hey guys - looking for a little help. I've paid for a premium subscription, but my account hasn't been upgraded.  When I searched the forum for help, it says to make sure to login with the user...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes