Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Rogers free trail ending help!

We had a 2 year free trial with Rogers, now it is about to expire and both sides saying they cant help me keep this going with same emails..... Rogers says contact Spotify... Spoifty says contact Rogers. I just want to keep my subscription and accoun...

• We had a 2 year free trial with Rogers, now it is about to expire and both sides saying they cant help me keep this going with same emails..... Rogers says contact Spotify... Spoifty says contact Rog...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Doesn't have the P129.00 option

I was asked to update my billing number. I gave the number then it said update failed. Now i lost my subscription and i cant get the 129.00 pesos subscription pls help.

• I was asked to update my billing number. I gave the number then it said update failed. Now i lost my subscription and i cant get the 129.00 pesos subscription pls help. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to unsubscribe to the free Premium Trial?

I accidentally subscribed to the Spotify Premium trial while clicking on the phone. Could I unsubscribe to it? I know it's free but I do not want it now and do not want to waste the only chance for the free trial.

• I accidentally subscribed to the Spotify Premium trial while clicking on the phone. Could I unsubscribe to it? I know it's free but I do not want it now and do not want to waste the only chance for t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged $0.99 for 3 months Premium but no receipt/premium status.

Hi, I wanted to claim the $0.99 for 3 months Premium offer and when I entered my payment info (VISA card), my money was taken but my account status didn't change. I tried logging in and out on multiple devices and checking my email for a reciept but ...

• Hi,   I wanted to claim the $0.99 for 3 months Premium offer and when I entered my payment info (VISA card), my money was taken but my account status didn't change. I tried logging in and out ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost account

Lost my account information, have not been able to use it for a while but keep getting charged on my card, want to continue to use premium but have no idea how to contact Spotify to find my account or at least email to be able to log back in.

• Lost my account information, have not been able to use it for a while but keep getting charged on my card, want to continue to use premium but have no idea how to contact Spotify to find my account o...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Got charged php9 but still have free subscription

I tried to go premium for 3mos using mastercard but was told that i already used the promo so i still have free subscription but received a notification that my account was deducted.

• I tried to go premium for 3mos using mastercard but was told that i already used the promo so i still have free subscription but received a notification that my account was deducted.
  • LilRump
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Card wont go through

Hi so for the past month and a half i have been having such issues and im getting very annoyed, at first i had gotten the enmail from spotify saying my payment had failed and i had found out that i didnt have enough money in my account to pay for pre...

• Regular
  • Hi so for the past month and a half i have been having such issues and im getting very annoyed, at first i had gotten the enmail from spotify saying my payment had failed and i had found out that i d...
  • Vrstigler
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes

Charged more than i should be

Okay, so i just availed the promo wherein you get spotify premium for Php 9.00 which is good for 3 months, then after i availed it, i went out to check my balance on an ATM, to my surprise i noticed i was deducted Php 76.00 which doesn't make sense s...

• Okay, so i just availed the promo wherein you get spotify premium for Php 9.00 which is good for 3 months, then after i availed it, i went out to check my balance on an ATM, to my surprise i noticed ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription Changed from Student to Full Price and Wont Connect to Hulu

I have always had Spotify Student for $5 a month and recently connected it to a Hulu account. Everything was fine until this month I got charged $9.99 and every time I try to use my Hulu account it says "can not verify Spotify Account". I would reall...

• I have always had Spotify Student for $5 a month and recently connected it to a Hulu account. Everything was fine until this month I got charged $9.99 and every time I try to use my Hulu account it s...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for premium after joining a premium family

I joined my parents premium family but im still getting charged for the premium i used to pay for but i dont need anymore

• I joined my parents premium family but im still getting charged for the premium i used to pay for but i dont need anymore  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I have a daughter that I pay for a premium subscription. I have signed up for a family plan. Do I need to cancel her subscription first before adding her to a family plan?

• I have a daughter that I pay for a premium subscription.  I have signed up for a family plan.  Do I need to cancel her subscription first before adding her to a family plan?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Contrate premium por $9 pesos y se me cobro $99

Hola...entre a mi cuenta le puse probar gratis cuenta premium pero aun asi no me da opcion de desgargar musica y le opte por aprobechar la oferta de $9 por tres meses y sigo sin poder descargar la musica en configuracion aun me aparece cambiate a pre...

• Hola...entre a mi cuenta le puse probar gratis cuenta premium pero aun asi no me da opcion de desgargar musica y le opte por aprobechar la oferta de $9 por tres meses y sigo sin poder descargar la mu...
  • irvingtec
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TWO ACCOUNTS AND PROBLEMS

I have two accounts because I could never add my son to my family plan, I have waisted money paying $14.99 just for my account plus another $ 9.99 for my son because there was a problem adding him to the family plan, I live in Mexico and I have no cl...

• I have two accounts because I could never add my son to my family plan, I have waisted money paying $14.99 just for my account plus another $ 9.99 for my son because there was a problem adding him to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscription suddenly changed to full price although originally paying for student

I have been a member to the ‘student’ premium subscription for about a year, paying £4.99 a month (as I thought). However, this has suddenly changed without any notice (not sure how long ago) to the full £9.99!

• I have been a member to the ‘student’ premium subscription for about a year, paying £4.99 a month (as I thought). However, this has suddenly changed without any notice (not sure how long ago) to the ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Upgrade to premium

Hello, i recently activate my premium account with a code but my account is still on free member. And when i try to activate the code again it said its already used. I get the premium from my phone provider and they told me that my account is upgrade...

• Hello,    i recently activate my premium account with a code but my account is still on free member. And when i try to activate the code again it said its already used. I get the pre...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged but didn't get the 3 month premium

Hello, just tried to get the latest 3 month premium subscription for 6.99, entered my card details, got charged, but didnt get my premium... Help? Update: Tried again, got charged once again and still didnt get premium. This is ridiculous...

• Hello,  just tried to get the latest 3 month premium subscription for 6.99, entered my card details,  got charged,  but didnt get my premium... Help?  Update: Tried again,  ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Two accounts?

For some reason my premium stopped working. I resubscribed to premium thinking something had gone wrong with the payment. When I resubscribed all of my playlists were gone! How do I get them back? Do I have two accounts? And why did my premium stop w...

• For some reason my premium stopped working. I resubscribed to premium thinking something had gone wrong with the payment. When I resubscribed all of my playlists were gone! How do I get them back? Do...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution charged 129.00php instead of 9.00php

I was charged 129.00php for getting a premium subscription instead of the 9.00php promo as promised. Please help. I used my globe prepaid number to pay.

• Casual Listener
  • I was charged 129.00php for getting a premium subscription instead of the 9.00php promo as promised. Please help. I used my globe prepaid number to pay. 
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium don't activate

Spoiler (Highlight to read) I need help, I bought a plan that incluyes 3 months of premium for 900 colombians pesos, enter the data and I made the payment but at the time of doing that I get an ad which indicated that I had already had other types of...

•   I need help, I bought a plan that incluyes 3 months of premium for 900 colombians pesos, enter the data and I made the payment but at the time of doing that I get an ad which indicated that I...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes