Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify Family Hulu

Hi, if I am currently on a spotify family plan, can we still get access to Hulu? Thanks!

• Hi, if I am currently on a spotify family plan, can we still get access to Hulu?   Thanks!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribtion

I would like to cancel my subscribtion- but cant log on - What do I do? 

• Visitor
  • I would like to cancel my subscribtion- but cant log on - What do I do? 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to cancel my subscription with deleted facebook account?

Hi, I want to cancel my subscription with my deleted Facebook account, but I can't log in, how can I do?

• Hi,   I want to cancel my subscription with my deleted Facebook account,  but I can't log in, how can I do?
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    deleted
    Facebook
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify primium

Today i paid for the premium features but i still cannot skip through songs.

• Today i paid for the premium features but i still cannot skip through songs.
  • Lokhalifa
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify charged me for a promo I couldn't avail of

Hey! Is there any way for spotify to give refunds? I recently attempted to avail of the spotify premium for students discount and it said they wouldn't charge me yet until I submit validation. But i recieved a notification from paymaya that P65 had b...

• Hey! Is there any way for spotify to give refunds? I recently attempted to avail of the spotify premium for students discount and it said they wouldn't charge me yet until I submit validation. But i ...
  • Adrianrldn
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Suspicious payment

I have been charged for premium service but I only have two accounts on Spotify, one with Facebook and my email. When I login on both I only have the free service for both. What can I do to find out the account that is getting the premium service?

• I have been charged for premium service but I only have two accounts on Spotify, one with Facebook and my email. When I login on both I only have the free service for both. What can I do to find out ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 30 day free trial

hi, i subscribed to a 30 day free trial and when i went back on the app it told me i had a seven day trial instead? also i can't play any music for some reason.

• hi, i subscribed to a 30 day free trial and when i went back on the app it told me i had a seven day trial instead? also i can't play any music for some reason.
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can´t chance my payment method to my danish card.

I have tried over and over again to chance my american payment method to my danish debit card since I will be mowing back to Denmark. I know that it should chance automaticlly when I try to use my danish debit card, but it will not chance...- What el...

• I have tried over and over again to chance my american payment method to my danish debit card since I will be mowing back to Denmark. I know that it should chance automaticlly when I try to use my da...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Suscription problem

Yesteday I buyed a gift card of spotify and i suscribed to get a premium account but it doesnt work. Today I checked the status of my account and it said that my account is already premium but when I want to put a song it doesnt work like if my accou...

• Yesteday I buyed a gift card of spotify and i suscribed to get a premium account but it doesnt work. Today I checked the status of my account and it said that my account is already premium but when I...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trying to change my payment method

I am trying to switch the credit card that I use to make my monthly payments. I have found where to switch, but it is forcing me to sign up for a student subscription. I have been paying for a full premium subscription since May 2016 (when I graduate...

• I am trying to switch the credit card that I use to make my monthly payments. I have found where to switch, but it is forcing me to sign up for a student subscription. I have been paying for a full p...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem accepting Spotify Family invitation

Hi! I am unable to accept my family's Spotify family invite. When I click on the 'accept invitation' link through my email, it directs me to the main Spotify page without prompting me to formally accept the family code. When I copy and paste the stri...

• Hi! I am unable to accept my family's Spotify family invite. When I click on the 'accept invitation' link through my email, it directs me to the main Spotify page without prompting me to formally acc...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My CC is being charged for Premium but I still have the free account

Hello, I recently upgraded my Spotify account after my free access through my Rogers cell phone plan ended. I am being charged for the account, which I upgraded through my VirginiaF03 account, but it is still appearing as free on both mobile and desk...

• Hello,   I recently upgraded my Spotify account after my free access through my Rogers cell phone plan ended.  I am being charged for the account, which I upgraded through my VirginiaF03...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I pay the student discout and the usual price - How can I change that?

I've had the premium for a long time. And since I'm a student for half a year I've changed to premium with student discount.I'm paying twice: every fifteenth I pay for Premium and every twenty-eight I pay the student discount. Even though I only have...

• I've had the premium for a long time. And since I'm a student for half a year I've changed to premium with student discount. I'm paying twice: every fifteenth I pay for Premium and every twenty-eigh...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paying for Family Premium without Paypal or Credit card

I wanted to subscribe to family premium in Philippines but you don't have pay by cash option. Is there a work around for me to pay in cash?

• I wanted to subscribe to family premium in Philippines but you don't have pay by cash option. Is there a work around for me to pay in cash?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution CAN'T SUBSCRIBE TO PREMIUM

Im about renew my subcription of premium but my payment using my Globe load of 130php did not go thru. I already tried multiple times! Whats happening huh??? Please response. Thanks

• Im about renew my subcription of premium but my payment using my Globe load of 130php did not go thru. I already tried multiple times! Whats happening huh??? Please response. Thanks
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution error when paying

I try to pay with mastercard and it indicates that for now it is not possible to make the payment, I have tried it for several days and even then I can not. What do you do in such cases?

• I try to pay with mastercard and it indicates that for now it is not possible to make the payment, I have tried it for several days and even then I can not. What do you do in such cases?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution They dont take my payments when they are there then i lose everything.

Hi.. my spotify for 2 years or more constantly gets closed and it's premium.. money's been in the bank for payments but never gets taken .. that's with authorisation etc... please help.. doing my head in! #musicismysanity

• Hi.. my spotify for 2 years or more constantly gets closed and it's premium.. money's been in the bank for payments but never gets taken .. that's with authorisation etc... please help.. doing my hea...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution family subscription problems

hello! i got a e-mail invatation for my family subscription but i cant log in. it gives me error every time i try. it says oops something went wrong, try again. i have tried several times. still doesnt work.

• hello! i got a e-mail invatation for my family subscription but i cant log in. it gives me error every time i try. it says oops something went wrong, try again. i have tried several times. still...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged 9.99 for student pricing??

I was previously paying for premium student and then upgraded to the spotify+hulu student and now randomly im being charged full premium to my account but I never changed my subscription?!?

• I was previously paying for premium student and then upgraded to the spotify+hulu student and now randomly im being charged full premium to my account but I never changed my subscription?!?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution another payment Belgium

I want to pay with something else than visa or mastercard. How can I do that?

• I want to pay with something else than visa or mastercard. How can I do that? 
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes