Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Premium

I've just got premium on Spotify but when I'm offline it's not letting me listen to any songs/playlists I've downloaded any idea why? Thanks

• I've just got premium on Spotify but when I'm offline it's not letting me listen to any songs/playlists I've downloaded any idea why? Thanks 
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

switching from student to regular premium

I have to update my payment info as I got a new card. I’m not able to do so because I originally signed up as a student but am no longer a student. Spotify automatically tries to make me update payment info as a student and then proceeds to tell me t...

• I have to update my payment info as I got a new card. I’m not able to do so because I originally signed up as a student but am no longer a student. Spotify automatically tries to make me update payme...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Subscription Cancelled

Hi Spotify Support Team, My premium account has been downgraded to a free account this month. Receipt of payment was last logged on 4th October 2016 and I am missing the receipts for the rest of the months leading up to November 2017. I did not cance...

• Regular
  • Hi Spotify Support Team,   My premium account has been downgraded to a free account this month. Receipt of payment was last logged on 4th October 2016 and I am missing the receipts for the res...
  • Torpen56
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! paysafe in greece

Hey..umm i want to buy premium and i only can paysafe so i went to the subscribtion form and i searched for paysafeit was gonewhat can i do about it.thank you for you time

• Casual Listener
  • Hey..umm i want to buy premium and i only can paysafe  so i went to the subscribtion form and i searched for paysafe it was gone what can i do about it. thank you for you time
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

re verify email

i was not able to verify my email for the family plan to which I was invited hence, my plan was switched to a free account. Is there a way that I can re verify my account for the plan? I tried getting the main account holder to re invite me but whene...

• i was not able to verify my email for the family plan to which I was invited hence, my plan was switched to a free account. Is there a way that I can re verify my account for the plan? I tried g...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Paying via PayPal not possible

HelloI wanna start my Premium subscription for 3 months (for 0,99euro). So I choose PayPal, enter my details and everything seems to work. But after the PayPal checkout I just get redirectet to the Spotify "Get Premium" Page. My account didnt got cha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I wanna start my Premium subscription for 3 months (for 0,99euro). So I choose PayPal, enter my details and everything seems to work. But after the PayPal checkout I just get redirectet to the...
  • lucaskrause
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Pagos

Se me venció el plazo para poder pagar los 6 dólares mensuales y mi Spotify se puso en pausa. Hoy realice el pago y me enviaron un recibo de que ya lo habían recibido pero Spotify sigue en pausa.que puedo hacer para volver a tener premium si ya pague...

• Se me venció el plazo para poder pagar los 6 dólares mensuales y mi Spotify se puso en pausa. Hoy realice el pago y me enviaron un recibo de que ya lo habían recibido pero Spotify sigue en pausa. qu...
  • KarendTorres
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Cannot activate 9.99€/3 month discounted premium subscription

I'm trying to activate a 3 month discounted premium subscription (9,99€) that are offered for "returning customers". When I try to activate it (PC Web Browser) I get a notification saying that I'm not eligible because it seems that I have previously ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to activate a 3 month discounted premium subscription (9,99€) that are offered for "returning customers". When I try to activate it (PC Web Browser) I get a notification saying that I...
  • chrisse667
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Me hicieron un cargo sin darme el servicio

El dia miercoles 15 de noviembre se me hizo un cargo por spotify de 49 pesos mexicanos y no se me brindo el servicio

• El dia miercoles 15 de noviembre  se me hizo un cargo por spotify de 49 pesos mexicanos y no se me brindo el servicio
  • Leonardo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Giftcard doesn't work

I just bought 5 Spotify Giftcards and i wanted to redeem them. Four of them worked perfektly but I can't redeem the last one.I searched the Help site and found the Payment article which said i should go to the store i could be not activated. So I wen...

• I just bought 5 Spotify Giftcards and i wanted to redeem them. Four of them worked perfektly but I can't redeem the last one. I searched the Help site and found the Payment article which said i shou...
  • Sven1997
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice for no premium

Saw the deal for 3 months for 11.99 thought id try it, took me to the end of the pay window before informing me that i was ineligible. Then took me to a second pay window which i filled out, looked back at my account and i was still a free account. L...

• Saw the deal for 3 months for 11.99 thought id try it, took me to the end of the pay window before informing me that i was ineligible. Then took me to a second pay window which i filled out, looked b...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won’t recognize that I’ve payed for premium

So I’ve signed up for premium but the app won’t recognize it. **bleep**. Also, Spotify does not have actual tech support? What a load of **bleep**

• Visitor
  • So I’ve signed up for premium but the app won’t recognize it. **bleep**. Also, Spotify does not have actual tech support? What a load of **bleep**
  • Joaquin10
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium to family subscribtion

Hey there ! Our family of 4 has changed to spotify family, instead of all having premium accounts. We're wondering if we still have to unsubscripe our subscription for our old premium accounts ? When I go to the "subscription page", it says that I've...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there !  Our family of 4 has changed to spotify family, instead of all having premium accounts. We're wondering if we still have to unsubscripe our subscription for our old premium accounts...
  • Rosenvinge93
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subacribed to premium but still on free

So i subscribe to the promo 9php for 3 months but my account is still on free via smart payment and btw a message i received and it says that i was charged 0.00 balance. Please help! Is the subscription just delayed or something? I need answers!

• So i subscribe to the promo 9php for 3 months but my account is still on free via smart payment and btw a message i received and it says that i was charged 0.00 balance. Please help! Is the subscript...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice in one day even though I never got premium

I saw a deal on Spotify that offered 3 months of premium for €9.99 I proceeded with the offer until when I pressed purchase, it says you are not eligible for this offer. I then check my bank account later and shows that I have been charged €9.99 on t...

• I saw a deal on Spotify that offered 3 months of premium for €9.99 I proceeded with the offer until when I pressed purchase, it says you are not eligible for this offer. I then check my bank account ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • purchase error
    Refund subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Extra charge on my account

I am little frustrated because there extra charges made on my account and I can't seem to contact anyone about it. How do I contact someone through to take care of this.

• I am little frustrated because there extra charges made on my account and I can't seem to contact anyone about it. How do I contact someone through to take care of this.
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! intensional or mistake

I once used the offer where I got premium for 3 months cheaper. Now the offer is there again, but it says that the 3 months cost the same as one month. Is it a mistake or isn't it?

• I once used the offer where I got premium for 3 months cheaper. Now the offer is there again, but it says that the 3 months cost the same as one month. Is it a mistake or isn't it?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged for Spotify Premium when Canceled Subscription

I signed up for the spotify premium trial for 30 days. On the 29th day (10/15/17) I canceled my subscription so I would not be charaged for another month. However, I was charaged $10.59 for the next month even though under my subscription status it s...

• Visitor
  • I signed up for the spotify premium trial for 30 days.  On the 29th day (10/15/17) I canceled my subscription so I would not be charaged for another month.  However, I was charaged $10.59 f...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pay dont reflect in my account

spotify I made two charges to pass to student premium, however it did not become a premium my account and de money dissappeared

• spotify I made two charges to pass to student premium, however it did not become a premium my account and de money dissappeared
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes