Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify Account

I've lost my Spotify Account, and the only way I am able to get back in is by creating a new one, however all my previous libraries, songs, playlists, etc., are all gone. Can you assist??

• I've lost my Spotify Account, and the only way I am able to get back in is by creating a new one, however all my previous libraries, songs, playlists, etc., are all gone. Can you assist??  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Your Premium is paused

Need help, my account is pasued, because the last recieve wasn't paid. Now i paid 2 days ago and the account is still on paused.Receive and Paypal is all okay, money is also already booked from card.I logged off and on - still paused.I don't want can...

• Need help, my account is pasued, because the last recieve wasn't paid. Now i paid 2 days ago and the account is still on paused. Receive and Paypal is all okay, money is also already booked from car...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I am on premium trial and I was charged 32 dollars?!

Okay, so Spotify said I can have one month free trial as long as I add a credit card or a paypal account and it will be free until Dec 2 (Still says that) However, I see on my chase bank account I was charged 32 dollars from paypal itunes account wit...

• Okay, so Spotify said I can have one month free trial as long as I add a credit card or a paypal account and it will be free until Dec 2 (Still says that)   However, I see on my chase bank acc...
  • wccomstock
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading and having to pay twice

Hi, I'm a student and want to upgrade from the standard £9.99 a month to the student deal. However I'm concerned that if I do that I'll be charged £4.99 on top of the £9.99 I've already paid this month. Is it possibe to just update my settings so it ...

• Hi,   I'm a student and want to upgrade from the standard £9.99 a month to the student deal. However I'm concerned that if I do that I'll be charged £4.99 on top of the £9.99 I've already paid...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to purchase spotify premium

I know my credit card has money on it, however everytime I enter in the information, I am greeted by a red 'oops! your card has a problem' box. This also happened a few days ago when I attempted to purchase premium. What should I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I know my credit card has money on it, however everytime I enter in the information, I am greeted by a red 'oops! your card has a problem' box.  This also happened a few days ago when I attempte...
  • youneselmasri
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't manage my Family Plan

I'm having an issue with the website. I need to remove some people from my family plan and add others, but no matter what device I use, it always shows blank. See attachtment. Anyone has any idea? I've already used 3 different browsers, my cel phone,...

• Roadie
  • I'm having an issue with the website. I need to remove some people from my family plan and add others, but no matter what device I use, it always shows blank.   See attachtment. Anyone has any...
  • Progboy
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Pagamento de duas contas com o mesmo cartão

Não consigo efetuar o pagamento de duas contas com o mesmo cartão. Gostaria de saber porque e de uma solução, porque também não estou conseguindo renovar o pacote com o Paypal. Obrigada.

• Não consigo efetuar o pagamento de duas contas com o mesmo cartão. Gostaria de saber porque e de uma solução, porque também não estou conseguindo renovar o pacote com o Paypal. Obrigada.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is my account

I had a subscription through my mobile phone supplier. Now that has run out I am unable to log in. Why is that? How can I get all my music back?

• I had a subscription through my mobile phone supplier. Now that has run out I am unable to log in. Why is that? How can I get all my music back?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paying the student premium version but sill having the free version.

Hi everyone! Hope you help me with this issue. This summer I tried to get the Student Premium version. I attached my university registration document from the last course. I waited for weeks till i got the verification from spotify but nothing happen...

• Hi everyone! Hope you help me with this issue.   This summer I tried to get the Student Premium version. I attached my university registration document from the last course. I waited for weeks...
  • akarmelah
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment difficulties leading to accidentally reordering Spotify

Hello everyone, I am facing the issue that yesterday Spotify had troubles to get the monthly payment from my bank account. They sent me a mail stating that there were difficulties and that I might revise my payment details.As my bank account had full...

• Hello everyone,   I am facing the issue that yesterday Spotify had troubles to get the monthly payment from my bank account. They sent me a mail stating that there were difficulties and that I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charge me, but I cant register?

I cannot register to a student plan, and they charge me, how do I refund my money back?

• I cannot register to a student plan, and they charge me, how do I refund my money back?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount and Hulu

Hi,I am a college student therefore i am trying to hook my hulu to my spotify, in the process of doing so, it pops up with an error saying there was trouble verifying my spotify account. what should I do?

• Hi, I am a college student therefore i am trying to hook my hulu to my spotify, in the process of doing so, it pops up with an error saying there was trouble verifying my spotify account. what shoul...
  • braindead_v2
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

No se refleja premium en mi cuenta

Pagué premium (tengo el correo de confirmación) y no se refleja en mi cuenta. No se si tenga dos cuentas con el mismo mail o que pasa..

• Pagué premium (tengo el correo de confirmación) y no se refleja en mi cuenta. No se si tenga dos cuentas con el mismo mail o que pasa.. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account Cancelation

I would like to cancel my premium account because I realized that I've been charged the full premium price even though I enrolled into a student plan. I followed the steps to cancel the premium subscription. However, it shows that ' Your Premium plan...

• I would like to cancel my premium account because I realized that I've been charged the full premium price even though I enrolled into a student plan. I followed the steps to cancel the premium subsc...
  • Amiraelqorchi
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pagamento efetuado mas a conta continua Free

Boa Tarde Solicitei o desconto para universitários no dia 05/11. O pagamento foi efeutado na mesma hora, pois o banco ja enviou a notificação que o pagamento havia sido aprovado. Porém a conta, ainda permaneceu Free. Recebi o email de confirmação sob...

Spotify.jpg 23414537_1450791381642980_1324325752_n.jpg
  • Boa Tarde   Solicitei o desconto para universitários no dia 05/11. O pagamento foi efeutado na mesma hora, pois o banco ja enviou a notificação que o pagamento havia sido aprovado. Porém a con...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

If Spotify is free why pay $9.99

Why do i have to pay $9.99 a month for Spotfy and other music station is free with the same music?.

• Regular
  • Why do i have to pay $9.99 a month for Spotfy and other  music station is free with the same music?.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payments

I had to change my card information because I got a new card and it charged me 6 times. How do I get my money back.

• I had to change my card information because I got a new card and it charged me 6 times. How do I get my money back.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi

Hi, Spotify. I already sign up with signtel Spotify can help me remove the monthly pay with u guy?

• Hi, Spotify. I already sign up with signtel Spotify can help me  remove  the monthly pay with u guy? 👍
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium not working and been triple charged

Hi I am wondering if anyone can help i have upgraded my account today to premium and when i first put my bank details in on two occassions it said it failed and therefore i used the option to pay via monthly mobile phone bill. I have recieved a text ...

• Hi    I am wondering if anyone can help    i have upgraded my account today to premium and when i first put my bank details in on two occassions it said it failed and therefor...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

I need my payment reversed

I keep sending messages but it says the wrong email for me, I cancelled my premium subscription and you guys still charged me, I got my credit card company to reverse the payment once but you did it again I need the money back as I'm really broke and...

• I keep sending messages but it says the wrong email for me, I cancelled my premium subscription and you guys still charged me, I got my credit card company to reverse the payment once but you did it ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes