Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Problem adding family members

Hello....I have sent my daughter an email 5 times for her to accept the invite to our family plan but the redeem code comes up invalid every time. Solutions anyone??Thank you.....jennifer

• Hello....I have sent my daughter an email 5 times for her to accept the invite to our family plan but the redeem  code comes up invalid every time. Solutions anyone?? Thank you.....jennifer&nbs...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged renewal charges after cancellation

I canceled my account two months ago. And have been charged the renewal charges twice since then. I logged onto an account that should of been gone tonight. And went through the steps it said to delete it five times. And after every time I did. It st...

• I canceled my account two months ago. And have been charged the renewal charges twice since then. I logged onto an account that should of been gone tonight. And went through the steps it said to dele...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I updated my payment info and now I’m being told I have to wait a month before my subscription will renew?? Shouldn’t it automatically pick up if I payed the monthly payment?

• I updated my payment info and now I’m being told I have to wait a month before my subscription will renew?? Shouldn’t it automatically pick up if I payed the monthly payment? 
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged after cancelling

I cancelled my subscription on September 8th, yet I was charged for an additional month on the 11th. Why?

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled my subscription on September 8th, yet I was charged for an additional month on the 11th. Why? 
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account afzeggen

Ik had een premium account genomen 1 maand gratis daarna wou ik het stoppen en stond er dat het per 26november zou stoppen dat ik niet hoefte te betalen en nu is er 10 euro van mijn rekening af terwijl ik premium gestopt heb.. Hoe kan dat?

• Ik had een premium account genomen 1 maand gratis daarna wou ik het stoppen en stond er dat het per 26november zou stoppen dat ik niet hoefte te betalen en nu is er 10 euro van mijn rekening af terwi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Friend charged after I logged into her device

My friend started being charged after I logged into her phone under my account. There have been 5 payments taken straight from her bank account without her noticing. I logged into her phone using my account name at a party. This went unnoticed as she...

• My friend started being charged after I logged into her phone under my account. There have been 5 payments taken straight from her bank account without her noticing.    I logged into her ...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing payment methods on Spotify Free

I had Premium about a year ago and then cancelled my subscribtion, at that point in time, I didn't have a credit card so I payed my mother in real life and she used her credit card to pay for the subscribtion. I've got a credit card myself now, and w...

• I had Premium about a year ago and then cancelled my subscribtion, at that point in time, I didn't have a credit card so I payed my mother in real life and she used her credit card to pay for the sub...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Just upgraded to premium and was charged twice

I just upgraded to premium and at first I tried doing the student discount but then had to go with the original premium instead, however I've still been charged twice once at $9.99 and once at $4.99 even though I was unable to verify my student statu...

• I just upgraded to premium and at first I tried doing the student discount but then had to go with the original premium instead, however I've still been charged twice once at $9.99 and once at $4.99 ...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How long for premium to start.

Hey, I subscribed to student premium, and the verification charge went through. When will my premium start?

• Hey,    I subscribed to student premium, and the verification charge went through. When will my premium start? 
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify universitario

cuanto tarda en que me den respuesta para el spotify universitario?

• cuanto tarda en que me den respuesta para el spotify universitario?
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged for spotify, but says failed payment

As the subject title says, I've checked my bank statement and have been charged for spotify premium. However I'm getting emails saying its failed, and that my account will be cancelled in a couple days. I've searched, but found no similar posts.

• As the subject title says, I've checked my bank statement and have been charged for spotify premium. However I'm getting emails saying its failed, and that my account will be cancelled in a couple da...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Discount charged THREE times !

I wanted to start student premium account. Unfortunately there was problem with uploading the documents. I still don't have the premium account and I was already charged three times. How can I get my money back, and how can i start the student accoun...

• I wanted to start student premium account. Unfortunately there was problem with uploading the documents. I still don't have the premium account and I was already charged three times. How can I get my...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Was charged for normal premium and student premium

Hi there... I originally had normal spotify premium until I joined the student premium yesterday and was charged for my student account ($4.99) AND the normal premium ($9.99) could you please clear this up for me.

• Hi there... I originally had normal spotify premium until I joined the student premium yesterday and was charged for my student account ($4.99) AND the normal premium ($9.99) could you please clear t...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Plan familiar

Alguien me puede explicar, por qué razón me han quitado del plan familiar? Supuestamente me dicen que confirme mi dirección, lo cuál he hecho, sin embargo, ahora me vuelven al plan gratis. Denme alguna explicación, por favor.

• Alguien me puede explicar, por qué razón me han quitado del plan familiar? Supuestamente me dicen que confirme mi dirección, lo cuál he hecho, sin embargo, ahora me vuelven al plan gratis. Denme algu...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Got charged on Free Trial

i was on the free trial but all i wanted was the free trial. Can i get a refund of my money

• i was on the free trial but all i wanted was the free trial. Can i get a refund of my money
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify premium from UniDays isn’t working

Hi there, I have bought spotify premium from unidays for 5£ a month couple of days ago but on my app it’s not working. I have tried signing to the website and it shows there that it will expire next month but on the app it still says FREE. I also hav...

• Regular
  • Hi there,   I have bought spotify premium from unidays for 5£ a month couple of days ago but on my app it’s not working. I have tried signing to the website and it shows there that it will exp...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung Tv app

I can’t seem to see or find or even download a Spotify app for my tv. Tell me this is not the situation?

• I can’t seem to see or find or even download  a Spotify app for my tv. Tell me this is not the situation?
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problemas con Plan Familiar Premium

Buenas nocheQuisiera acceder al plan familiar premium, yo antes lo pagaba con tarjeta crédito pero ahora quiero pagarla con débito, pero al momento de escoger una opción de pago solo me sale la de tarjetas de crédito, intento meter mi número de cuebt...

• Buenas noche Quisiera acceder al plan familiar premium, yo antes lo pagaba con tarjeta crédito pero ahora quiero pagarla con débito, pero al momento de escoger una opción de pago solo me sale la de ...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Han cobrado dos veces

Hola, me han cobrado dos veces la cuenta spotify premium. Y me gustaría saber a qué se debe . gracias

• Hola, me han cobrado dos veces la cuenta spotify premium. Y me gustaría saber a qué se debe .   gracias 
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Prepaid code

Good evening people, I just bought a prepaid card (for 3 months Premium Spotify). When I was how I scratched the code open but then it happend .. I scratched to hard and now I can’t reed a few numbers. What can I do? Back to the shop were I’ve bought...

•   Good evening people,    I just bought a prepaid card (for 3 months Premium Spotify). When I was how I scratched the code open but then it happend .. I scratched to hard and now I ...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes