Announcements

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• Dian
  • 18 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • pzimring
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution "This form has expired"

I'm trying to sign up for the 30 day free trial of Spotify Premium. When I try to pay with either PayPal or a card (I prefer to use PayPal), I get an error saying "This form has expired. Please reload the page and try again." I can't go any further w...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to sign up for the 30 day free trial of Spotify Premium. When I try to pay with either PayPal or a card (I prefer to use PayPal), I get an error saying "This form has expired. Please reloa...
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Soy premium pero no funciona

Buen día!Active mi spotify para la suscripción de premium y no funciona, ya tengo 2 meses así, se suponía que había una promoción de 3 meses a $9 pesos y después me cobrarían normal, pero nunca se activó, lo que hice fue activar y desactivar la cuent...

• Buen día! Active mi spotify para la suscripción de premium y no funciona, ya tengo 2 meses así, se suponía que había una promoción de 3 meses a $9 pesos y después me cobrarían normal, pero nunca se ...
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have only a limited amount of "skips" on premium

Hey guys,Ive paid for premium 2day at 9.99 and dwnloaded the music to my library, but even tho i can play music offline, i have only a number of skips i can do before it freezes on the song and cant go to another of my songs quickly. Any help? P.s tr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys, Ive paid for premium 2day at 9.99 and dwnloaded the music to my library, but even tho i can play music offline, i have only a number of skips i can do before it freezes on the song and can...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Card Premium

Hi! so recently I have subscribed to premium using a card.. anyway, does it also refresh or redownload my downloaded albums because it says "automatic renewal" ?

• Regular
  • Hi! so recently I have subscribed to premium using a card.. anyway, does it also refresh or redownload my downloaded albums because it says "automatic renewal" ?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help!!!

I was added to my family deal but still charged my own £9.99 a month. How do I stop this?

• I was added to my family deal but still charged my own £9.99 a month. How do I stop this?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Having a family plan and every month they cancel my members subscriptions

Hello, I have a family plan and members on it, every time a subscribe them on the plan they recently get removed because they are not able to verify the account thats what the email saids.i don´t want to subscribe them each month. thanks

• Hello,   I have a family plan and members on it, every time a subscribe them on the plan they recently get removed because they are not able to verify the account thats what the email saids. ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Family Subscription

I'm facing the same issues that most of users in Brazil are facing, related to address confirmation. Me and my wife received the e-mail to confirm the address but you guys keep saying it wasn't possible to confirm. I've tried to remove and add her ag...

• I'm facing the same issues that most of users in Brazil are facing, related to address confirmation.   Me and my wife received the e-mail to confirm the address but you guys keep saying it w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Familiy Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Joined with spark and is not connecting to premium

Hi i have just got my new spotify premium with spark and it's not working, it still says i'm on free but when i log in on the internet (like not app) it says spark is paying for it so my account is currently not getting what I payed for pleeaassee he...

• Hi i have just got my new spotify premium with spark and it's not working, it still says i'm on free but when i log in on the internet (like not app) it says spark is paying for it so my account is c...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription not working

I have a premium subscription which I've had for a while with no problems. I changed my password yesterday and tried to log back into the androind app on my phone but am only getting the free one. I've followed all suggested steps (logging out and ba...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium subscription which I've had for a while with no problems. I changed my password yesterday and tried to log back into the androind app on my phone but am only getting the free one. I'...
  • Aislinntaplin
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid for premium but i still being free

My dad paid for the family plan and in my last cellphone i was premium, now i have another one and i'm not premium. What happened?

• My dad paid for the family plan and in my last cellphone i was premium, now i have another one and i'm not premium. What happened?
  • hrwwff746o57wdl
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pague por premium, pero no puedo disfrutar todas las opciones

Adquirí premium con la promoción del primer mes gratis, pero veo que no todas las funcionalidades de premium puedo usar (adelantar canciones, cambiar las playlist del modo aleatorio) alguien sabe porque? Tal vez durante el mes gratis no puedo usar al...

• Adquirí premium con la promoción del primer mes gratis, pero veo que no todas las funcionalidades de premium puedo usar (adelantar canciones, cambiar las playlist del modo aleatorio) alguien sabe por...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cordeiro

Baixei o app! Fiz os 7 dias de teste e gostei, aí fiz o plano familiar, concluir tudo, deu tudo ok, mas no app do Spotify está dando como seu fosse Free ainda! Alguém pode me ajudar?

• Baixei o app! Fiz os 7 dias de teste e gostei, aí fiz o plano familiar, concluir tudo, deu tudo ok, mas no app do Spotify está dando como seu fosse Free ainda! Alguém pode me ajudar?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Usin premium code while on premium

I have two piece Spotify Premium code and i have a premium account.What gonna happen when I use another codes until end of my subscription?

• Casual Listener
  • I have two piece Spotify Premium code and i have a premium account.What gonna happen when I use another codes until end of my subscription? 
  • meganh007
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Im premium but cant use it

I cant skip songs and cant jump and its shuffle everytime when i select the song, im premium and in app it says i need to upgrade premium for that , but im already premium in the spotify website and pc one shows that im premium. What can i do? ( i tr...

• I cant skip songs and cant jump and its shuffle everytime when i select the song, im premium and in app it says i need to upgrade premium for that , but im already premium in the spotify website and ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify premium familiar no acepta invitacion a familiar

Necesito ayuda para poder agregar a mi familiar a mi cuenta Spotify Premium Familiar. Quiero invitar a mi tio, con el quien vivo en la misma direccion, pero no acepta cuando le llega laminvitacion. Tengo problemas.

• Necesito ayuda para poder agregar a mi familiar a mi cuenta Spotify Premium Familiar. Quiero invitar a mi tio, con el quien vivo en la misma direccion, pero no acepta cuando le llega laminvitacion. T...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Trial Advertised as 30 days

Before I started my free premium trial, it was advertised as 30 days but now that I am logged in with premium set up and my credit card info sent to spotify my trail is shown as being 7 days long.

• Before I started my free premium trial, it was advertised as 30 days but now that I am logged in with premium set up and my credit card info sent to spotify my trail is shown as being 7 days long.
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Premium Trial Won't Cancel

Hi.I purchased the spotify premium about 2 days ago (premium trial for a month), but I didn't want it anymore because I won't use it as I won't be available to my computer so I cancelled the trial but it didn't cancel even though I got a receipt now ...

• Hi. I purchased the spotify premium about 2 days ago (premium trial for a month), but I didn't want it anymore because I won't use it as I won't be available to my computer so I cancelled the trial ...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium quit working

I got Spotify premium but when I want to use a premium feature a message pops up to get Spotify premium againPlease help

• Casual Listener
  • I got Spotify premium but when I want to use a premium feature a message pops up to get Spotify premium again Please help
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema con las funciones premium

Hoy compre una tarjeta de prepago y ya puse el codio y ya soy premium pero no tengo todas las funciones de premium,por ejemplo no puedo pasar de cancion ni regresarme,no puedo poner que se escuche aleatoriamente

• Hoy compre una tarjeta de prepago y ya puse el codio y ya soy premium pero no tengo todas las funciones de premium,por ejemplo no puedo pasar de cancion ni regresarme,no puedo poner que se escuche al...
  • Aaronmillo123
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod