Announcements

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• Jeremy
  • 23 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium Family Members CAN'T SIGN IN

Hi, I have been using Spotify Premium for more than 1,5 years. During the last 8 months I upgraded my membership to PREMIUM FAMILY. We were using it with my Husband. However suddenly my husband's account downgraded to FREE Membership and then I sent ...

• Hi,   I have been using Spotify Premium for more than 1,5 years. During the last 8 months I upgraded my membership to PREMIUM FAMILY. We were using it with my Husband. However suddenly my husb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Just giving spotify my money without getting premium on all my devices!

I just upgraded to spotify family and I'am also the only one using it right now, with my own account I can use premium on my ipad and pc but if I use spotify from my android phone I can download and chose single songs but I can only play them on a ra...

• I just upgraded to spotify family and I'am also the only one using it right now, with my own account I can use premium on my ipad and pc but if I use spotify from my android phone I can download and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Issues

I recently purchased a new phone, and downloaded Spotify and signed in. Earlier this summer I bought the 3 month premium deal. When I signed in on my new phone, i don't have premium features anymore. I spent 10.99 on this, so I would like to get my p...

• I recently purchased a new phone, and downloaded Spotify and signed in. Earlier this summer I bought the 3 month premium deal. When I signed in on my new phone, i don't have premium features anymore....
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Issue

I was logged out of my Spotify Premium account. When logging in using my password, I got error message. I did a reset on my password and logged in using a new password. When I checked my playlist, it was gone. There was a new unknown playlist that wa...

• I was logged out of my Spotify Premium account. When logging in using my password, I got error message. I did a reset on my password and logged in using a new password. When I checked my playlist, it...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Family payment failure

I'm a student in singapore who is abroad for the entirety of summer break, and because I am underage, i use a top-up style debit card to pay for premium for family; I'm in japan for the break and was trying to change payment setting for the summer, a...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a student in singapore who is abroad for the entirety of summer break, and because I am underage, i use a top-up style debit card to pay for premium for family; I'm in japan for the break and was...
  • draco_blaze2
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium pass

So I want to get premium but for the 9.99 a month is it for only one device? Me and my girlfriend want to use it. Or would I have to get the family plan for 14.99?

• So I want to get premium but for the 9.99 a month is it for only one device? Me and my girlfriend want to use it. Or would I have to get the family plan for 14.99?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Esta paga mas nao consegui o serviço e nem o recibo no site

Eu paguei o boleto no valor de tres meses de uso do spotfy e não recebi um recibo do site e nem o serviço...

• Eu paguei o boleto no valor de tres meses de uso do spotfy e não recebi um recibo do site e nem o serviço...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Troca de cartão de crédito gerou um pagamento

Cadastrei um outro cartão de crédito e exclui o que já existia no cadastro pois estava cancelado. Foi gerado uma cobrança de R$ 10,00 no novo cartão. Não entendi. O Spotify cobra pra trocar o meio de pagamento?!?

• Casual Listener
  • Cadastrei um outro cartão de crédito e exclui o que já existia no cadastro pois estava cancelado. Foi gerado uma cobrança de R$ 10,00 no novo cartão.   Não entendi. O Spotify cobra pra trocar ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Smart Money

How do I subscribe to premium using only prepaid sim card ? (Smart money?)

• Regular
  • How do I subscribe to premium using only prepaid sim card ? (Smart money?)
  • meganh007
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Billed for student and premium

I tried to get the student discount but Spotify couldn't find my info so I went ahead and got regular premium. Now my bank statement says I have been billed twice, once at the Student rate and once for regular Premium. My receipts only say I was bill...

• I tried to get the student discount but Spotify couldn't find my info so I went ahead and got regular premium. Now my bank statement says I have been billed twice, once at the Student rate and once f...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot get my 30 day premium trial

So today I finished my 1-week premium trial (which I didn't have to put my billing information in for) and after I clicked Go Premium in the settings tab, there was a button that said "Get 30 Days Free". I clicked that and found out that this time I'...

• Casual Listener
  • So today I finished my 1-week premium trial (which I didn't have to put my billing information in for) and after I clicked Go Premium in the settings tab, there was a button that said "Get 30 Days Fr...
  • imilanspinka
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium shows up on online player but not through app

I opened a new premium student account and am able to access premium if I use the web player but not through the apps on my phone or tablet. I followed all the instructions here and it still isn't working. I also re downloaded the apps but that didn'...

• Casual Listener
  • I opened a new premium student account and am able to access premium if I use the web player but not through the apps on my phone or tablet. I followed all the instructions here and it still isn...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can a subscription

be a sub?

• be a sub?
  • l33terally
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Billing

I am being billed for a subscription after I have canceled my account. Would like for this to stop happening and be refunded.

• Casual Listener
  • I am being billed for a subscription after I have canceled my account. Would like for this to stop happening and be refunded.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Ich habe mir Premium gekauft zum 5 oder 6mal und jetzt kann ich die Lieder nicht ändern weil das ein Premium Feature ist aber ich habe Premium weiß einer was man dagegen machen kann

• Ich habe mir Premium gekauft zum 5 oder 6mal und jetzt kann ich die Lieder nicht ändern weil das ein Premium Feature ist aber ich habe Premium weiß einer was man dagegen machen kann
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bank statement said payment went through...

My bank account says I was charged and paid for my subscription on the 24th but then I received an email today saying the payment failed?

• My bank account says I was charged and paid for my subscription on the 24th but then I received an email today saying the payment failed?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I bought the 30 day premium but it gave me the free 7 day trial

Just a little while ago, I bought the 9.99 recurring 30 monthly premium, but when I go into the app, it says enjoy your 7 days, and my account says it's on a premium trial. It won't let me do the things i could do if I bought the 30 day monthly premi...

• Just a little while ago, I bought the 9.99 recurring 30 monthly premium, but when I go into the app, it says enjoy your 7 days, and my account says it's on a premium trial. It won't let me do the thi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

problems with familiar premium account

I have problems with my familiar premium account, all of my users except for me, are not premium, can`t use spotify, I´m paying for a familiar premium suscription and I´m only have a premium account, I apreciate you solve this.

• I have problems with my familiar premium account, all of my users except for me, are not premium, can`t use spotify, I´m paying for a familiar premium suscription and I´m only have a premium account,...
  • vera19lp
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

cant skip more then 6 times and have Premium family account as a member

hi i recently upgraded to family and joined in with my wife, but on my playlists that i made some say play wich i can skip songs as many as i want but on my shuffle playlist i can only skip 6 times and then i cant skip anymore how come?

• hi i recently upgraded to family and joined in with my wife, but on my playlists that i made some say play wich i can skip songs as many as i want but on my shuffle playlist i can only skip 6 times a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

si amigo deja de pagar su cuenta y yo creo mi plan familiar pago el de el?

Mi amigo me agrego a su plan familiar, la dejo de pagar, ahora yo quiero iniciar mi plan familiar pero quiero saber que si pago mi plan familiar no pagare la de el? lo digo por que mi cuenta estaba vinculada a su cuenta premium familiar.

• Mi amigo me agrego a su plan familiar, la dejo de pagar, ahora yo quiero iniciar mi plan familiar pero quiero saber que si pago mi plan familiar no pagare la de el? lo digo por que mi cuenta estaba v...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes