Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Bought premium but joined family afterwards - money return

The other day I bought premium, but was offered to join a family subscription only hours later. Can I have the money from the premium subscription back somehow?

• Casual Listener
  • The other day I bought premium, but was offered to join a family subscription only hours later. Can I have the money from the premium subscription back somehow?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Signed On For Premium & Not Working

Just signed up for Spotify premium this afternoon. Started my 30 day premium trial period before subscription payment. Problem is, my app still says free, but my account says premium. Tried logging out of the app and reinstalling it and not seeing an...

• Just signed up for Spotify premium this afternoon. Started my 30 day premium trial period before subscription payment. Problem is, my app still says free, but my account says premium. Tried logging o...
  • dinks85
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium trial

I started the 30 day premium trial and I set it up on my computer but it won’t let me download music on my phone. It keeps saying that I am just on the free subscription

• Visitor
  • I started the 30 day premium trial and I set it up on my computer but it won’t let me download music on my phone. It keeps saying that I am just on the free subscription
  • the_bela
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is my Premium

Hi - I have free premium with my data bundle from Vodofone. My iphone recently had to be re-started from icloud and now when I go on to Spotify, I no longer have premium. How can I get this back please. Thank you

• Hi - I have free premium with my data bundle from Vodofone.  My iphone recently had to be re-started from icloud and now when I go on to Spotify, I no longer have premium. How can I get this bac...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

student account subscription

I just bought a student account and was charged on my debit card and then go on my phone to download music and it still says I have a free account. I registered my university and did all the questions and it does not work

• Visitor
  • I just bought a student account and was charged on my debit card and then go on my phone to download music and it still says I have a free account. I registered my university and did all the question...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with premium

I subscribed for premium and it's not working keeps saying I got a free account and to go premium then offers me the family account although I have received the receipt

• I subscribed for premium and it's not working keeps saying I got a free account and to go premium then offers me the family account although I have received the receipt   
  • dinks85
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

downloaded songs / playlist.

hi! ive dowloaded a playlist. when i play it, does spotify for sure doesnt stream it to play the playlist, or do i have to go to settings to manually select offline every time?

• hi! ive dowloaded a playlist. when i play it, does spotify for sure doesnt stream it to play the playlist, or do i have to go to settings to manually select offline every time? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downgrade I didn't ask for

For years now I (and my family) have enjoyed Spotify Premium Family. But from one day to the next, without warning, I am downgraded to a free account.I can't figure out why although I spend hours searching spotify help. Hate the fact that there's no ...

• Regular
  • For years now I (and my family) have enjoyed Spotify Premium Family. But from one day to the next, without warning, I am downgraded to a free account.I can't figure out why although I spend hours sea...
  • trustenabler
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to cancel my subscription

My son used my credit card with his email and password, how do I cancel the subscription without his email???

• Visitor
  • My son used my credit card with his email and password, how do I cancel the subscription without his email???
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3,333 per device song limit

ok so i understand you can have up to 3,333 downloaded songs on up to 3 devices for a total of 9,999 at any time. cool. what i dont get is, if you have your 3,333 limit on a device, if you delete a track, do you get your space back to add another? mi...

• Roadie
  • ok so i understand you can have up to 3,333 downloaded songs on up to 3 devices for a total of 9,999 at any time. cool. what i dont get is, if you have your 3,333 limit on a device, if you delete a t...
  • coalminecanary
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Do I pay for spotify premium monthly or annually

I would like to know if I get charged monthly or annually when I sign up for spotify premium.

• Visitor
  • I would like to know if I get charged monthly or annually when I sign up for spotify premium.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding student premium

So I had the student rate and graduated and now I’m in grad school and want student premium again but don’t want to make another account ( I’m being charged 9.99 right now) can I add student premium to my current account?

• Visitor
  • So I had the student rate and graduated and now I’m in grad school and want student premium again but don’t want to make another account ( I’m being charged 9.99 right now) can I add student premium ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount to Premium subscription

Hello,I originally signed up for Spotify Premium at the student NUS discount price. My NUS card has since run out and I started paying the full amount for premium some time ago. My card details have changed recently and Spotify was unable to bill me....

• Hello, I originally signed up for Spotify Premium at the student NUS discount price. My NUS card has since run out and I started paying the full amount for premium some time ago. My card details hav...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Premium gift card of 100 kr wont go through!

I brought a gift card premium worth 100 krona, and the code on the card is verry hard to understand and will not be accepted by Spotify! Please help me someone! : (

• I brought a gift card premium worth 100 krona, and the code on the card is verry hard to understand and will not be accepted by Spotify!  Please help me someone! : (
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Keep Changing

Hi i have a user premium with a brother of mine... but every single month my account keeps going to spotify free and i have no idea why...something about we can verify ur address

• Casual Listener
  • Hi i have a user premium with a brother of mine... but every single month my account keeps going to spotify free and i have no idea why...something about we can verify ur address
  • Hiwatori
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problème d'inscription etudiant

Bonjour, Après avoir fourni les documents nécessaires pour poursuivre une inscription a l'offre premium au tarif etudiant, je reçois un mail pour me dire que mes documents sont conformes et un lien "finaliser l'achat" est présent sur ce mail pour com...

• Bonjour,   Après avoir fourni les documents nécessaires pour poursuivre une inscription a l'offre premium au tarif etudiant, je reçois un mail pour me dire que mes documents sont conformes et ...
  • man11
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Shady management on subscriptions.

I enrolled for a student membership 3 years ago. I had it for 2 years and then out of the blue it cancelled with no notification or email telling me they were about to start charging me more. Called support, was told it has to be renewed every year (...

• I enrolled for a student membership 3 years ago.  I had it for 2 years and then out of the blue it cancelled with no notification or email telling me they were about to start charging me more. C...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium - Globe account

How can I connect my account to my free Spotify premium access by Globe? Thanks

• How can I connect my account to my free Spotify premium access by Globe? Thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

started my free trial too early

I wanted the free trial for a party I'm having in two weeks because I dont want adds during it but I accidentally started it too early and it will expire before the party. How can I reverse it and get back the free trial for two weeks?

• I wanted the free trial for a party I'm having in two weeks because I dont want adds during it but I accidentally started it too early and it will expire before the party. How can I reverse it and ge...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium not available even if paid

I paid premium on 11th october and it was available. Dince today, only spotify free is available. The transaction however was successful and my credit card shows the transaction. What is the problem?

• Casual Listener
  • I paid premium on 11th october and it was available. Dince today, only spotify free is available. The transaction however was successful and my credit card shows the transaction.   What is the...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes