Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Account cancellations

Ive tried to cancel my account several times and. Yall are still charging me every month even though my account says free . Is there anyone i can get a hold of to help me out

• Ive tried to cancel my account several times and. Yall are still charging me every month even though my account says free .    Is there anyone i can get a hold of to help me out
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Account

Why can't one of the members I invited to our family account sign into his spotify account on his phone. We are from Canda and all live at the same address, but his cell phone is through an American provider due to his job. How can we solve this issu...

• Why can't one of the members I invited to our family account sign into his spotify account on his phone. We are from Canda and all live at the same address, but his cell phone is through an American ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unistalling songs

Hello i have one problem with my Spotify, i listen songs on Phone and after 5 hours every songs uninstall from my list and i listen Every day and every time and when every song uninstal i can´t listen the songs (P.S. i Turn on Download and after 5 ho...

• Hello i have one problem with my Spotify, i listen songs on Phone and after 5 hours every songs uninstall from my list and i listen Every day and every time and when every song uninstal i can´t liste...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Pending Payment by only adding my card details?

I have a weird issue here. To start with, I am a student who is interested in using Spotify Premium with the Student Discount. On the page where you enter the card details, I inserted the details before exiting the page by accident. The second time, ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a weird issue here. To start with, I am a student who is interested in using Spotify Premium with the Student Discount. On the page where you enter the card details, I inserted the detail...
  • pigeon_pigeoff
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotify account turned free, even though my receipt is present on my account!

I bought a one-year spotify subscription, the receipt is in my account, but it says my account is free! How can I solve this problem??

• Casual Listener
  • I bought a one-year spotify subscription, the receipt is in my account, but it says my account is free! How can I solve this problem??
  • AndreMllm
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

GLOBE GCASH PAYMENT

i cant pay through my gcash mastercard it keeps on nsaying"Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment method." please help me on how to resolve this i am alm...

• Casual Listener
  • i cant pay through my gcash mastercard it keeps on nsaying" Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment m...
  • Kepimon
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Goodle accounr hacked cant log into account

My Google account was hacked and it is what I used for my spotified account and now I'm unable to get on to my spotified account i want to know if there is a way I can't change the email on my account.

• My Google account was hacked and it is what I used for my spotified account and now I'm unable to get on to my spotified account i want to know if there is a way I can't change the email on my accoun...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! UM FAMILIAR NÃO CONSEGUE ENTRAR NO MEU PLANO PREMIUM FAMILIAR

Tenho o plano Premium Familiar há vários meses, contudo, por alguma razão, a conta de minha esposa foi desvinculada. Tentei adicioná-la novamente mas quando ela aceita o convite e insere o endereço solicitado aparece a seguinte mensagem: "Você não po...

• Tenho o plano Premium Familiar há vários meses, contudo, por alguma razão, a conta de minha esposa foi desvinculada. Tentei adicioná-la novamente mas quando ela aceita o convite e insere o endereço s...
  • Bruna11
  • 10 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 7 likes

Spotify free maar ik heb premium

Op de app staat dat ik een free account heb. Wanneer inlog via de internetpagina staat dat ik wel nog gewoon een premium abonnement heb.. wat moet ik doen?

• Op de app staat dat ik een free account heb. Wanneer inlog via de internetpagina staat dat ik wel nog gewoon een premium abonnement heb.. wat moet ik doen?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed Premium to student account but got charged twice

I just got charge for another month of premium but then remembered to sign up for student discount but got charged for student discount too. So instead of only paying £4.99, I've been double charged.

• I just got charge for another month of premium but then remembered to sign up for student discount but got charged for student discount too. So instead of only paying £4.99, I've been double charged.
  • InfusionGB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family member not receiving invite emails. Gmail.

So, I have already solved this issue, but wanted to post in case anyone else is having the same problem. I just tried to invite someone to my family plan. They never received the invite email even after multiple resends. It turns out the issue was wi...

• Casual Listener
  • So, I have already solved this issue, but wanted to post in case anyone else is having the same problem.   I just tried to invite someone to my family plan. They never received the invite emai...
  • gaffe
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Cuenta premium bloqueada

Hola!El dia sabado en la mañana utilice mi cuenta de Spotify Premium como todos los días, pero en la noche mi cuenta se volvió gratis. Cuando intento volver a la cuenta premium me aparece "Tienes el servicio Spotify bloqueado o te encuentras en Roami...

• Hola! El dia sabado en la mañana utilice mi cuenta de Spotify Premium como todos los días, pero en la noche mi cuenta se volvió gratis. Cuando intento volver a la cuenta premium me aparece "Tienes e...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

I can't login to my premium account because I forgot my email and password

I cant remember my email or password for my premiunm account and when I log in from face book it takes me to my old non-premiunm account I dont use anymore. 1. How do I find my log in information for premiunm account? 2. How do I delte old non premiu...

• I cant remember my email or password for my premiunm account and when I log in from face book it takes me to my old non-premiunm account I dont use anymore.     1.  How do I fin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

We have upgraded to the family package, my wife is having problems cancelling her stand alone subscription as she has forgot her long in details is there any way to actuly deal direct with Spotify without using this fourem

• We have upgraded to the family package, my wife is having problems cancelling her stand alone subscription as she has forgot her long in details is there any way to actuly deal direct with Spotify wi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Realizaron cobro sin dar dicho servicio

Que tal buenas nochesEn mi cuenta de Spotify me ofrecieron la cuenta premiun y seguí los pasos requeridos y te piden una tarjeta de crédito o débito para que te regalen los 30 primeros días sin costó y sin hacer cargo a dicha tarjeta...Pero me hicier...

• Que tal buenas noches En mi cuenta de Spotify me ofrecieron la cuenta premiun y seguí los pasos requeridos y te piden una tarjeta de crédito o débito para que te regalen los 30 primeros días sin cos...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

pay 4 times in the same month

I received 4 payments from my bank account. What can I do for it?

• Visitor
  • I received 4 payments from my bank account. What can I do for it?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting Spotify Premium

Hello, I had a Spotify account that was linked to my Facebook, I deleted my old Facebook and made a new one and my Spotify username is now "22ozzenxmbxffd4fdpgjzxxcy" I wanted to change my subscription so it's linked with my new Facebook so I have ju...

• Hello,   I had a Spotify account that was linked to my Facebook, I deleted my old Facebook and made a new one and my Spotify username is now "22ozzenxmbxffd4fdpgjzxxcy" I wanted to change my s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Just Signed up for premium wanted family plan.

I just signed up for Spotify and I chose premium but realized after reading terms I needed the family plan for multiple active streams. is there anyway to upgrade prorated (pay the extra $5) to prevent paying twice this month or do I need to upgrade ...

• Casual Listener
  •  I just signed up for Spotify and I chose premium but realized after reading terms I needed the family plan for multiple active streams. is there anyway to upgrade prorated (pay the extra $5) to...
  • cdemars
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes