Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Gifting a subscription to someone in Vietnam

Hi, like it says in the title, I'd like to gift a subscription to someone in Vietnam. I am from the US and started my Spotify account in the US. I am now in Vietnam and the account and my subscription work fine. However, I've heard from some other pe...

• Hi, like it says in the title, I'd like to gift a subscription to someone in Vietnam. I am from the US and started my Spotify account in the US. I am now in Vietnam and the account and my subscriptio...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify Account

Hi I just upgraded my account to premium and it stated that 10/17/17 my account will automatically be renewed (from free 7 day trial to premium purchase). I will not have internet connection from today, 10/16 till 11/2. Will it completely get rid of ...

• Hi I just upgraded my account to premium and it stated that 10/17/17 my account will automatically be renewed (from free 7 day trial to premium purchase). I will not have internet connection from tod...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect - Multiple Speakers/Devices

My daughter started using my account but I got tired of Spotify thinking I was a 14y/o girl & getting suggestions based on her very different music choices. So I upgraded to Family subscription - BUT because her new Sonos speaker was originally linke...

• My daughter started using my account but I got tired of Spotify thinking I was a 14y/o girl & getting suggestions based on her very different music choices.  So I upgraded to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

alright, so today I pre-paid my Spotify Premium. The first few hours worked fine, but now I can’t skip songs and pop up comes up about getting Premium to get unlinmited skips. I can’t also like scroll through the song where I want. It’s acting like t...

• alright, so today I pre-paid my Spotify Premium. The first few hours worked fine, but now I can’t skip songs and pop up comes up about getting Premium to get unlinmited skips. I can’t also like scrol...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't invite anyone to my family

Hi, I was using spotify for family with other five family members and I am the person who makes payment. One of the members decided not to use spotify with us and now we are five. I want to invite another member to our family but i can't click the "i...

degisken.JPG
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi, I was using spotify for family with other five family members and I am the person who makes payment. One of the members decided not to use spotify with us and now we are five. I want to invite an...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

If I change my phone but use the same spotify account, will I have other 7 day free trial?

I'm about to change my phone, and I want to know if I will have another 7 day free premium trial available. Can someone help me? Thanks in advance.PS: Sorry if I have any grammar mistakes but English is not my main language.

• Visitor
  • I'm about to change my phone, and I want to know if I will have another 7 day free premium trial available. Can someone help me? Thanks in advance. PS: Sorry if I have any grammar mistakes but Engli...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not working

I currently have a Spotify Free account via Optus..it has been 3 montgs since i joined Spotify...however today when going online to listen to music it is barring me and trying to get me to sign up as a premium member...i dont want to and wish to stay...

• I currently have a Spotify Free account via Optus..it has been 3 montgs since i joined Spotify...however today when going online to listen to music it is barring me and trying to get me to sign up as...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading Account

I am trying to upgrade my account to Premium. I had a free trial in the last and used my PayPal account. It is now not letting me upgrade, I assume since the upgrade also comes with a 30 day free trial aswell. I want to upgrade! Don't care about the ...

• I am trying to upgrade my account to Premium. I had a free trial in the last and used my PayPal account. It is now not letting me upgrade, I assume since the upgrade also comes with a 30 day free tri...
  • LoganHelps
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student plan

HELP! I started the sign up for the student plan and put in all my info. I didn’t realize it was for college/university students only... I’m in highschool. Spotify took my payment before I noticed it wasn’t for highschool students. I couldn’t continu...

• Casual Listener
  • HELP! I started the sign up for the student plan and put in all my info. I didn’t realize it was for college/university students only... I’m in highschool. Spotify took my payment before I noticed it...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscription not recognizing

Hello!Goodmorning,I am writing because my brother bought spotify premium yesterday and added me. I checked my subscription page and it says family plan. On my computer it says spotify premium, and my phone says free account. Also I get messages on my...

• Visitor
  • Hello! Goodmorning, I am writing because my brother bought spotify premium yesterday and added me. I checked my subscription page and it says family plan. On my computer it says spotify premium, an...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Account cancellations

Ive tried to cancel my account several times and. Yall are still charging me every month even though my account says free . Is there anyone i can get a hold of to help me out

• Ive tried to cancel my account several times and. Yall are still charging me every month even though my account says free .    Is there anyone i can get a hold of to help me out
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Account

Why can't one of the members I invited to our family account sign into his spotify account on his phone. We are from Canda and all live at the same address, but his cell phone is through an American provider due to his job. How can we solve this issu...

• Why can't one of the members I invited to our family account sign into his spotify account on his phone. We are from Canda and all live at the same address, but his cell phone is through an American ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unistalling songs

Hello i have one problem with my Spotify, i listen songs on Phone and after 5 hours every songs uninstall from my list and i listen Every day and every time and when every song uninstal i can´t listen the songs (P.S. i Turn on Download and after 5 ho...

• Hello i have one problem with my Spotify, i listen songs on Phone and after 5 hours every songs uninstall from my list and i listen Every day and every time and when every song uninstal i can´t liste...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Pending Payment by only adding my card details?

I have a weird issue here. To start with, I am a student who is interested in using Spotify Premium with the Student Discount. On the page where you enter the card details, I inserted the details before exiting the page by accident. The second time, ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a weird issue here. To start with, I am a student who is interested in using Spotify Premium with the Student Discount. On the page where you enter the card details, I inserted the detail...
  • pigeon_pigeoff
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotify account turned free, even though my receipt is present on my account!

I bought a one-year spotify subscription, the receipt is in my account, but it says my account is free! How can I solve this problem??

• Casual Listener
  • I bought a one-year spotify subscription, the receipt is in my account, but it says my account is free! How can I solve this problem??
  • AndreMllm
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

GLOBE GCASH PAYMENT

i cant pay through my gcash mastercard it keeps on nsaying"Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment method." please help me on how to resolve this i am alm...

• Casual Listener
  • i cant pay through my gcash mastercard it keeps on nsaying" Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment m...
  • Kepimon
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Goodle accounr hacked cant log into account

My Google account was hacked and it is what I used for my spotified account and now I'm unable to get on to my spotified account i want to know if there is a way I can't change the email on my account.

• My Google account was hacked and it is what I used for my spotified account and now I'm unable to get on to my spotified account i want to know if there is a way I can't change the email on my accoun...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! UM FAMILIAR NÃO CONSEGUE ENTRAR NO MEU PLANO PREMIUM FAMILIAR

Tenho o plano Premium Familiar há vários meses, contudo, por alguma razão, a conta de minha esposa foi desvinculada. Tentei adicioná-la novamente mas quando ela aceita o convite e insere o endereço solicitado aparece a seguinte mensagem: "Você não po...

• Tenho o plano Premium Familiar há vários meses, contudo, por alguma razão, a conta de minha esposa foi desvinculada. Tentei adicioná-la novamente mas quando ela aceita o convite e insere o endereço s...
  • Bruna11
  • 10 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 7 likes

Spotify free maar ik heb premium

Op de app staat dat ik een free account heb. Wanneer inlog via de internetpagina staat dat ik wel nog gewoon een premium abonnement heb.. wat moet ik doen?

• Op de app staat dat ik een free account heb. Wanneer inlog via de internetpagina staat dat ik wel nog gewoon een premium abonnement heb.. wat moet ik doen?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes