Announcements

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• lauren_mal
  • Casual Listener
  • 21 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • pzimring
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium account

Dear ,Im using premium account over a year.This month i could not pay for it and my account turned as free. Than the premium was caurged from my card but i still cant use the account as premium. Can you help me?

• Dear , Im using premium account over a year. This month i could not pay for it and my account turned as free. Than the premium was caurged from my card but i still cant use the account as premium. ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Trouble with premium account

Hi, my premium feature it's not working. Help. My user name is csan24.

• Hi, my premium feature it's not working. Help. My user name is csan24.
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify upgraded to spotify family itself and displays random name?

I bought 3 months of premium for 0.99 in May to try out the service andsee how it is. Few days ago I got the mail that I had upgraded to premium for family but i had not done anything.When I went to manage family it showed some randome email that I h...

• I bought 3 months of premium for 0.99 in May to try out the service andsee how it is. Few days ago I got the mail that I had upgraded to premium for family but i had not done anything. When I went t...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Abbonamento premium studenti

Ho sottoscritto l'abbonamento Premium studenti, il pagamento è riuscito ma non mi risulta attivo il servizio.

• Casual Listener
  •  Ho sottoscritto l'abbonamento Premium studenti, il pagamento è riuscito ma non mi risulta attivo il servizio.
  • esy22
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't pay for premium with Paypal

Hi, I've had premium for a while now but the subscription has been ended since i had some troubles with my account , and i it's now fixed. When i try to revoke my premium subscription and try to pay with paypal i only get a error message "Oops, seems...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I've had premium for a while now but the subscription has been ended since i had some troubles with my account , and i it's now fixed. When i try to revoke my premium subscription and tr...
  • EnchantingVids
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • paypal
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Already pay premium on smartphone but want to add to mac..prob with account.

Hi I have premium on my smart phone no probs. I am trying to log in on my mac but when I try and edit my email address it says it has already been used. How can I listen to my music on my mac please.

• Hi I have premium on my smart phone no probs. I am trying to log in on my mac but when I try and edit my email address it says it has already been used. How can I listen to my music on my mac please.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I amTrying to pay you to unlock my account and allow premium . You already have my card details . Why can't I pay for the upgrade ?Please adviseHelen

• I am Trying to pay you to unlock my account and allow premium . You already have my card details . Why can't I pay for the upgrade ? Please advise Helen
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account different countries

Hi there, I live in UK but my family is in Italy and living in two different address there.Will the family account work in this case? Regards, Giacomo.

• Hi there,   I live in UK but my family is in Italy and living in two different address there. Will the family account work in this case?   Regards,   Giacomo.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Urgent Help Payment not wanted

Hi, I've run into a problem.There seems to be a Spotify Premium Account linked to my card details. I do not know the details or infact know who the person is using the details. I was wondering If I provided my card details or other information I coul...

• Hi, I've run into a problem. There seems to be a Spotify Premium Account linked to my card details. I do not know the details or infact know who the person is using the details. I was wondering If...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Abbonamento

Mi è arrivata la conferma di pagamento ma ancora non si è attivata la modalità premium. Come devo fare ?

• Mi è arrivata la conferma di pagamento ma ancora non si è attivata la modalità premium. Come devo fare ?
  • Marcravins
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Prueba 7 días y Plan Familiar

Hicé una cuenta nueva y por error acepté los 7 días de prueba, pues me agregaron a un plan familiar. Se "quita" la prueba por estar en un plan ó las dos están al mismo tiempo, claro, hasta que acaben los 7 días o que pasa?

• Hicé una cuenta nueva y por error acepté los 7 días de prueba, pues me agregaron a un plan familiar. Se "quita" la prueba por estar en un plan ó las dos están al mismo tiempo, claro, hasta que acaben...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove card details from daughters account

My daughter used my credit card and she can't rememeber her password , nor user name . What can I do to stop being billed ? Help !

• Casual Listener
  • My daughter used my credit card and she can't rememeber her password , nor user name . What can I do to stop being billed ? Help !
  • Tsamadhi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing my country & update in the PRICE of Premium

Hello, I'm a premium user since a couple of years know.As i permanently mooved to the Philippines two months ago, i'd like to update my country. I found how to do so. However, when it comes to payement, it is written that I will be charged the same p...

• Hello,   I'm a premium user since a couple of years know. As i permanently mooved to the Philippines two months ago, i'd like to update my country. I found how to do so. However, when it come...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paid for service but NOT getting it on the phone....can't cancel it or make changes??

I had spotify running on a pad. Loved it and got a Samsung phone. Fell in love with the downloaded playlists and then they got locked off by Spotify. I then registered my acct and now spotify is pretty much not doing anything for me....won't download...

• Casual Listener
  • I had spotify running on a pad. Loved it and got a Samsung phone. Fell in love with the downloaded playlists and then they got locked off by Spotify. I then registered my acct and now spotify is pret...
  • lymerunner63
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

upgrade to premium

Currently my Premium account is still on "pay one month and get 3 months" (order ID : 557660368039077-1)My account will be renewed on 18/08/17.I'd like to upgrade to Premium for Family plan.So when the premium subscription fee will be charged ?

• Casual Listener
  • Currently my Premium account is still on "pay one month and get 3 months" (order ID :  557660368039077-1) My account will be renewed on 18/08/17. I'd like to upgrade to Premium for Famil...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Premium

I have regular premium right now and I want to change to student premium and my school does show up on the list but every time i click on it, it says that it cant confirm that I am a student. What do I do ?

• I have regular premium right now and I want to change to student premium and my school does show up on the list but every time i click on it, it says that it cant confirm that I am a student. What do...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution premium

I bought the normal premium and the school student premium without realising, and I was charged for both, is it possible I can get my money back?

• I bought the normal premium and the school student premium without realising, and I was charged for both, is it possible I can get my money back?
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cancelled my premium account before the payment was due but i am still being charged.

I cancelled my premium account 7/8. It says that the payment isnt due until 7/9 but i am still being charged for the following month. I would like to have the payment cancelled and get my money back.

• I cancelled my premium account 7/8. It says that the payment isnt due until 7/9 but i am still being charged for the following month. I would like to have the payment cancelled and get my money back.
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution About the student account

4 days ago I paid student premium membershipBut my account still seems to be freeStudent sent me in the document

• 4 days ago I paid student premium membership But my account still seems to be free Student sent me in the document
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod