Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Facebook account missing and cannot access

I have 2 premium accounts. The first one was created using my facebook account. The second was created by using a username. Yesterday, I accidentally paired up my facebook account to the second account. Then I realized that it will clash each other, ...

• Casual Listener
  •   I have 2 premium accounts.   The first one was created using my facebook account. The second was created by using a username. Yesterday, I accidentally paired up my facebook accou...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subrcibtion

I pay for spotify premium but i dont het it.

• Casual Listener
  • I pay for spotify premium but i dont het it.
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium subscription turned into a free subscription??

I just changed my credit card the past week therefore my spotify stopped working, i then was able to change my payment method in spotify right after and it was working smoothly. My son however uses my exact same account. same username, same password ...

• Regular
  • I just changed my credit card the past week therefore my spotify stopped working, i then was able to change my payment method in spotify right after and it was working smoothly. My son however uses m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

SUBSCIPTION LOST

Hi, please help. Having difficult finding the right answer and navigating unfriendly whatever is this. I just want to email spotify for complaint. I subscribed for 12 months premium but got lost after 2 days. Basic troubleshooting done but still noth...

• Hi, please help. Having difficult finding the right answer and navigating unfriendly whatever is this. I just want to email spotify for complaint. I subscribed for 12 months premium but got lost afte...
  • janicemoli1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Sobre pagamento com cartão de débito

Bom dia. Gostaria de saber se é possível realizar o pagamento do meu plano via cartão de débito ou outra alternativa pois pelo cartão de crédito não consigo regularizar o pagamento. No aguardo. Sem mais, Gabriela

• Bom dia.   Gostaria de saber se é possível realizar o pagamento do meu plano via cartão de débito ou outra alternativa pois pelo cartão de crédito não consigo regularizar o pagamento.   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unwanted renewal of Premium membership

Hello there! On the 26th of Juny, I "bought" the 3-months premium membership for 1$. It said that I need to cancel my membership within 3 months to not automatically renew it. I wanted to do that today and saw on my profile page, that the premium acc...

• Hello there!   On the 26th of Juny, I "bought" the 3-months premium membership for 1$. It said that I need to cancel my membership within 3 months to not automatically renew it. I wanted to do...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charge of my card

Halo, i havr joined the student discount. But during the verification, i have disconnected and cannot continue the process and the card has already charged.

• Halo, i havr joined the student discount. But during the verification, i have disconnected and cannot continue the process and the card has already charged.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify for Libraries

Does Spotify sell subscriptions to Libraries? One of my music faculty asked that the library subscribe to Spotify.

• Regular
  • Does Spotify sell subscriptions to Libraries? One of my music faculty asked that the library subscribe to Spotify.
  • eawrexlibris
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Unsubscribe Premium

I realize that my account change to Premiun. I did not requested it. I want to switch to the Free service. Butt when I go to to subscription, then to subscription and payment. The option for cancel your subscription do not appear. Only this : a tick ...

• Casual Listener
  • I realize that my account change to Premiun. I did not requested it. I want to switch to the Free service. Butt when I go to to subscription, then to subscription and payment. The option for cancel y...
  • Nurfatimah90
  • 22 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Premium
  • 22 replies
  • 3 likes

billing issues constantly

So my son and I got on the family plan because it was cheaper than two separate plans, everything was fine for about 6 months, then I noticed they only charged for a single account and basically kicked me off the family plan. It says he is on a famil...

• So my son and I got on the family plan because it was cheaper than two separate plans, everything was fine for about 6 months, then I noticed they only charged for a single account and basically kick...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Signed up through Groove, not even getting 30 days free...

I'm coming over from Groove and created my Spotify account during the music transfer process, and when I went to redeem my 60 day promo it immediately told me I already used a promo and wasn't even eligible for 30 days, let alone 60. I don't understa...

• I'm coming over from Groove and created my Spotify account during the music transfer process, and when I went to redeem my 60 day promo it immediately told me I already used a promo and wasn't even e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium gift cards.

Hello, I have a US Spotify account, I want to buy a Spotify Premium gift card to my friend, he is in the UK, I have tried to send him a gift card, which I bought, but he can't use it. Is there a way to buy the UK Spotify Premium gift card from the US...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,  I have a US Spotify account, I want to buy a Spotify Premium gift card to my friend, he is in the UK, I have tried to send him a gift card, which I bought, but he can't use it. Is there...
  • veranda_
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Swithing from Groove

Once again Microsoft abandons a good music service. I have been using Groove music and just received a notification that it will be discontinued. There will be some sort of partnership with Spotfly. I saw where Groove subscribers can get a 60 day fre...

• Casual Listener
  • Once again Microsoft abandons a good music service. I have been using Groove music and just received a notification that it will be discontinued. There will be some sort of partnership with Spotfly. ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

I accidentally bought the full year package for spotify premium and it was a complete accident, can i remove the transaction? Please reply as soon as possible!!!

• I accidentally bought the full year package for spotify premium and it was a complete accident, can i remove the transaction? Please reply as soon as possible!!!
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Charged for the free trial

I was charged for a premium subscrption even though I've canceled it during the free trial period. How can I ask for a refund? I'm paying for something I didn't purchase. Cheers

• I was charged for a premium subscrption even though I've canceled it during the free trial period.   How can I ask for a refund? I'm paying for something I didn't purchase.   Cheer...
  • ivanochko99
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help with switching

Want to switch from premium to family... but I have already been charged the ten bucks... how do I switch and only get charged the difference?

• Want to switch from premium to family... but I have already been charged the ten bucks... how do I switch and only get charged the difference?
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't Cancel Subscrition

I got my wallet stolen and funds taken out of my card that is connected to my Spotify account, and I don't have enough funds to pay for this month's premium because of this predicament. I got an email on Monday that my premium will be canceled in 5 d...

• I got my wallet stolen and funds taken out of my card that is connected to my Spotify account, and I don't have enough funds to pay for this month's premium because of this predicament. I got an emai...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription cancellation

Cancelled my premium subscription and still charging me for premium. I want to stop this.

• Cancelled my premium subscription and still charging me for premium. I want to stop this. 
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Familymembership by accident

I accidentally bought the family version of spotify while I was trying to learn more info about it, I cancelled it right away but I'm worried that it will be charged from my credit card. I already have premium and I don't want to pay extra for this m...

• Casual Listener
  • I accidentally bought the family version of spotify while I was trying to learn more info about it, I cancelled it right away but I'm worried that it will be charged from my credit card. I already ha...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes