Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Familymembership by accident

I accidentally bought the family version of spotify while I was trying to learn more info about it, I cancelled it right away but I'm worried that it will be charged from my credit card. I already have premium and I don't want to pay extra for this m...

• Casual Listener
  • I accidentally bought the family version of spotify while I was trying to learn more info about it, I cancelled it right away but I'm worried that it will be charged from my credit card. I already ha...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas con Plan Familiar Premium

Tuve un atraso con mi pago la semana pasada así que mi familia y yo automáticamente regresamos a Spotify Free, hoy al pagar (hace ya una o dos horas) me pidió autorizar el pago (con tarjeta) pero no se ha restablecido nuestro plan. Hay algún lapso de...

• Tuve un atraso con mi pago la semana pasada así que mi familia y yo automáticamente regresamos a Spotify Free, hoy al pagar (hace ya una o dos horas) me pidió autorizar el pago (con tarjeta) pero no ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My bank account is over drawn because Spotify failed at notifying me

I tried the 30 day trial and did not receive a message saying my account was going to be charged. Now my bank account is over drawn and I am being charged multiple fees. The bank will not cancel the fees untill Spotify reimburses me . Please help.

• I tried the 30 day trial and did not receive a message saying my account was going to be charged. Now my bank account is over drawn and I am being charged multiple fees. The bank will not cancel the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged $1 several times on account

I have been charged $1 several times on my bank account even though ive already paid my monthly subscription charge. Help!

• I have been charged $1 several times on my bank account even though ive already paid my monthly subscription charge. Help!  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution student discount

Hi. I´m from Mexico and I signed up for the student discount, i entered my card info and I was charged 2 times, the e-mail said it was succesful but when i clicked "complete the purchase" it asked me to put my card info again and I still don't have S...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.  I´m from Mexico and I signed up for the student discount, i entered my card info and I was charged 2 times, the e-mail said it was succesful but when i clicked "complete the purchase"...
  • saramorm
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Eliminaron uno de los miembros de mi cuenta premium

Hola, hoy han eliminado a uno de los miembros de mi cuenta premium familiar, vivimos en la misma dirección tal como se exige, por favor necesito me solucionen este inconveniente, gracias

• Hola, hoy han eliminado a uno de los miembros de mi cuenta premium familiar, vivimos en la misma dirección tal como se exige, por favor necesito me solucionen este inconveniente, gracias 
  • MaríaCamila
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution BILLING

Why was i billed $127.00 dollars from spotify? I’m about to cancel my service because of this. This is absolutely absurd. i pay month to month and i was billed 127.00

• Why was i billed $127.00 dollars from spotify? I’m about to cancel my service because of this. This is absolutely absurd. i pay month to month and i was billed 127.00
  • MaríaCamila
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify premium 30 days

So i paid for Spotify premium 30 days but whenever i try to start my premium it just tells me to pay for a 12 months subscription. How do i start the 1 month premium i paid for?

•  So i paid for Spotify premium 30 days but whenever i try to start my premium it just tells me to pay for a 12 months subscription. How do i start the 1 month premium i paid for?
  • MaríaCamila
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

I've been charged twice by spotify each month for a while and it looks like they're two different accounts? I only use one account so maybe the other account is an old one but I don't know how to cancel the other account because I dont remember my us...

• Visitor
  • I've been charged twice by spotify each month for a while and it looks like they're two different accounts? I only use one account so maybe the other account is an old one but I don't know how to can...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Money being taken out and canceling premium

So I was checking on on the offers on premium offers and I saw the 4.99 for students and a was like that’s great (I’m a senior in High school) so I put my info down to buy it but when I put my college in it wouldn’t let me so I canceled everything an...

• Casual Listener
  • So I was checking on on the offers on premium offers and I saw the 4.99 for students and a was like that’s great (I’m a senior in High school) so I put my info down to buy it but when I put my colleg...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

60 Day Free Spotify Premium Trial for MS Groove Music Pass Customers

Hey Spotify! You offered us MS Groove Music Pass Customers a 60 Day Free Spotify Premium Trial to switch to Spotify. So, I signed up for Spotify, then transfered my MS Groove Music Pass data to Spotify. Where is the link to the 60 Day Free Premium up...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Spotify!   You offered us MS Groove Music Pass Customers a 60 Day Free Spotify Premium Trial to switch to Spotify.  So, I signed up for Spotify, then transfered my MS Groove Musi...
  • bobmurdoch
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

payment

You guys charged me twice this month for service and it's still saying I need to pay. I didn't authorize either payment. I want my money back on both

• Regular
  • You guys charged me twice this month for service and it's still saying I need to pay. I didn't authorize either payment. I want my money back on both
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I purchase a year subscription as a gift without having my own account?

Hi,I want to purchase a gift card or ecard but I don't want to use Spotify myself. I only want to purchase the gift and don't want my credit card information to remain on file with Spotify. I found an old link to purchase an ecard. I filled out the r...

• Hi, I want to purchase a gift card or ecard but I don't want to use Spotify myself. I only want to purchase the gift and don't want my credit card information to remain on file with Spotify. I found...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Would like to sign up for Family Premium but do you still get the 30 day trial?

Hello,I am completely new, do not have an account yet. Never even tried this before. I would like to sign up for the family premium account, but would like to know if it has the 30 day trial like the regular unlimited does.Thank you,Jen

• Hello, I am completely new, do not have an account yet.  Never even tried this before.  I would like to sign up for the family premium account, but would like to know if it has the 30 day ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium won't quit.

I got a premium free trial a month ago. By the time it ended i decided to quit it. So I went to click the button and said that I had to wait two days for my premium to quit. Two days past and I still have premium, and then I realised.Here's what spot...

• Casual Listener
  • I got a premium free trial a month ago. By the time it ended i decided to quit it. So I went to click the button and said that I had to wait two days for my premium to quit. Two days past and I still...
  • theslinkyman
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

All my downloads / songs are gone?! HELP?!

Have a Premium family account for years now. Downlaoded over the years 1500+ songs, all on my Samsung S6 device.My wife has her own account and login, but after removing Spotify on her device (Samsung S5), all my songs are gone as well?Downloaded sho...

• Regular
  • Have a Premium family account for years now. Downlaoded over the years 1500+ songs, all on my Samsung S6 device. My wife has her own account and login, but after removing Spotify on her device (Sams...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution student hulu integration wont accept card

I am a spotify premium member and I switched to the student account to be eligible for hulu but when i enter my card information it says there was a problem with my card. Ive tried multiple cards and its declined the payment every time.

• I am a spotify premium member and I switched to the student account to be eligible for hulu but when i enter my card information it says there was a problem with my card. Ive tried multiple cards and...
  • MaríaCamila
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • student discount help
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Family Premium account stop working suddenly

I have a Premium Family subscription, I am paying it normally and I cannot access it. When I try to access my account, the system redirect me to the Free account, which is also happening to the other family people.Could you please help me answering i...

• I have a Premium Family subscription, I am paying it normally and I cannot access it. When I try to access my account, the system redirect me to the Free account, which is also happening to the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Groove Music switch no 60 day premium as advertised

Dear,I switched from groove music to spotify. I created a new account as soon as groove told me to. Unfort. It is only possible to upgrade to premium with a 30 day premium trial instead of 60 days as advertised.Could you please fix that?Cheers

• Casual Listener
  • Dear, I switched from groove music to spotify. I created a new account as soon as groove told me to. Unfort. It is only possible to upgrade to premium with a 30 day premium trial instead of 60 days ...
  • utopien1337
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes